PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Nissan Skyline, in B'ham

/////AMG
12-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Sorry for the shitty pics, all the pics I took were reflex shots aha, I was in a moving car and would snap a pic of anythin gintyeresting, This picture isn't so bad. The skyline is always parked in the same spot. Next time I'm in Birmingham I'll get out and take proper pics.
Second pic is crap, but better than nothing.

/////AMG
12-30-2004, 05:20 PM
On the way back home...

Skylinelover
12-30-2004, 05:20 PM
I see now nice.

calgarys13
12-30-2004, 05:23 PM
:repost: ?

Seanith
12-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13
:repost: ?

wtf?

Good sighting.

digitalshogun
12-30-2004, 07:27 PM
Prepare for the stupidest question evar ....

Ready?

What are the roads there paved with? Asphalt? Concrete? Looks oddly like glassy paved gravel, if that makes any sense.

Barking_Spidre
12-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Haha, looks almost like marble.

crazydriver
12-30-2004, 10:44 PM
yea i was thinking marble road too, anyways nice spotting

JAYMEZ
12-30-2004, 10:46 PM
its just wet road.

Oh yah , sweet spotting , get some nicer pics next time :D

Kirbs17
12-31-2004, 01:38 AM
Very nice skyline, i love the black:hitit:

/////AMG
12-31-2004, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by digitalshogun
Prepare for the stupidest question evar ....

Ready?

What are the roads there paved with? Asphalt? Concrete? Looks oddly like glassy paved gravel, if that makes any sense.

:rofl: :rofl: Yea the road is wet, the small amount of snow we got was melting, and that part was a mix of concrete and asphat.

The Motorways are always under construstion (especially the M1). Because they re-pave the major motorways. :thumbsup:

To be honest I don't think I remember seeing or even hitting a pot hole, roads are so smooth.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
its just wet road.

Oh yah , sweet spotting , get some nicer pics next time :D

I got a shit load of pics from my trip to Notts ot Bham but they aren't so good, (using my new digi cam for the first time). I'll make a thread an dpost the good pics.

statick
12-31-2004, 08:11 AM
awsome sighting man...on my trip i saw one r34 zoom past me, and i was kicking myself for not bringing the camera:banghead: .

btw - did u buy a car in england?wut is it ( if u dont mind me asking:D ) ?

/////AMG
12-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Man the day I buy a car in the UK is when I'm out of UNI! I pay 2 arms and a leg for school here. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Fucking bloody stupid ass international fees.

If I do buy a car it'll probably be a car for like a couple hundred pounds haha. Good thing is that they don't have any rust buckets or anyhting here,all car shave to pass a MOT test which means everything has to be in good working order and it can't look like shit haha :thumbsup:

^SkylinE^
12-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by statick
awsome sighting man...on my trip i saw one r34 zoom past me, and i was kicking myself for not bringing the camera:banghead: .

btw - did u buy a car in england?wut is it ( if u dont mind me asking:D ) ?

:bullshit: R34's are iliegal in canada. Your either fulll of $hit or you saw and R32.

brandon
12-31-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^

:bullshit: R34's are iliegal in canada. Your either fulll of $hit or you saw and R32.

Hense why you said on his TRIP, Read the fucking post before spouting your mouth off. He just got back recently from Trinidad!

Seanith
12-31-2004, 12:26 PM

:rofl:

2002civic
12-31-2004, 12:27 PM

you are an idiot

statick
12-31-2004, 01:12 PM

put it into context...we're talking bout england,m and i mentioned trip...do the math.

statick
12-31-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by bhsmith

Hense why you said on his TRIP, Read the fucking post before spouting your mouth off. He just got back recently from Trinidad!

donjuan was in trinidad, i was in england...thanks for shutting down the damm fool tho:thumbsup:

statick
12-31-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Man the day I buy a car in the UK is when I'm out of UNI! I pay 2 arms and a leg for school here. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Fucking bloody stupid ass international fees.

If I do buy a car it'll probably be a car for like a couple hundred pounds haha. Good thing is that they don't have any rust buckets or anyhting here,all car shave to pass a MOT test which means everything has to be in good working order and it can't look like shit haha :thumbsup:

get a 1.0 L micra 4 spd standard...i love it, my aunt drives one (except hers is auto).

brandon
12-31-2004, 01:37 PM

donjuan was in trinidad, i was in england...thanks for shutting down the damm fool tho:thumbsup:

my bad :D

/////AMG
12-31-2004, 05:36 PM

get a 1.0 L micra 4 spd standard...i love it, my aunt drives one (except hers is auto).

haha, we'll see. I'm trying to save some noey to goto the
World Cup in Germany, I'm most likely gonna go with a 190 Benz or something cheap from my uncles dealership. But dammit, I want a Lotus soooo bad.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=874519#post874519

^SkylinE^
01-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Bit my head off:eek:
hahah I live in canada as most of us do on this board. Never ment to piss anyone off.......yikes there are some snappy ones here:rofl:

Sorath
01-06-2005, 01:43 AM
wheres b'ham

Skyline_Addict
01-06-2005, 02:04 AM
birmingham

goldenrocket
01-17-2005, 09:49 PM
mmmm... Birmingham has the mg and rover headquarters for MG :love:

Canaduh
01-19-2005, 01:50 AM
the funny thing about the meathead who shot his mouth off is, if he took the time to pull his head out of his ass he would look at the stores in the background of the picture of that incredible automobile and realize that here in canada we dont have 11 digit phone numbers and we sell things in dollars not pounds.......way to go moron:poosie:

nice shots for quick spurr of the moment ones though

:drama:

PorknBeans
01-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Canaduh
the funny thing about the meathead who shot his mouth off is, if he took the time to pull his head out of his ass he would look at the stores in the background of the picture of that incredible automobile and realize that here in canada we dont have 11 digit phone numbers and we sell things in dollars not pounds.......way to go moron:poosie:

You're just as stoopid as he is. Read his post, he was refering to statick not //////AMG.

youngbex
01-19-2005, 10:14 PM
looks like one mean ass skyline

/////AMG
01-20-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Canaduh

Ummm, you are menatally retard right?

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. :rolleyes:

AcuraTl
01-20-2005, 09:10 AM
do u mind me saying, what are u studying over there in ol' birmy??

/////AMG
01-20-2005, 10:31 AM
:banghead: I'm not in Birmingham, it's my home basically.

I'm stuck in good ol little village Nottingham, doing Architecture, and it's DAMN hard.

I just risked my life, and drove a manual peugeot (I dont know how to drive stick yet!) to hand in a fucking assingment, oh I almost killed myslef haha.
Shitty thing is the school is so unorganized for being the best Arch school in the UK. I even had 32 hours of work I did, stolen on Friday. My weekend was fun :thumbsup: :guns:

goldenrocket
01-21-2005, 11:17 AM
:D Haha your my hero, i can just picture u stalling in those round-a-bouts, Oh well buddy, its a great learning experience