PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand New Nintendo Ds! NO LOWBALLERS!

Fcuk
12-26-2004, 11:49 PM
Retail $210.00

Will Sell for 200$

Also i have a BRAND new spiderman DS retail 49.99
will sell for 35$$

BUY THE COMBO and ill sell for 230$

You are saving yourself about 10 - 15 on each item.. and tax on the ds would be about... 15$:D

Tegger69
12-27-2004, 12:37 AM
Does the unit come with a proof of purchase receipt for warranty?

Fcuk
12-27-2004, 12:48 AM
It was a christmas gift, but my aunt didn't know i already have one.

BigDannyCool
12-27-2004, 02:40 AM
the ds retails for 199.99, so gst would be $14.00, so we would only be saving $14 if we bought your DS. And spiderman 2 retails for 49.99.

BebeAphrodite
12-27-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Fcuk
It was a christmas gift, but my aunt didn't know i already have one.

So does your aunt have the receipt for warranty purposes?

Chester
12-27-2004, 01:28 PM
If his aunt did have the receipt he would probably just return it

BebeAphrodite
12-27-2004, 01:31 PM
I find it hard to believe that someone would not have a receipt for something worth this price ($278.19 according to the intial post). And to sell it at this price (basically only minus the GST so it's not a great savings) there should be warranty with it.

Fcuk
12-27-2004, 02:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
You make me laugh, If you bought someone a gift you rip off the price tags correct? well most people do, no one wants anyone knowing how much the cost of the gift was, why wont you stop turning into the RECIEPT police and let me have my sale instead of Smashing my thread also i know your "miss beyond.ca" but honestly... That doesn't make a difference... Please don't SMASH peoples sales!

civicrider
12-27-2004, 02:40 PM
^
i think people are just trying to say why would they buy yours when they are saving $15 but losing warranty, so if it breaks your shit outta luck, so most people would just buy a new one and spend an extra $15.

eclipseqt
12-27-2004, 02:42 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
You make me laugh, If you bought someone a gift you rip off the price tags correct? well most people do, no one wants anyone knowing how much the cost of the gift was, why wont you stop turning into the RECIEPT police and let me have my sale instead of Smashing my thread also i know your "miss beyond.ca" but honestly... That doesn't make a difference... Please don't SMASH peoples sales!

She has a perfectly good point. You're trying to sell at item for about 14 dollars less than new price without the reciept. If it breaks, theres no place to bring it back for warranty. I would personally just go a buy a new one, there are things such as manufacturer defects.

3G
12-27-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by eclipseqt

She has a perfectly good point. You're trying to sell at item for about 14 dollars less than new price without the reciept. If it breaks, theres no place to bring it back for warranty. I would personally just go a buy a new one, there are things such as manufacturer defects.

If it breaks, whoever bought can it take it to Walmart OR Superstore, tell them they got it as a present and it stopped working or whatever and they will get a new one!

phoomp
12-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 3G

If it breaks, whoever bought can it take it to Walmart OR Superstore, tell them they got it as a present and it stopped working or whatever and they will get a new one!
Not without a receipt. Why should Walmart replace one that might have originally come from Futureshop or Superstore? They also aren't going to replace it if it dies after 3 or 4 months, even if you DO have the receipt ... they'll tell you to talk to Nintendo and for that you will need to prove when it was purchased.

3G
12-27-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by phoomp

Not without a receipt. Why should Walmart replace one that might have originally come from Futureshop or Superstore?

because they're dumb. Believe me I've done exchanged a couple ps1's after fuckin them up with modchips

camero
12-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 3G

No they won't. Wal-mart is very strict with electronics now. Everything else like clothing, not so much.

I would know, I work there.

3G
12-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by camero

No they won't. Wal-mart is very strict with electronics now. Everything else like clothing, not so much.

I would know, I work there.

I had a ps1 i fryed trying to put a modchip. I took it to Wal-Mart, they asked me if I wanted a new one or a credit thing, I just left because they wouldn't give me cash. but whatever, this is a whole new thread, let's just let buddy sell his thing!

Fcuk
12-27-2004, 03:18 PM
whatever... forget i posted this.

BebeAphrodite
12-27-2004, 03:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

You may not want someone to know how much something is but if you have purchased a gift for someone and they already have it, it's not out of the question for them to return it. It makes no sense having two of the same thing.

I'm not smashing your thread, FYI, I've been interested in a gameboy either SP or DS for a little while but I'm just waiting for some sort of deal since I'm in no rush.

I could care less if most items have receipts or not but you're price is ridiculous if you don't have a warranty. I wanted the item and I want warranty if I'm barely saving anything. If the price was much cheaper then receipt doesn't matter but you're selling it for the literally the same price!!!

I don't need to give justification for legitimate questions I ask if I'm interested in an item.
:thumbsdow :guns:

BebeAphrodite
12-27-2004, 03:27 PM
whatever... forget i posted this.

Sure, will do, your thread is now closed.

Next time you shouldn't give potential clients attitude when they ask a legitimate question - your item probably won't sell. :rolleyes: