PDA

View Full Version : FS: used laptops, cheap!

BigC
01-01-2005, 11:00 PM
I have my two old laptopns for sale. Both are mine I bought new and used for years. They are perfect working with fresh loads in windows on them, and all the most useful software.

HP, 550mhz, 14" TFT display, Win XP, netword card, DVD $480, works great! Battery doesn't hold a charge? Might be repairable, if not they are cheap on ebay. I really don't know much about them. I always used it with the cord, with which it works perfectly fine. Display is perfect! Only thing I'd add is a little more RAM to make XP run faster. Plays dvd's etc.. great laptop.

Toshiba, 233mhz, 13?"TFT display with CDR, network card,win 98 $220 Battery and TFT display all work perfectly. Needs nothing, perfect to use in yor car for tuning purposes etc.. plays vcd, avi's etc great.

Make an offer, not really sure what to ask for these things, but I know even on ebay from reserching there the prices are about what they would go for on there, so should be worth at least this much. Also, I can ship anywhere cheap.

email me for pics and info, [email protected]

Thanks!!

AllGoNoShow
01-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Get more information on them....
14" TFT display, Win XP, netword card, DVD

isnt near all the info on a laptop

BigC
01-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Its an HP N3478, black, in addition to what I said before it has 6 gig hd, 8mb shared video, dvd-rom, floppy, usb, modem, pcmcia, touchpad, TFT is the superblack type.. the picture on it is great. I put a fresh copy of XP on it, with a bunch of video codecs and powerdvd.. since I used it to watch movies on roadtrips. It also has Office, Macromedia Studio MX... Its a really nice laptop, its older of course a couple years.. but its served me well and it would be great for someone looking for something cheap. I'm open to offers on both of them, or either one.

any more questions add me to your msn or email me directly at [email protected]

thanks!

AllGoNoShow
01-02-2005, 01:15 AM
k dude, get this we need sizes.

Gig HD will not hold XP, so 12 gig 20 gig, balhj blah, how much video ram, specs of the laptop not just yah I put XP on it. Or atleast a model # so we can get the specs ourself