PDA

View Full Version : Must VENT!

DJ Lazy
12-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Ok, So I just got home... I'm on my way home from work, and I have to make a stop at the post office to pick up a parcel, and decide to pick up some McDonalds just across the parking lot. (Douglas Square McDonalds). I use the drive thru as always, and if any of you have been through that one, you know that you have limited visibility when pulling out. So I get my order and I start pulling ahead to check if anyone is coming.. Which there was. This mini van come to a screeching hault hocking and getting all pissed, thinking that I was just gonna barrel out infront of him. So he's getting pissed, has be blocked in the drive thru, and that ticks me off, I flip him the bird as he starts to drive ahead glaring at me, see's me fingering him, slams the brakes on again, backs up, blocks me in for a second time. Starts starring at me or something, so now I am really starting to get aggrivated, I finger him again as it was all I could do to show my frustration, and he pulls ahead again.

I am able to pull out and continue my way home, I get out of DouglasGlen and pull out onto Deerfoot (signal) and get in the far left lane so that I can get into the turning lane to get into Douglasdale, I look in my rear view and this Old man comes out of know where and is right behind me. I just start laughing now, praying that he follows me home. Guess what?.. He does. I pull into my driveway, throw the e-brake on and start to get out as he drives away. Thinking he was to chicken to say anything. I watch as he drives down the road to make a u-turn and comeback. Window open.

I start walking out to the end of my driveway, and I can hear him ask "Are you gonna apologize?". I start crossing the road to get face to face, and I ask him to repeat his question . "Are you gonna apologize?". I ask "For What?"
His reply, "For fingering me", (I get cocky :( ) "Oh you mean this?" (and give him the double finger for all his effort to follow me home)
He asks AGAIN "Are you gonna apologize?"
Me: "No, I was pulling up to the corner to check for ... " he cuts me off
Him: "You're gonna get charged with Reckless driving, I got your licence and address. I'm gonna report you to the cops for reckless driving, for that crazy turn you made"
Me: (thinking: What crazy turn?)

And he just drives off. That was all he said. I couldn't believe it. I didn't break a single Law in the Traffic act (unless fingering someone is against the law) and he is jabbering on about having me charged with Reckelss Driving. :rofl: :rofl:

I am not worried, but some people in this city blow my mind. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the long first paragraph.

KoukiS14
12-29-2004, 07:18 PM
and watch you'll probably get a ticket in the mail

NickGT
12-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Fuckin lunatics out there :thumbsdow

DJ Lazy
12-29-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by KoukiS14
and watch you'll probably get a ticket in the mail

Wouldn't surprize me that Police would believe some 50y/o guys story about a (what he thinks is a 17 y/o punk kid prolly) 23 y/o guy, that made a crazy turn... :nut:

turbo'dGSR
12-29-2004, 07:23 PM
Ive noticed alot of idiots on the roads lately, especially around mckenzie,douglasdale.....dont worry about that shit, hes got no proof, because apparently there is nothing to prove!

DJ Lazy
12-29-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by turbo'dGSR
Ive noticed alot of idiots on the roads lately, especially around mckenzie,douglasdale.....dont worry about that shit, hes got no proof, because apparently there is nothing to prove!

Like I mentioned, I am not worried. I didn't leave anything out of my experience above. If I was gonna lie to beyond I woulda left out the fingering part to make me seem like an Angel. :angel:

I can't believe how bad people are getting in this city.

Superesc
12-29-2004, 07:38 PM
just curious what model was the minivan?

DJ Lazy
12-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Hmm I believe it may have been a Mazda MPV... but don't quote me on that. Or Honda Odyssey. More of a bulky body, not like a Caravan...

GTS Jeff
12-29-2004, 07:44 PM
haha did u get his license? u should report him before he reports u

DUBBED
12-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I would have asked him if he's got anything better to do than follow someone home and threaten them. Fucking idiots, it's not like anything you did threatened his life. hahaha :D

DJ Lazy
12-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha did u get his license? u should report him before he reports u

:rofl: :rofl: Jeff man, see my name.

I can't be bothered going through all that shit. ;) I just don't care that it happened, would have preferred it didn't, but it didn't interupt my life much (other than trapping me in the drive thru and holding me back from eating supper :rofl: :rofl: )

Kaos
12-29-2004, 07:51 PM
U should charge him with stalking.:D
Look at the facts, he followed you home, made contact with you in a manner you didnt like.

