PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Best XX-Cell Creatine

gggunit
12-23-2004, 05:15 PM
I tried this stuff supposed to be similar to Cell tech
anyone recommend anything similar? I gained alot by using it and it mixes easy too.

With 10 grams of Creatine, 5 grams of Glutamine, 2 grams of Ribose, as well as Garcinia Cambogia, Alpha Lipoic Acid and D-Pinitol

hussein
12-25-2004, 10:12 PM
im using this, its pretty good, doesnt taste bad either.

JeremyD
12-27-2004, 09:47 AM
I like this stuff. It tastes pretty good and more importantly (for me anyway) it mixes really nicely with cold water and a spoon. I have had other stuff that would not mix nicely in a blender.

If you are following this type of formula for determining how much to take daily

Creatine
0.3 g / kg / d for 5 - 7 days
0.03 g / kg / d for remainder of cycle

eg
Your bodyweight is 98 kilograms.
Loading Phase
Take 29.3 grams of creatine each day for the first 5 - 7 days.
Maintenance Phase
Take 2.9 grams of creatine each day for the remainder of your cycle.

Glutamine

A - Standard Use
After Training - Take 5-10+ grams with a high glycemic carbohydrate (grape juice, dextrose)
Bedtime - Take 5-10+ grams with a high glycemic carbohydrate (grape juice, dextrose) or whey protein
Off Days - Take 10-20+ grams at bedtime only!

B - Loading and Maintenance Use
Load - Take 20-40 grams a day in divided 5-10 gram dosages (includes after training and at bedtime) for 5-7 days.
Maintain - Maintain with above standard use.

It will be much harder to regulate how much of glutamine and creatine you are getting.

Although there are as many theories and ideas regarding how much of both Creatine and Glutamine to take as there are regular diet ideas and unless you are a hard core bodybuilder or athlete you probably don't need to go into anymore complex than the recomended dosage on the side of the container.

I notice a difference if I used 1 scoop in the evening on days I worked out and didn't use it the other times. But results will vary depending on the person.

One other thing to note make sure you are drinking enough water if you are going to use creatine on a regular basis. At 4 liters of water a day I didn't notice that i was too dehydrated. When I was only drinking 2 liters a day I would notice when I was sleeping (as I took the stuff at night) my body temperature would rise and I would have some weird ass dreams (similar to fever dreams). If I drank tons of water no such effect. I read one article (I can't find it anymore) that based on my body weight if I were taking creatine i should be drinking 5-6 litres of water a day to avoid dehydration.

Wildcat
12-27-2004, 06:24 PM
^ your wasting your money with the loading phase man. its a myth thats just going to hurt your wallet. better to stack with something else (taurine + glutamine) than take more.