PDA

View Full Version : Mazda protege5?

szw
12-11-2002, 05:11 PM
I drove past this wagon today, it was like the mazda mp3 blue, and it had these weird lookin' headlights.

They looked almost like Silvia S15 headlights...but I drove pretty fast and didn't get a good look. I looked back and couldn't see the headlights but the body looks pretty much like a mazda protege5...I don't think it was a headlight 'eyebrow' either...

Anybody seen this car around? Or are my eyes just going bad?

Ferio_vti
12-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by szw
I drove past this wagon today, it was like the mazda mp3 blue, and it had these weird lookin' headlights.

They looked almost like Silvia S15 headlights...but I drove pretty fast and didn't get a good look. I looked back and couldn't see the headlights but the body looks pretty much like a mazda protege5...I don't think it was a headlight 'eyebrow' either...

Anybody seen this car around? Or are my eyes just going bad?

Its a bright metallic blue right?? I saw that once on Barlow. I don't think the headlights were any different than stock, but that was a month ago. Far as I know, it was just a new color available for the wagon.

It was probably just eyebrows.

max_boost
12-11-2002, 06:34 PM
P5 Suck! Right CRXguy?
haha the new Mazda 6 looks really sharp, I am really digging that car! Zoom Zoom.....Mazda is making a revival, just like NIssan did a few years ago! Go Japanese Automakers!

CRXguy
12-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Yeah, the MP3 blue is new on the P5 for 2003. Mazda is so retarted, I feel sorry for the MP3 owners. So much for a limited edition color. The black-housing headlights are new as well for this year. Doesn't look bad at all though.

Ferio_vti
12-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Yeah, the MP3 blue is new on the P5 for 2003. Mazda is so retarted, I feel sorry for the MP3 owners. So much for a limited edition color. The black-housing headlights are new as well for this year. Doesn't look bad at all though.

Is that the same black housing lights they already use on the sedans??

CRXguy
12-12-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Is that the same black housing lights they already use on the sedans??

Indeed.:)