PDA

View Full Version : FS: Printer - low price

knees scrapin'
01-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Hey guys and girls I have a printer I bought a few months ago and have never really used. I bought it to use on the road b/c of its small size. But my company bough me a better one for my needs.
The first 25.00 takes it. Comes with all cables and cartriges. Sorry no box.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000JH71.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Specs:Canon BJC-50

Need a printer while you're on the road? Take the Canon BJC-50 with you. This battery-powered, compact, color bubble-jet printer makes a great traveling companion for your notebook computer.
Setting up the BJC-50 was easy. We just followed the Quick Start Guide to install the lithium-ion battery and ink cartridge and to connect the AC adapter and printer cable. We then turned on our computer and followed the Windows setup wizard for setting up a new plug-and-play printer.

In our test of the BJC-50, we printed several color, black-and-white, draft-quality, and letter-quality samples. The samples included graphics, large and small letters, and a variety of color shades. Draft-quality printing was fast but attractive. Letter quality demonstrated modest improvements in character quality, and the printing was reasonably clear and sharp. Color shades were accurate, if not bold. There was some ink "bleeding" on ordinary uncoated paper, and even a discrete glance betrayed the BJC-50's bubble-jet origins--all as you would expect in a small bubble-jet printer.

At only 2.1 pounds the BJC-50 is exceptionally lightweight; its case is slim, attractive, and very compact--easy to tuck away in a backpack or briefcase. If you need color printing on the go, the Canon BJC-50 is a solid choice.

Pros:

Compact and lightweight
Portable, battery-powered
Cons:

Requires switching between color and black cartridges
Single-sheet feed (feeder optional)

From Winmag®
Most portable printers are built for convenience, not speed. That's the case with the Canon BJC-50. But unlike many similar units, this lightweight (slightly more than 2 pounds) traveling companion produces very impressive output. It's likely to become a real asset to the road warrior.
The BJC-50 produces clean, crisp text and graphics wherever you are: home, office, hotel, airplane or client's office. I found color output on a variety of papers, including glossy photo paper, equal to

knees scrapin'
01-02-2005, 12:34 PM
20.00 bux?

Slashin_
01-02-2005, 09:52 PM
25 delievered?

knees scrapin'
01-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Where are you?

Weapon_R
01-03-2005, 11:02 PM
ill take for 20!

knees scrapin'
01-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Sold to the man in the back!

PM me some contact info. I am leaving to go out of the country soon so if you want it, the sooner the better.

knees scrapin'
01-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Still for sale.