PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1990 Acura Integra LS Parts

BOWZONE
12-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Am looking for the following parts for a 1990 Acura Integra LS (4 door). One of your members, RacerJim referred me over to your site.

Hood
Drivers Side Front Fender
Front Bumper
Headlight Assem.
front driver's side turm signal

Body parts in white if at all possible.

Thanks

frozenrice
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
I have the headlight assemblies, but a guy in Regina says he's gonna take them. He's supposed to get back to me today, so if I don't hear back from him in the next day or two, I'll let you know. Also, if you can wait a while (a few months), I'll have a bumper (white) too. As far as the turn signal goes, are you wanting the one that's mounted in the bumper or the corner lens? If it's the corner lens, it's part of the headlight assembly which will be included.

BOWZONE
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
I have the headlight assemblies, but a guy in Regina says he's gonna take them. He's supposed to get back to me today, so if I don't hear back from him in the next day or two, I'll let you know. Also, if you can wait a while (a few months), I'll have a bumper (white) too. As far as the turn signal goes, are you wanting the one that's mounted in the bumper or the corner lens? If it's the corner lens, it's part of the headlight assembly which will be included.

Hey there frozenrice. I am looking for the one that's part of the headlight assembly I guess. I just went out and looked and it is part of the same.

Please let me know via e-mail at [email protected] or tele @ 403-813-7977.

Scott

Deetz
12-28-2004, 12:33 AM
I have some extra headlights, cheap, and some other mics parts, i'll call you tomorrrow.

BOWZONE
12-28-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Deetz@CustomAuto
I have some extra headlights, cheap, and some other mics parts, i'll call you tomorrrow.

Excellent Deetz.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Scott

frozenrice
12-28-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey BOW. Sorry guy from Regina sent the money today, so that means I'll be sending them off tomorrow. Sorry can't help you out. Looks like deetz'll take care of you though. Good luck.

Deetz, do you happen to have any extra bumper lenses for a 90-91 and some side markers?

BOWZONE
12-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Hey BOW. Sorry guy from Regina sent the money today, so that means I'll be sending them off tomorrow. Sorry can't help you out. Looks like deetz'll take care of you though. Good luck.

Deetz, do you happen to have any extra bumper lenses for a 90-91 and some side markers?

No problem. I actually just got off the phone with deetz and he's got what I'm lookin' for, but thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Scott

tomsweet1990
12-28-2004, 10:26 PM
i have the passenger headlight if you wan tit

BOWZONE
12-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by tomsweet1990
i have the passenger headlight if you wan tit

Thanks Tom, but it's the Driver's side that I need.