PDA

View Full Version : User name change ?

phat97yukon
01-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Is there anyway i can change my user name with out having to make a new account. ive gone into the user CP section and cant... :dunno:

shakalaka
01-01-2005, 04:31 PM
lol
I wonder why?? Anyways I think only admins or mods can do that, so you have to PM them. But, I doubt that they will.

Skyline_Addict
01-01-2005, 04:39 PM
what's your reason for a user name change?

statick
01-01-2005, 04:49 PM
u could get a new account and get FKA:whitetrash101 underneath it:dunno:

PGTze
01-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by statick
u could get a new account and get FKA:whitetrash101 underneath it:dunno:

It's the same acount, mods just change the user name and then put the FKA thing as your user tittle for a while. I think you have to have a decent reason for changing it or they won't do it for you.

Ben
01-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Make a donation to the tsunami fund and I'll get your name changed :)

phat97yukon
01-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
what's your reason for a user name change?

Just cuz im tired of this name... and i want somthing more towards what im driving nowand it would also go with my avatar pic , and im also using a diffrent screen name everywhere else now... :thumbsup:

Importz
01-02-2005, 02:45 AM
i ask the mod too change my name like a month ago....but they didnt....so mod if you have time can you please.....

importz to Importz .......capital A

thanks

Skylinelover
01-02-2005, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by importz
i ask the mod too change my name like a month ago....but they didnt....so mod if you have time can you please.....

importz to Importz .......capital A

thanks
Dont you mean capital I?

Importz
01-02-2005, 03:20 AM
^^lol....thanks ya....

Carfanman
01-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Make a donation to the tsunami fund and I'll get your name changed :)

What a great way to get a donation!

I personally dont see what the big deal is, people judge you more by what you post then by your user name.
Although I can see where "whtietrash" might cause people to judge you badly.

Weapon_R
01-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Message an administrator to have your name changed. Members are allowed one change per year, if you have a valid or convincing reason as to why.

Oh, and donate to the people who are less advantaged, and get your name changed. Remember, the $5 you spent on McDonalds today could go a VERY long way to providing a family with a bag of rice to eat or clean water to drink, and I KNOW you can all afford $10-20 each!

Importz
01-03-2005, 02:53 PM
^^^ i will requested twice already.....i guess i am not vip:(

phat97yukon
01-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

What a great way to get a donation!

I personally dont see what the big deal is, people judge you more by what you post then by your user name.
Although I can see where "whtietrash" might cause people to judge you badly.

Wantin my name changed has nothing to do with it being a problem that my name is *whitetrash101* or that ive screwed around a bunch of people on here....
Judge me how you wanna cuz of it but whatever just shows that mabey some people arnt mautre enough and dont have the respect just cuz of someones name, kinda like in school i dont like you cuz your name is JOE or somthing...
You dont see me on here Hating everyone like ive seen alot of people do.. the name was made back when i had a thing goin on called whitetrash motorsports and alot of people knew me because of it but whatever... But if someone would like to change my name that would be great.. i would like it to be phat97yukon.... :thumbsup:Thanks alot:thumbsup:

Carfanman
01-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by whtetrash101

Wantin my name changed has nothing to do with it being a problem that my name is *whtietrash101* or that ive screwed around a bunch of people on here....
Judge me how you wanna cuz of it but whatever just shows that mabey some people arnt mautre enough and dont have the respect just cuz of someones name, kinda like in school i dont like you cuz your name is JOE or somthing...
You dont see me on here Hating everyone like ive seen alot of people do.. the name was made back when i had a thing goin on called witetrash motorsports and alot of people knew me because of it but whatever... But if someone would like to change my name that would be great.. i would like it to be phat97yukon.... :thumbsup:Thanks alot:thumbsup:
I think you overreacted.
First of all, I never said I judge you by ur name, but I can understand if others would.
And whtie trash is very different from joe.
If someone is wite tra s not a compliment. It actually means something negative, wheras joe is just a name.

phat97yukon
01-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

I think you overreacted.
First of all, I never said I judge you by ur name, but I can understand if others would.
And whtie trash is very different from joe.
If someone is wite tra s not a compliment. It actually means something negative, wheras joe is just a name.

I wasnt meanin on freaken out on you carfanman, im just sayin bout people that judge people by their name nothing towards you tho... But whatever im goin to leave this where its at... i didnt know my name was sooo offenceive towards people mabey someone should go threw the list of names of people on here and have to change anything that is offencive towards any person or anything doesnt matter race wise or whatever, but i guess if its offenceive not mattering its not towards other ppl, than could someone please change it for me...

GT2NV
01-04-2005, 04:16 PM
ive asked numerous times for a name change, and i consider myself a senior member.... id think that maybe someone would be able to help me:(

GT2NV
01-05-2005, 12:22 AM
kenny is the shieeet:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Importz
01-05-2005, 05:13 AM
my turn PLEASE importz >>>> Importz

/////AMG
01-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by GT2NV
kenny is the shieeet:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

:werd: I asked kenny once and bada-bing bada-boom! :thumbsup:
But they say you have to have FKA or AKA under your username for a while so memeber sknow, it makes sense and is fair.

I think I've had FKA: for just over 6 months, just wondering when we can ask for it to be back in gears or whatever.

dieselpower91
01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Can I also ask for name change Please!
I am selling my truck and it will be gone soon, so I would like my name changed to Fast74Nova. (fka dieselpower91)

It would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbsup:

phat97yukon
01-05-2005, 02:54 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Big thanks out there for who ever changed my name yall kick ass

Importz
01-05-2005, 04:12 PM
:D look left

GoChris
01-05-2005, 04:38 PM
omg sweet, I have wanted one for some time. cause well mine makes no sense anymore and hard to tell people cause I spelled it dumb.

can I get GoChris as my username please :bigpimp: