PDA

View Full Version : HOLY O.C. batman!!!

7thgenvic
12-24-2004, 07:17 PM
well boys and girls, its less then 6 hours till the bestest day of the year!

This year, it took my a good 2 weeks to get my hands on the first season of the O.C.!!!! futureshop is nation wide sold out! same with BestBuy

Im sure some of you people wanting to buy the first season had the same problem! but today was my lucky day 10 minutes before A & B closed! i FOUND the sucker and cannot wait to sit on my fat ass tomorrow, and google over marisa, and summer!!!!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS and if any of you are still looking for it! A & B still had a couple copies left!

-jonny

dj_honda
12-24-2004, 07:19 PM
which A and B?
i needed it for a present. you know whats going to happen now, all the places are going to buy waaaaay too many copies and then they wont sell as much haha.

7thgenvic
12-24-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
which A and B?
i needed it for a present. you know whats going to happen now, all the places are going to buy waaaaay too many copies and then they wont sell as much haha.

the A & B in milrise! by shawnee, but im guessing it'll be gone boxing day forsure! future shop said they have no idea when they're going to get more in!!! :(

t-im
12-24-2004, 07:28 PM
hmm i got OC as a present i think

saw someone walk into my house with it and later said "your gift is being wrapped"

can't wait to watch the whole season

total OC marathon

7thgenvic
12-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by t-im
hmm i got OC as a present i think

saw someone walk into my house with it and later said "your gift is being wrapped"

can't wait to watch the whole season

total OC marathon

its going to be one hell of a O.C. christmas tomorrow!

Nav13
12-24-2004, 08:26 PM
this is obviously way to late, but working at bestbuy we had about 8 copies sitting there today(24). I think theres a few still left, but if your giving it as a present this is a usless post.

method
12-24-2004, 10:49 PM
just watch it with the volume off and tug it to the hot chicks :(

what no one else does that? :clap:

7thgenvic
12-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Nav13
this is obviously way to late, but working at bestbuy we had about 8 copies sitting there today(24). I think theres a few still left, but if your giving it as a present this is a usless post.

reallly i called bestbuy, and the nice man told me there were no copies left! oops!

mcshow
12-25-2004, 02:17 AM
thats why i bought it the first day it came out, didn't worry about all this garbage hahahaha

00Civic
12-25-2004, 06:17 AM
I picked up a copy of it yesturday at FutureShop really shocked to see it there. I have been looking for it since it came out.

futurecivic
12-25-2004, 07:04 AM
yeah i looked in the computer at work(future shop) we were sold out and so were all the other stores it looked like someone was goin to get it for christmas but we didnt have any but we did have 282 copies on order

Melinda
12-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Costco south has tons of copies, saw them all there yesterday

Nav13
12-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

reallly i called bestbuy, and the nice man told me there were no copies left! oops!

hrmm im like 95% sure we had some, around what time of the day did you call?

ex1z7
12-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Oohhh O.C... Sweet.

How much is the first season ? I ought to go pick it up when I get paid.