PDA

View Full Version : greddy turbo timer

2000impreza
12-10-2002, 07:02 PM
picked up a greddy turbo timer and installed it today. has lots of cool features. install wasn't too difficult. hardest part was finding the damn ignition harness.... lol. if anyone is looking into a turbo timer the greddy one is :bigpimp:

lammer
12-10-2002, 07:09 PM
what exactly do turbo timers do? haah excuse my stupidity.

92 Teg-B18A
12-10-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by lammer
what exactly do turbo timers do? haah excuse my stupidity.

They let your car cool down so that the oil in the turbo doesn't get fried. I'm sure theres other things that they do but that's the best def. I can think of with my limited understanding

Fuji
12-10-2002, 07:41 PM
What you got it and installed it already??? man you waste NO time in getting shit in you car... then again I should know that since I was there for most of turbo install.

2000impreza
12-10-2002, 08:09 PM
when i get a new toy for my car i can't help but to install it ASAP. lol. picked up the greddy timer and hks harness from autozeal around noon. by 1:30 it was already installed. hahaha.

legendboy
12-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Copycat :rofl: haha, I had to turn off my annoying music or I was gonna smash the damn thing!

LUDELVR
12-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Copycat :rofl: haha, I had to turn off my annoying music or I was gonna smash the damn thing!

r u kidding me! I saw you when that thing started playing, you were bobbing your head up and down enjoying the tunes!! Then when I gave you a bizarre look you started cutting it down! It's okay man if you like that hello kitty fu fu shit! hahahaha:rofl: :rofl:

Superesc
12-11-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
It's okay man if you like that hello kitty fu fu shit! hahahaha:rofl: :rofl:

http://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/singer/dsndtrck/pzst0077.jpghttp://image.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/singer/dwoohf/pwhf0001.jpg

I didn't know Legendboy are into these!! :thumbsup:

And roland, slow down on the install there!!!! I can't believe how fast you buy parts and get them on your car!! hehe Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

spyguy
12-11-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
picked up a greddy turbo timer and installed it today. has lots of cool features. install wasn't too difficult. hardest part was finding the damn ignition harness.... lol. if anyone is looking into a turbo timer the greddy one is :bigpimp:

Yeah the greddy is pretty good...I'm using it myself....very very easy to use...

CRXguy
12-11-2002, 04:59 PM
Who needs the Greddy TT when you got Compustar TT.:rofl:

spyguy
12-11-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Who needs the Greddy TT when you got Compustar TT.:rofl:

:thumbsdow

ConVict
12-11-2002, 11:53 PM
Whats wrong with compustar... saved my ass from thief's a couple of times... plus saved my turbo ! the Turbo Timer on it works perfect ...:thumbsup: