PDA

View Full Version : R/C Meet this Saturday

T5_X
06-18-2002, 05:51 PM
OK, so between 12-4 on Saturday afternoon sound good?

We just need a place. Like I said, somwhere that has a parking lot with a nice offroad area next to it, doesn't need to be insane offroad, just some dirt and grass or something. Parking lot has to be empty cause I don't want some fucker running over my truck. Anyone suggest a place? Silver city is pretty far and I'm guessing the parking lot would be busy. :dunno:

So who's in? Me, Fluidic Digital, RX7 Twinturbo, Bol, Audi kid, anyone else?

Maybe we can grab some sushi after or something :thumbsup:

Oh yah, if anyone has some little pylons or something, it'd be sweet to set up a little slalom :burnout:

bol
06-18-2002, 06:03 PM
Silver City rear parking lot will be pretty much empty...

i probably won't be going though, since my rc is out of commission and I don't feel like walking.

Ekliptix
06-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Hey, I've got a Team Associated RC10T2 w/bearings that I havn't used for a couple years. Does anyone know how much I could get for it?$? I want to get into touring cars after I sell it. I can put pics up if anyone wants.

The Silver City parking lot will definatly be empty on the far side. I didn't know there were so many people into RC's here.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
06-19-2002, 01:13 AM
come on people join in on our nerd fest
even if you only have a 9.6v Tyco R/C you should participate
(And i know all of you have one hiding somewhere)

it will be a :bigpimp:-in good time

:burnout: :thumbsup: :clap:

MrX
06-19-2002, 02:55 AM
I'm game. can it be a little bit earlier as I gotta start work at 12:30. Oh yeah, you pro R/Cers can teach me how the hell to get my nitro tuned and ready to go! Damn i got a lot to learn.

Oh yeah, where's this gonna be?

BarryBeach
06-19-2002, 03:18 AM
I would be in but I have to work ... but a great place is just off deerfoot right behind the auto mall, It's where they are building that huge complex ... also back there is the place the auto mall uses to show customers the off-road capability of their vehicles ... it is a pretty sweet place with a huge hill and large off-road area.

It also has a very large unused parking lot. (if you follow heritage west right past the auto mall you will go over deerfoot and past one set of lights it's right across the street from the gas station with the subway in it ... It will be unbelievably dead as it is nestled into the middle of an industrial area.) :bigpimp:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
06-19-2002, 03:18 AM
we dunno where this is gonna be held yet :dunno: :dunno:
any suggestions ???

4wheeldrift
06-19-2002, 07:07 AM
I'll try and get my TC3 finished in time.

Audi Kid
06-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Lets go to uhhhh

Fluidic
06-19-2002, 10:24 PM
I should be out... I have bald tired... they suck... I do too many burnouts!! LOL

That reminds me... I should actually "START" my R/C one of these days... shouldn't I... (hasn't been started in 2 yrs.) LOL!!

Peter

Fluidic
06-19-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by bol
Silver City rear parking lot will be pretty much empty...

i probably won't be going though, since my rc is out of commission and I don't feel like walking.

I should be able to pick you up... not really out of my way! =)

Peter

T5_X
06-20-2002, 02:15 AM
Ok, how bout 4:00 sat afternoon silver city rear parking lot.

I have an orientation for working at the stampede earlier, but I'm pretty sure I'll be done with lots of time to spare.

Audi Kid
06-21-2002, 02:08 PM
BRING EXTRA BATERIES IF U HAVE A ELECTRIC R/C!!!! plz :D

i think they are 7.2 volts?