PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else working tonight ??

fast95pony
12-24-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm here til 06:00 a.m.
It's really quiet. I've got my PS2 and some movies/games to keep me busy,and there's a few beverages ;) in the fridge and some munchies in the kitchen. I've got 2 more nights after this. But I'm off the Cuba on next Thursday :)

It must be time for a chilled drink... :D

Ben
12-24-2004, 11:20 PM
No work till the new year! w00t!

Keep the skies friendly Alan. Merry Christmas BTW, should get together some time.

fast95pony
12-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi dude !! A get together sounds good .I'll PM you when I get back from Cuba/Toronto...
Merry Christmas to you too !! :thumbsup:

Alan

Barking_Spidre
12-24-2004, 11:24 PM
What are you doin for work if you got your ps2 along?

Shaolin
12-24-2004, 11:27 PM
don't have to work today or Monday, but have to go back on Tuesday.. couple of my buddies in O&G was done on the 20th and doesn't go back till the 2nd.. lucky bastards!

BigBearWest
12-24-2004, 11:35 PM
I am working and it sucks

fast95pony
12-24-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre
What are you doin for work if you got your ps2 along?

We look after corporate aircraft. Tonight none of the aircraft are
flying. We also assist some air ambulance companies,so our office never closes.I'm here in case an air ambulance flight has to go to overseas. I have one in London , England,but they just arrived and won't fly for another 12 hours because of crew rest.

Kamen
12-24-2004, 11:59 PM
I worked today 9-9, and I work Christmas day 9-6.
Working in a florist is nust for this time of year, and V-Day and Mother's Day.
All other days I bring out the PS2 :D

fast95pony
12-25-2004, 12:36 AM
A-Channel is showing Christmas Vacation.That will kill a few hours..

"Yes,it's a bit nippley,,ummm.nippy in here !! Did I say I nipple ??"

:rofl:

max_boost
12-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Just finished work! Have X-Mas day off, the only scheduled day off of the year! Wooohoooooo:clap:

88CRX
12-25-2004, 12:46 AM
jeez... im glas im off till the 3rd :thumbsup:

Ben
12-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony
A-Channel is showing Christmas Vacation.That will kill a few hours..

"Yes,it's a bit nippley,,ummm.nippy in here !! Did I say I nipple ??"

:rofl:

hahahaha

"Can I show you something?"
"I was just... smelling-smiling. I was just blouse-browsing."
"For your wife, or your girlfriend?"
"What? What happened? Whew! I guess it wouldn't be any... wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they-hotter than they are. Whew! It is warm in here."
"Well you have your coat on."
"Yes. Oh, do I? How did that happen?"
"'Cause it's cold out?"
"Yes, yes, it is. It's a bit nipply out. I mean nippy out. What did I say, nipple? There is a nip in the air, though."
"Can I take something out for you?"
<Laughs>
"I was just, ahhh, I was just looking at something for my wife, God rest her soul."
"Oh God, I'm so sorry."
"Oh, no, no, she's not dead. We're just divorced. She's history. And obviously she does't wear underwear, and there are plenty of shopping days left until adultery, that is adulthood, which is to say Christmas, as in yule, yule log. Not a log, I don't have a log, but I mean, you know, if I had a log, not in the sense that you think I said I did... Good golly. 'Tis the season to be merry."
"Well, that's my name."
"No shit."
"... These are cut really high on the hip. Look, I'm wearing something similar. See, you can't see the lines."
"Can't see the line, can you, Russ?"
"No."

hyperwhite
12-25-2004, 01:52 AM
hahaha! do you have that saved somewhere or do you type it out from memory every time?

blueripper6
12-25-2004, 02:10 AM
Sucks you have to work tonite.. make the best of it I guess, u should go for a job if u can, do you have to stay in the same room?

Merry xmas everyone

fast95pony
12-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by blueripper6
Sucks you have to work tonite.. make the best of it I guess, u should go for a job if u can, do you have to stay in the same room?

Yes, I have to stay in the same room. It's not so bad.The bosses are pretty relaxed and treat us very well. :thumbsup:

fast95pony
12-25-2004, 02:19 AM
Great sig , Ben !! :rofl:

Ben
12-25-2004, 02:55 AM
it's one of my favorite parts.

I also enjoy when Aunt Bethany visits and she's talking to them on the way in from the street to the front door.

"Is your House on firew Clark?" No Bethany, those are Christmas Lights.

"Dont Throw me down Clark" I'll try not to Aunt Bethany.

"Is this the Airport Clark? We're Here!

"Hey Gris, Me and Bethany figured out the Perfect gift for you!" Oh, Uncle Lewis, you didn't have to buy me anything.

"Damnit Bethany, he guessed it..."