PDA

View Full Version : procrastination

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 05:36 AM
does any1 else have this problem? how do u get around it?

i have the most insane biochem final a few hours from now and i havent even really started studying. instead, im posting on beyond....its 430 in the morning dammit!

James
12-12-2002, 05:39 AM
haha, all i have to say, is you better hope you remember most of the shit....or cram your ass off for the next couple hours!

I procrastinate all the time, dont know why, dont really care....it sucks, lol.

max_boost
12-12-2002, 06:17 AM
Man....I already have three A's this semester......don't know how I got it but I just did.....either the classes were really easy or I was trying really hard.....not sure which one......

max_boost
12-12-2002, 06:18 AM
I have a marketing final at 12pm today, I'm going in with a A- but god knows what I will end up with because I am seriously doing some major cramming right now. Its 5:14am and I am debating if I should continue studying or sleep on what I know for a few hours?:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

max_boost
12-12-2002, 07:32 AM
Ok fcuk it! I'm going to school and studying, absolutely determned to get an A
4.0 GPA here I come! (If you don't count the F in Accounting) right sexualbanana? hahaha

mwmhong
12-12-2002, 09:43 AM
FORCE YOURSELF TO DO IT

Sometimes I think about this quotation, which helps:

"There are two kinds of pain in life -- the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. The pain of discipline weighs ounces and lasts for moments. The pain of regret weighs tons and lasts forever."
-- Jim Rohn

:thumbsup:

SoSlowDx
12-12-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
FORCE YOURSELF TO DO IT

"There are two kinds of pain in life -- the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. The pain of discipline weighs ounces and lasts for moments. The pain of regret weighs tons and lasts forever."
-- Jim Rohn

That's a very good quote.:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 12:16 PM
welp...i went to bed...woke up at 7 and started studying 2 hours before the exam. yay me

Fuzzy
12-12-2002, 12:30 PM
lol i have the same problem i find lots of shit to do and 2 hrs before the test i cramm :( i wish i was a nerd get straight A s and get a good job after hmmmm when i come to think about it all i do is enjoy life ....get B/C at UofC (which get me by) and still possibly graduate thats not so bad!

kaput
12-12-2002, 06:35 PM

Zephyr
12-12-2002, 06:40 PM
"Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you're just screwing yourself."

T5_X
12-12-2002, 06:46 PM
meh, I've gotten through 3 years of university so far by only studying a couple hours before exams. I don't plan on changing it ;)

Lo)2enz0
12-12-2002, 07:10 PM
man, every night i say to myself i will do homework. But than my computer comes in the way, the tv, the x-box and sleeping. I can't even remember the last time i did homework.

ahh i am pro at procrastination its accually very sad.

Laurier

finboy
12-12-2002, 08:37 PM
same here, doing school stuff is boring ass...

i should REALLY start doing more school work.

max_boost
12-12-2002, 09:00 PM
Well I ended up going to bed after being awake for 27 hours.......lol so tired right now after my nap

FiveFreshFish
12-12-2002, 10:40 PM
Nothing like the pressure of a time deadline for motivation.

redline_13000
12-13-2002, 01:28 AM
fuck...its my life..sometimes ill stay up all night...saying to myself "ahh ill finish it later on" i keep saying that till its finally time to go to school, im just tired and have nothing done...im a fuckin idiot!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :banghead: :rofl:

mrmattyk
12-13-2002, 01:30 AM
I am the worst procrastinator ever. I always put the important things off, and just sit around doing nothing.

You're the only one who can stop yourself from doing it. I am trying to get off my ass and get on my 'to do' list.

GTS Jeff
12-13-2002, 02:53 AM
welp...today i didnt procrastinate. studied 7 hours straight. damn im gona beat down my final tomorrow :)

sillyd
12-13-2002, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
FORCE YOURSELF TO DO IT

-- Jim Rohn

Very smart! So true! Live life, enjoy life, and never hold back.