PDA

View Full Version : Creatine with ?????

gggunit
12-23-2004, 05:10 PM
I was going to go to supplementscanada.com and get there package with 4lb of Creatine comes with 200g Glutamine and 200g taurine. for $46.99
what you guys think. see the link

http://supplementscanada.com/popeyes/product263.html

Also do I need to use glutamine (never used it before)..or should I use dextrose which is much cheaper dont they do the same thing? creatine transport.

gggunit
12-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Another thing do you mix your creatine with Juice, water.. someone told me to mix it with Gatorade any ideas?

DUBBED
12-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Try and find 100% pure creatine monohydrate, not that mix junk, then you can put it in beer if you really want to (I wouldn't suggest that put you get the point).

That fruit punch mix stuff your looking at there is just mix with water.

DUBBED
12-23-2004, 05:45 PM
I would try this stack,

One of the best stacks for supplements in the world for added strength, lean muscle size, and muscle hardness, is Creatine Monohydrate combined with Vanadyl Sulfate - The perfect stacking combination! It has been proven that mimicking or spiking insulin levels at the same time as taking Creatine Monohydrate will produce results up to 300% greater than taking Creatine Monohydrate alone. If you want yo use the ultimate power stack for instant incredible gains with Creatine Monohydrate, we suggest 5-10 grams of Creatine Monohydrate with 1-2 tablets of Vanadyl Sulfate washed down with one teaspoon of pure dextrose - This combination is more powerful then any creatine combination supplement on the market today! Pure dextrose can be purchased from our on-line store! Pure grape juice(Welches) can be found at any grocery store - Pure grape juice is used because it has the highest level of natural sugars out of any other type of juice.

EDIT: It's on the site there by the way.

gggunit
12-23-2004, 06:40 PM
you know where I can get my hands on this stuff? I found some at supplementscanada.com .. Im thinking about getting it from the states since our dollar is doing so good. anyone know of any american sites?

DUBBED
12-23-2004, 06:43 PM
www.bodybuilding.com

rahim
12-23-2004, 06:52 PM
honestly creatine is creatine and either it works for you or it doesn't, wether you load or not, stack it with something or not, the results you have after 30days of use will be the same, if you load or stack you may get the same results in 15 days but whats the point? just buy the regular monohydrate from snd 1kg for $35 and take it with a sugar, juice, pop, whatever.

Wildcat
12-25-2004, 12:06 AM
you got a good product, champion nutrition is great stuff :thumbsup: . Take the recomended servings of all three together first thing in the morning and immediatley after training.

JustinL
12-25-2004, 05:21 PM
On the flip side, if you take creatine with caffeine your uptake is blunted. I think the best way to get maximum absorption is to take it with lots of water and simple sugars, whether it be gatorade or candy and water.