PDA

View Full Version : Ride stolen last night

idriveabox
12-29-2004, 11:15 AM
:banghead:

to the dumbass car theif in the SW and anyone else who lives there:

your car is not safe!!! lock it up tight.
I followed the person who stole my car at 5am because I happen to be driving to the airport. The guys very lucky he got away from HAWKS and the canine unit. Although I wish you hadn't.

Why would someone steal someones car? And I got a great look at him too, when he realized I was following him, and passed me around a cul de sac.

Better watch your back man. Now its off to the impound lot to collect my busted vehicle.
thanks!

:guns: :guns: :guns:

Kaos
12-29-2004, 11:18 AM
What kinda car did you have if I may ask?

QuasarCav
12-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Is that why HAWCS was all over the SE/SW last night?

Sorry to hear man, some vigilante justice will make you fell better!

sputnik
12-29-2004, 11:34 AM
why not post some pics... and the license plate number

several cars have been found by beyond members

idriveabox
12-29-2004, 11:46 AM
haha yeah that was why the HAWKS was all around last night.
It was overkill forsure.

The car was recovered though, the guy got freaked and ditched it. Now its sitting in the impound lot. Got a 5 hour wait until the cops get to my house for statements....

what a piss off :thumbsdow

Kirbs17
12-29-2004, 11:54 AM
Shit dude, sorry to hear. I had my car broken into and THAT sucked. I cant even imagine havin your ride stolen. At least you followed him around and shit.

shakalaka
12-29-2004, 12:03 PM
Well, atleast they found it. Now you can claim little something from insurance.

youngbex
12-29-2004, 06:22 PM
if you find that guy, you better make sure that is the last car he will ever steal....

crazydave
12-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by youngbex
if you find that guy, you better make sure that is the last car he will ever steal....

:werd:

Police
12-30-2004, 05:12 PM
so what kind of car again? steering wheel lock? alarm?

dj_rice
12-30-2004, 10:11 PM
So u caught the guy in the act of stealing ur car and followed him?

Accord_tunerx
12-30-2004, 10:21 PM
it okay my car got paint balled while i was sleeping and woke up at like 4am cause i do night crew then it was cover in paint balls it was a bitch to clean it harden too...=(

Speed_69
12-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
it okay my car got paint balled while i was sleeping and woke up at like 4am cause i do night crew then it was cover in paint balls it was a bitch to clean it harden too...=(
ummm having your car paintballed is nothing compared to having your car stolen

idriveabox
12-31-2004, 01:07 AM
yeah I literally pulled up behind the guy in my jeep at 4am in the morning. I was tired so it took a minute to set in. Then I called 911 and got the cops on him. I chased him thru the area and he passed me in 4x4 thru many turns.

What a piss off. And to top it off....the guy got away!! gotta love Hawks with the infared and all...dosnt work when it takes 10 minutes to get there!

:thumbsdow

Cars a right off now too....major damage to steering etc.

NO alarm either (winter vehicle)

dj_rice
12-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Damnnnnnnnnnn ur lucky..what are the odds of actually catchin someone in the act of stealing ur car....

Yeah too bad u didnt catch him....then u can teach him some old school justice