PDA

View Full Version : FS: Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 500

Fluidic
01-03-2005, 07:06 PM
I opened it, and I didn't like the way it interfaced with my laptop. Used for no longer then 1hr. Perfect condition. Receipt, box, and manuals with drivers all included. Works perfect, but my daily computer is a laptop, and I'm used to it's keyboard and trackpad more so then running seperate components.

$80.00 OBO. Perfect condition. Sitting in box here. Good to go!! PM me for a quick grab!

Burning CDs, downloading clips, playing music, watching DVDs, sharing digital images… today's PCs are bursting with possibilities. The stunning black Logitech® Cordless Desktop® LX 500 offers the perfect way to orchestrate the pieces for an even cooler media experience. And with Logitech's expert Power Management System, battery life won't be a problem.

Check out all the features of this mouse and keyboard combination that deliver more fun with less work.

* Ultra-flat profile with Zero-Degree Tilt: Striking new keyboard design delivers ergonomic comfort -- without changing the way you work.

* New Logitech® Media Life™ software: Bring together your digital pictures, video clips, and music playlists in a single bold interface with easy navigation.

* Sleek keyboard controls: Control audio/video playback, launch Microsoft Office applications, and more… or reprogram the buttons to do whatever you want.

* One-touch communications: Access email, activate a webcam, launch your instant messenger, and even change your online IM status… all with just a click of a button!

* Powerful two-handed navigation: Keyboard scroll and zoom features complement the scroll, pan, and zoom on the optical mouse to make using your computer more convenient, more efficient, and more comfortable.

* Higher standard of comfort and style: Precision refinements to key shape, feel, identification, and layout make keystrokes effortless and sure.

* Secure, reliable cordless technology: Encrypted wireless technology avoids interference for completely reliable performance with no cord clutter, and Fast RF gives crisp, immediate mouse response.

* Premier optical mouse technology: Smooth, precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.

* Enhanced mouse features: Use Logitech's Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom scroll anywhere in a document (up, down, side-to-to-side) without going to a scroll bar, then shift to zoom mode with one click.

Package Contents

* Logitech Cordless LX 500 Keyboard
* Logitech Cordless Click! Optical Mouse
* Compact USB/PS/2 RF receiver
* USB to PS/2 adaptor
* 4 AA batteries
* CD with software, comfort guidelines, and Help Center
* Quick Start Guide
* 5-year limited hardware warranty

System Requirements

* IBM-compatible PC
* Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
* 1 USB port or 2 PS/2 ports
* CD-ROM drive

Fluidic
01-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Price is now OBO. Make me an offer I just can't refuse. ;)

Fluidic
01-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I grabbed a better photo. That one in my first post is pretty shitty. Sorry. Just the box. Don't feel like unwrapping the entire thing for photos. We all know what a black keyboard and mouse look like.

max
01-05-2005, 01:13 AM
what's the range on the wireless?

Fluidic
01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
I honestly have no idea. The mouse has pretty good range I must admit. If you had a laptop in the centre of a long meeting table at an office, and the mouse at one end while attempting to do a powerpoint presentation or something -- I see it working.

Send me an offer. Good ole` PM's work best for that. :)

Fluidic
01-09-2005, 03:28 PM
No longer for sale. :)