PDA

View Full Version : Autometer Nexus gauges????

huffer
12-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Just curious if anyone knows what they are going to be MSRPing for....I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find pricing on these things.....

Thanks

dj_rice
12-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Have you checked the Autometer website??Maybe they arent in production yet ?

huffer
12-31-2004, 01:12 AM
According to their website they are supposed to released Janurary of 2005. I figured with it being so close someone or some company would have pricing up....just pre-bookings nothing else.....

Toma
12-31-2004, 05:21 PM
Let me put it to you this way...

EX-fucking-PENSIVE !!!

And, considering they look like they ripped of the design looks of the Defi guages and are charging 3 times as much, now is a good time as any to stay away from Autometer's junk.

It is nice to see automoter FINALLY put a line where ZERO boost is, instead of a big box about 3 psi wide ;)

TypeS
12-31-2004, 08:37 PM
ugh im sick of this "change the color" trend going around....NOBODY takes into account how their interior looks or matches anymore, i mean how UGLY would it look from the outside if you deck has a purple illumination, your gauges are green and yellow, and then the tell tale neon bulbs glowing red everywhere else!
:barf:

Boost Infested
12-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Defi's are waaay better IMO.

huffer
01-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Defi's are nicer in my opinion also....i was not aware that the nexus gauges were three times as much than the defi's....if that is in fact the case.

I was just curious is someone knows the pricing on them that is all.

huffer
01-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Well i think i found some US pricing in anyone is interested....as in spirit from autometer like always they start their prices off high only to lower them a year later so people can actually afford them.....check it out

http://www.egauges.com/vdo_mult.asp?Type=Turbo_Boost&Series=Nexus&Cart=