PDA

View Full Version : winter titties oh sorry tippies

persianprideboy
12-23-2004, 12:55 PM
i park my integra outside in my parking lot and won't be driving it untill summer time and wanna know what i should do so the car stays healthy

one thing i do right now is to go and start it and leave it on 4 20 mins every other day so the engine gets hot and i turn it back off what else should i do?

t-im
12-23-2004, 01:02 PM
funny title :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought idling your car was for long periods of time was bad. It's better to actually drive it around for a bit..

unless i'm misinformed on that

RickDaTuner
12-23-2004, 01:02 PM
you should just leave the car be nothing better than just letting it adapt naturally to the weather rather than you just starting it and turing it off. on ething that you could do though is make sure that your, interior is bone dry, you can do this by allowinf your car to warm up completely then turring your heat up all the way in recirc mode and alos turing on the A/C , the heat will dry everything up and the A/C will use the evapourator to dry the air in your car, this helps so that ice crystals dont errode at your interrior over time and is generally good for the plastics and cloth inside your car