Actually, just tell the police that he is a predator and he flashed you his wiener.
Well hopefully he doesnt come by and egg your car or vandalize it.

Chester
12-29-2004, 07:57 PM
"His reply, "For fingering me", (I get cocky ) "Oh you mean this?" (and give him the double finger for all his effort to follow me home)"

hahahahhahhahaha I love that part

DayGlow
12-29-2004, 09:00 PM
won't get a ticket in the mail. If Mr. Outstanding citizen decides to complain a cop will come and hear his story, and take a statment. Then the cop will get in contact with you and hear your side. Be honest, tell him that the guy pissed you off with the glaring, etc and you did finger him. Let the cop know that the guy followed you home, etc. because he probably will leave that part out of his statment. I highly doubt that the cop would lay a TSA charge out of this exchange, and if you get a surly on, they probably will go back the original complainant and let them know they don't appreciate being jerked around (not explaining the whole situation)

fcuk_it
12-29-2004, 09:24 PM
haha i live in that area and alot of the older drivers there are fuckin douche bags... they think they own the roads cuz they're older...

RWD
01-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
U should charge him with stalking.:D
Look at the facts, he followed you home, made contact with you in a manner you didnt like.

Actually, just tell the police that he is a predator and he flashed you his wiener.
Well hopefully he doesnt come by and egg your car or vandalize it.

hahahahha:werd:

DSM Power
01-02-2005, 03:32 PM
I am constantly amazed at how pissed off some people get when you give them the finger. Get over it! You piss me off I'm going to let you know what I think. But if you're that hurt by a hand signal it's time to take a step back and realize it's not that big of a deal. :dunno:

Old people. :rolleyes:

youngbex
01-02-2005, 03:48 PM
not good man, i would not be suprised if you get a ticket in the mail

DJ Lazy
01-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Get over it! You piss me off I'm going to let you know what I think.

Exactly how I felt man! :D

88CRX
01-02-2005, 04:23 PM
gotta love adults and there stereotypes of twenty-something year old honda drivers.

max_boost
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
That is unbelievable!

I've been to that McDonald's and whoever designed that drive thru should be shot. Major blind spot, I am surprised people don't crash more often! But the part of him following you home and asking for an apology is just ridiculous. :rofl:

w3apon
01-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Should have just told him "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" :D

rice_eater
01-02-2005, 04:48 PM
who are you god's gift? you shouldn't have flipped him off in the first place. or did it insult your ego so much that he assumed that you might not be looking?

>>I flip him the bird as he starts to drive ahead
way to go big man :clap:

DayGlow
01-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by youngbex
not good man, i would not be suprised if you get a ticket in the mail

Tickets aren't mailed unless it's photo

DJ Lazy
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
you shouldn't have flipped him off in the first place.

I didn't flip him off until he chose to sit parked infront starring me down as if I had done something horribly wrong blocking me in so I couldn't go anywhere.

Yea sorry that I fingered him for being a prick.:rolleyes:

And a side note, cuz I see you mis-read my initial post, I fingered him while he was still looking at me, and driving ahead. Yea, LOOKING at me, and Driving ahead. He was being real responsible by not looking where he was driving. :rolleyes:

GoChris
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
I would have done the same thing, old people and people in vans seem to think they own the road sometimes.:guns:

Mckenzie
01-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Thats funny...I am wondering if it was one of my brothers old friends dads....who is ex RCMP and who lives in Mckenzie.

I also wonder if they could charge you with stunting....I thought that was anything to do with distracting another driver on the road.

I guess you could check the mini-van forums and see if he complains about some young punk in a honda flipping him the bird.

dkny_stylez
01-03-2005, 11:02 PM
what an idiot

btw, you can get a ticket for fingering someone, they classify it as "Stunting"

88CRX
01-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez
what an idiot

btw, you can get a ticket for fingering someone, they classify it as "Stunting"

but in this case they cant charge you with anything.... just some pops word against yours.... right?

dkny_stylez
01-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

but in this case they cant charge you with anything.... just some pops word against yours.... right?

nothing will happen, there is no proof, the cops might call his house and ask about it, but thats it.

CalgaryB5
01-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Some old farts do think the world goes by their rules. Don¡¦t worry.