PDA

View Full Version : Car suggestion

XxNinjaxX
12-25-2004, 07:37 PM
hey people im new and i need help buying a used car but i don't know what is good and ideas what i can start with and i don't want to spend that much on the car i just want to tune it up for the performance.

gtkane
12-25-2004, 11:27 PM
OK, let ,me get this straight-you are 16 years old,living in Toronto and looking for your first car after getting your liscence 4 months ago,right?

I wouldn't look for a perf. car right off the bat;you'll prob. wreck it before winter is over.

Get something cheap, like a cavalier and save your cash to buy something else later.

Graham

markymark
12-25-2004, 11:43 PM
Ya get something cheap, but if your looking for a car to tune up as well dont just run and get a cheap jbody beater, have some fun with learning shit and buy something that you wanna put a little time and money into but if you wreck wont put you in debt.

FiveFreshFish
12-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Your mom's car is 12 years old, so she deserves a new one. Then she can give you the Corolla, which is good for a new driver because you're familar with it already.

M_Power
12-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Periods and commas are your friend.

CryoCarnage
12-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by M_Power
Periods and commas are your friend. :werd:

statick
12-26-2004, 11:34 AM
you won't nessicarily crash your first car, but theres a good chance. if you want something to get u around all year round, can tune up for performance, and won't cost you an arm and a leg...a celica is not too bad of a choice, especially if u can get a GT4.

what is your spending limit ?