PDA

View Full Version : you wont believe this...

bol
12-12-2002, 11:11 AM
http://www.uq.edu.au/education/extra/all.html

:eek:

I enjoy stealing links from redec :D

lammer
12-12-2002, 12:16 PM
holy shit. how did the snake manage to get inside the computer case?

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 12:18 PM
it probably crawled there for the warmth

Ben
12-12-2002, 12:19 PM
I would have fuckin lost it. If I saw some fuckin snake crawling out of my computer, I would have got the gun. hahaha

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 12:22 PM
really? shit i dont have a gun...id probably go for the household chemicals....haha DIE SNAKE DIE

Fuzzy
12-12-2002, 12:26 PM
or u could cook it and make some1 a dinner wit it lol

bol
12-12-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Benny
I would have fuckin lost it. If I saw some fuckin snake crawling out of my computer, I would have got the gun. hahaha

Well Ben.... at my last job we had a computer come in from a remote site that was full of MOUSE SHIT.

I guess the little bastards crawled in through a missing back plate and were using it as a shitter. We took the computer out of the box and mouse shit just started pooring out...

we just threw the fucking thing away it was so disgusting

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by bol

Well Ben.... at my last job we had a computer come in from a remote site that was full of MOUSE SHIT.

I guess the little bastards crawled in through a missing back plate and were using it as a shitter. We took the computer out of the box and mouse shit just started pooring out...

we just threw the fucking thing away it was so disgusting in that situation, benny would also grab the gun and start firing away

Impreza
12-12-2002, 12:34 PM
fuck man....i am soo scared of snakes! shit, i am scared of my computer now! i dont wanna look inside it!

bol
12-12-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
fuck man....i am soo scared of snakes! shit, i am scared of my computer now! i dont wanna look inside it!

all you'll find is spider webs... spider corpses and maybe mouse turds :P

celica girl
12-12-2002, 12:42 PM
Snakes can fit into anything... I used to have 3 of them and when ever they got out it would be a pain in the ass to try to find them...

hjr
12-12-2002, 02:01 PM
lucky that fan wasnt stronger. woulda chopped it in half

GTS Jeff
12-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by bol

all you'll find is spider webs... spider corpses and maybe mouse turds :P i vacuum out my computer every few months...

finboy
12-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by celica girl
Snakes can fit into anything... I used to have 3 of them and when ever they got out it would be a pain in the ass to try to find them...

i can't remember how many times my corn snake got out of his cage.

sneeky little bastards, and mine doesn't like people too much so grabbing him once he is found again is a bit of a challenge.