PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy your supplies?? What do you use??

TurboMedic
01-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Finding out where everyone gets their detailing supplies, and how hardcore you are with it? I have a variable speed rotary polisher (not random orbital), and use meguiars polish #2 and glaze, and then Meguiars NXT wax.....Going to be switching to Einzett soon, available at this site www.detailersparadise.com. I've heard reasonable fast shipping, and good pricing on products!

hockeybronx
01-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Anywho I prefer to do it all by hand, I've never used a powered polisher.

I have been using Turtlewax Colorcure for about the past year. Any comments on it? My main attraction to it is since it is Colorcure it will nestle into some of the imperfections and harden inside of them.

What are your thoughts?

TurboMedic
01-04-2005, 05:48 PM
hehe, I had my reasons......I've never used colorcure stuff, I do the wax by hand, but the polishing by power, just gets a deeper shine.....I also clay bar it once (at least) a year.....

GT2NV
01-04-2005, 07:59 PM
how did you like the nxt tech wax? im thinking of getting it for this spring... i get all my stuff at napa because its sooo cheap there

TurboMedic
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Its good stuff, and it smells great (important!!)....Easy one and off, and a really deep shine, very wet glossy appearing! Its pricey though, but you really hardly use any....