PDA

View Full Version : Orange Integra

max_boost
12-12-2002, 12:03 PM
On my way to SAIT this morning after studying at the University for a couple hours I see an Acura Integra. Now this isn't your normal Integra, here are the specs from what I saw.

White girl driving:D
94-01 Integra
Orange
Touring Spoiler w/led
Altezza Taillights
Real aggressive bodykit......erebuni? Ground designs? Veilside?!?!? haha yah right lol
Lowered
Funky 17inch wheels
5Zigen Exhaust?

Anyone else see this car? I was actually parked right in front of it in the no park zone in front of SAIT. I wanted to tell her about Beyond but risk getting my head chopped off by you know who......:angel:

Hipermax_d
12-12-2002, 12:56 PM
i saw the exact same car
was heading west on john laurie
didnt see if it was a girl. thought someone copied shadows paint job. but it was more tangerine color

shadowz
12-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Yup this guy went to my body shop and got the same paint job, he was from the US and sold his car here

spyguy
12-12-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Yup this guy went to my body shop and got the same paint job, he was from the US and sold his car here

so im guessing he doesnt own this car no more and this girl does?

cocoabrova
12-12-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I wanted to tell her about Beyond but risk getting my head chopped off by you know who......:angel:
You just wanted to spread the word about beyond.ca right:dunno: :devil::rofl:

Dope Dealer
12-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

You just wanted to spread the word about beyond.ca right:dunno: :devil::rofl:

Key word. :rofl:

mrmattyk
12-12-2002, 11:28 PM
Ya i've seen that car. I like it quite, except the orange paintjob.
In the next little while I am going to take a pic of the ugliest integra I have ever seen. Keep your eyes peeled...

GingeRRRBeef
12-14-2002, 02:57 AM
I always see this orange teg in the NE. A guy drives it so I dunno if it's the same one you are talking about

Davetronz
12-14-2002, 03:30 AM
Saw the car at Market Mall on Thursday afternoon. :D
Then I saw the chick driving the car.... :hitit:
Then I remembered that I have a gf... Who was next to me at the time... :(

Hipermax_d
12-14-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Saw the car at Market Mall on Thursday afternoon. :D
Then I saw the chick driving the car.... :hitit:
Then I remembered that I have a gf... Who was next to me at the time... :(

hahaha too bad

rougecivicsi
12-14-2002, 11:07 AM
I think that car was for sale not too long ago. I think they were trying to sell it for $15000 or so? It was pretty nice.

Melinda
12-20-2002, 03:09 PM
Anyone else see this car? I was actually parked right in front of it in the no park zone in front of SAIT. I wanted to tell her about Beyond but risk getting my head chopped off by you know who......:angel:
Sam this guy goes to SAIT. I'm pretty sure there is a guy and a girl that both drive it...I've seen it parked around campus a lot but i've only seen the guy driving it.

Melinda

RSeXy
12-20-2002, 04:58 PM

White girl driving:D
I wanted to tell her about Beyond but risk getting my head chopped off by you know who......:angel:

that wouldn't be the only thing getting chopped off my dear.
:guns:

and i was driving you to SAIT for your exam when we saw the car. yeesh. :rolleyes: