PDA

View Full Version : In Australia

marq-jt
12-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Anyone knowiftheres naything good to get here... Iminaustralia right now justseeing ifanyoenknowsanything goodi couldget herethatsworth bringing back....

George_Reyes
12-27-2004, 05:24 PM
A koala :D

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t027/T027939A.jpg

turbo'dGSR
12-27-2004, 06:01 PM
A Skyline! :thumbsup:

or 'Indomie' minute noodles...:drool:

statick
12-27-2004, 07:00 PM
typing tutor version 6.0

jk:D

a digeridoo (sp?)

GQBalla
12-27-2004, 08:03 PM
nothing really!! where ar eyou in australia??

GTS Jeff
12-27-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt
Anyone knowiftheres naything good to get here... Iminaustralia right now justseeing ifanyoenknowsanything goodi couldget herethatsworth bringing back.... a space bar...

Skylinelover
12-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
a space bar...
But they have to be 15 years or older to bring back so why bother?

JordanLotoski
12-27-2004, 11:08 PM
get an english book

sxtasy
12-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Victoria Bitter:thumbsup:
(beer)

KoukiS14
12-27-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by sxtasy
Victoria Bitter:thumbsup:
(beer)

why? you can buy it here

ex1z7
12-29-2004, 12:11 AM
VB is fucking NASTY.. Bitters..gross.

He's up in Sydney atm, and pretty much all to do there - being that age - is go clubbing..

Bondi is pretty hot right now, but I'd go to Manly. Unless you want to see all the naked girls on Bondi.

Get a tattoo, if you want a GREAT place, go to Canberra (it's only a 2 and a half hr drive (legal speed limit) south..) go to Lynham (north part of Canberra, right off the highway, the highway turns into " north bourne avenue " - drive straight down and you'll see signs to Right - Downer, Right - Dickson , Left - Lynham) etc. Follow the signs to Lynham, look around or in the phone book for the only tattoo parlour in that part of town, the guy does sweet work.

All there is to do in Canberra is.....fuck all. It's one of the most boring places I've ever been - they have a few good clubs down in Civic but thats about it. Your best bet is to stay in Sydney and soak that shit up.

I'd look at getting something small like a license plate that you can use at car shows and stuff - if thats your thing. They look different ( some do, anyways ) so.. heh..

Bring me some Red Square vodka man ;)

Ummm... Try some Vegemite on toast - get some potato scallops from a fish and chips shop, make sure they aren't the mashed potato type. Those suck. Try some Dirty Dog energy drink, "desert storm" is my personal fav.. Or Red Eye is good, too.

Pick up a few tuner magazines, fast fours, hot4's etc. they should have plenty of advertising for shops local in Sydney, that way you can look around for some parts to bring home if you want to.

Wear something saying you're Canadian and alot of people seem to like talking to you ..

Have fun in Australia !

illeagle
12-29-2004, 12:31 AM
bring back them giant preserved insects in glass frames.:dunno: oh, and a mermaid:clap: