PDA

View Full Version : Stop Erasing My Thread!!! Racist Legos

rice_eater
01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Z_Fan
01-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Hmmm, I have no idea why a moderator might remove that.

:confused:

rage2
01-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Because it's racist maybe? We've never allowed anything like this before, why are we allowing it now?

You'd think when your threads deleted twice you'd get the hint.

rice_eater
01-04-2005, 02:58 PM
what are you talking about man, there is way more racist shit on here. IT"S A FUCKING JOKE RAGE AND OBVIOUSLY OTHERS ARE TREATING IT AS JUST THAT TOO!!!! DEAL WITH IT

civicrider
01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
^
someones being grumpy today, they didnt even allow racist jokes in ask leo, you cant expect to get away with it here.

googe
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
holy, cry about it.

Superesc
01-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater
what are you talking about man, there is way more racist shit on here. IT"S A FUCKING JOKE RAGE AND OBVIOUSLY OTHERS ARE TREATING IT AS JUST THAT TOO!!!! DEAL WITH IT

NO.

I think you've been warned.

EnRich
01-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

No no, he's right... Rage its ok buddy we're adults here... If you can't handle raciest shit don't read it or look at it, so what if its your site... Everytime I see rage post it's as if he's some grown up role model for everyone... Theres alot more to life then this site man...

Rich

its friggin legos... I found it funny dude :thumbsup:

Kaos
01-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Its his site, he can do what he wants to do.
If you dont like the fact that your thread is being deleted, go get a server and make your own forum.
Better yet, go post it on Calgary Planet.

Even though its"JUST LEGO's", soemone may be offended.
Go post in ASK LEO

rice_eater
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

civicrider
01-04-2005, 04:14 PM
^
first off thats in ask leo so its not taken the same, and seconldy read through that thread and you'll see that peoples posts got deleted because they are racist even though its in ASK LEO!

Team_Mclaren
01-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by EnRich

No no, he's right... Rage its ok buddy we're adults here... If you can't handle raciest shit don't read it or look at it, so what if its your site... Everytime I see rage post it's as if he's some grown up role model for everyone... Theres alot more to life then this site man...

It's one thing to have racist comments with your friends as a joke, but this is a public forum. Some people might feel offended. As adults we all know that racist is wrong and its not accpetable by society. So why allow it.

streetarab
01-04-2005, 05:39 PM
you know, i do remember an add for legos like that, so maybe rice_eaters isnt racist, hes just simply posting the fact that legos is racist.

/////AMG
01-04-2005, 05:55 PM
IBTL :closed:

rice eater, post it in ask leo, oh yea... :repost:

Weapon_R
01-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by EnRich

so what if its your site...

Couldn't have said it better myself!

It's his site. Key word here.