PDA

View Full Version : Is there any clubs open tonight...

RSX.04
12-25-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm bored, lol. I'm with a couple friends just drinkin right now, is there anywhere to go??

Melinda
12-25-2004, 11:31 PM
What so you can drink and drive then ruin some family's christmas by killing their loved one? With your past track record, I sincerely hope you do not drive on the bad roads tonight, you seem to be quite the danger. So I am very hopeful that nothing is open so you can stay home.

7thgenvic
12-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
What so you can drink and drive then ruin some family's christmas by killing their loved one? With your past track record, I sincerely hope you do not drive on the bad roads tonight, you seem to be quite the danger. So I am very hopeful that nothing is open so you can stay home.

hahahahahahahah sooo true! fucking RSX.04 you def don't learn from your mistakes!what a tool guy!

grow up! its christmas not a thursday night at cowboys!

RSX.04
12-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Uhh yeah ok? Did I say anywhere I was driving??

BumpinTalon
12-26-2004, 12:04 AM
no we just assumed because you are a fucktard

Team_Mclaren
12-26-2004, 12:06 AM
dude its Christmas man... spend time with your family for once!!!!

people these days..:banghead:

DJ Lazy
12-26-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
dude its Christmas man... spend time with your family for once!!!!

people these days..:banghead:

No kidding man... Clubbing sucks in calgary anyways, let alone going out on Christmas day........... :thumbsdow

Show how much people actually care about the spirit of chirstmas... "Lets go to the Outlaws and get smashed guys"... :rolleyes:

xkon
12-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Taking one day off is a good thing... Spend it with family and friends! Its pretty shitty out anyhow, STAY HOME!

gorillam
12-26-2004, 02:09 AM
holy crap people if he's such a fucktard why dont you just keep it to yourself??

As for you guys surfing beyond like me, i'm sure that's spending quality time with your family, you are probably paying as much attention to them as you would be at the club at 12:00 at night.

As for rsx, no clue what's open good luck finding a club.

sexualbanana
12-26-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by gorillam
holy crap people if he's such a fucktard why dont you just keep it to yourself??

When you get busted for drunk driving, you open yourself to being called a fucktard.

GTS Jeff
12-26-2004, 08:10 PM

As for you guys surfing beyond like me, i'm sure that's spending quality time with your family, you are probably paying as much attention to them as you would be at the club at 12:00 at night.

As for rsx, no clue what's open good luck finding a club. "keeping it to yourself" sorta defeats the whole purpose of a forum doesnt it? :dunno:

gorillam
12-26-2004, 09:49 PM
what I mean is why not just answer his question?
Keep the load of crap to yourself...

He asked if there is anwhere to go, he didnt say

I am going to go drink and drive I would like your opinion if I should go out, or stay inside with my family at midnight while they sleep?

What if he doesnt have family?
What if his family hates him?
What if his family doesnt take x-mas serioussly?

:closed:

EK 2.0
12-26-2004, 09:54 PM

I am going to go drink and drive I would like your opinion if I should go out, or stay inside with my family at midnight while they sleep?

:closed:

shaddap
:whipped:

GTS Jeff
12-26-2004, 10:46 PM

:closed: i guess we have different ideas about how a forum operates then....i was under the impression that u can post whatever u want, even if its crap. if the mods dont like it, theyll delete it...:dunno:

anyway, i think that rsx04 deserves to be stigmatized by beyonders for being a drunk driver. hell i think his entire extended family should be stigmatized if thats what it takes to keep the drunks off the roads.

RSX.04
12-27-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
i guess we have different ideas about how a forum operates then....i was under the impression that u can post whatever u want, even if its crap. if the mods dont like it, theyll delete it...:dunno:

anyway, i think that rsx04 deserves to be stigmatized by beyonders for being a drunk driver. hell i think his entire extended family should be stigmatized if thats what it takes to keep the drunks off the roads.

I wasn't completely wasted where I had no idea how to drive. I was like buzzed, probably the same feeling tons of you guys get driving stoned because I've seen a couple members at the only meet I went to get high and drove.

Like my god, I live own my own and I not really big into family get togethers, so I left early with a friend which had Christmas dinner at my house because he doesn't have a family.

And we had a couple drinks at my house, and felt like going out if there was a bar open. We were going to take a cab, why would I want to take my RSX down to a club in this shitty weather.

I said nothing of me driving down to the bar, or not wanting to spend time with my family. I spend time with my family every weekend, its just I'm big with being on Christmas with my friends at the end of the night.

I don't get what the harrassment is for in this thread?

Ajay
12-27-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by RSX.04

I was given a 24 hour, not a DUI. That makes a big difference. I wasn't completely wasted where I had no idea how to drive.

That is probably the absolutely dumbest thing I've seen anyone post. You were still drunk/under the influence/intoxicated whatever you want to call it.

If you had killed someone I'm sure that would have made a BIG difference.

finboy
12-27-2004, 02:36 AM

I don't get what the harrassment is for in this thread?

I was like buzzed, probably the same feeling tons of you guys get driving stoned.

asked and answered, just because you drive under the influence doesn't mean everyone here does, and i don't know about anyone else, but i don't drive while stoned, thats just fucking stupid, or is that something else you do too?

gorillam
12-27-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

shaddap
:whipped:

look who's right :>
He lives by himself

anyways i'm done in this thread, it took a totally differn't turn from a simple question.

sexualbanana
12-27-2004, 06:43 AM
because I've seen a couple members at the only meet I went to get high and drove.

What meet is this? I've never seen anyone do this

finboy
12-28-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

What meet is this? I've never seen anyone do this

it was the meet where everyone was laughing at the green and blue precidia, i didn't see one person getting high.