PDA

View Full Version : Why they should sell the EVO VIII in Canada

GoChris
01-04-2005, 03:18 PM
http://www.leechme.com/vids/byTweakDSM.wmv

looks like fun

streetarab
01-04-2005, 04:41 PM
cool vid, love those donuts at the end, and you guys dont have the evo in canadia, thats screwed up, not that you live close to the border but whats to keep you from coming to the u.s. and getting one? maybe im just a dumbass

Mr. Burns
01-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Not only can you not BUY them here, it is illegal to import them as well... meaning that you can't buy one in the states and register it in Canada.

Foreign1
01-04-2005, 06:52 PM
bumper regulations.

90Tegra
01-04-2005, 07:08 PM
y does canada try to be so different. everytime i see a new car come out and canada won't allow it here it makes me wanna move to the u.s.a

2.0turbo
01-04-2005, 08:54 PM
That video seriously brought a tear to my eye. I really hope that the Evo 9 comes here like it is supposed to. I saw a glimps of the evo x and I didn't really like the way it looked that much. I need an evo.

RickDaTuner
01-04-2005, 10:35 PM
we have the STi!!! cmon its the better car of the two anyway....

you guys are just like every one else...

"the grass is greener on the other side

Jacs
01-05-2005, 10:41 AM
what am I missing if its not showing the video but playing colours instead?

benoir
01-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Jacs
what am I missing if its not showing the video but playing colours instead?

Some codecs. What are you trying to watch it in? Its WMV meaning that Windows media player should play it fine. It plays for me in WMP 9 and 10, if you have 8 or worse, then you can either get the codecs to update your old-skool player, or d/l a newer one:-

M$ media stuff (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?freetext=&productID=E5F013AC-393C-419D-A2D5-7DB134CC1B32&DisplayLang=en)

Enjoy

2002civic
01-05-2005, 01:26 PM
nice vid

fams123
01-05-2005, 06:31 PM
that video is fucking cool... i did some fucking nasty drifts in my dads S4 2005 Audi in a parking lot. It was in snow that was about 2 feet high and we would drive into it at like 45 mph and cut the wheel and shit never lost control at all just did amazing drifts. i did a 90 degree drift and just held it there for 100 feet while flooring it then cut the wheel all the way in the other direction and it pulls you right out of it. sooo much fun. we did it so much that the car was covered in snow so we decided lets take it on the highway to clean it off.. yea well there was snow lodged in ever single crack the tires the shocks everything, so when i hit like 55 60 or so the car was bouncing like a mother fucker.. so we took it to the car wash and just washed it our selves and held the high pressure water on the shocks in shit. she runs fine now :)

habsfan
01-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by fams123
that video is fucking cool... i did some fucking nasty drifts in my dads S4 2005 Audi in a parking lot. It was in snow that was about 2 feet high and we would drive into it at like 45 mph and cut the wheel and shit never lost control at all just did amazing drifts. i did a 90 degree drift and just held it there for 100 feet while flooring it then cut the wheel all the way in the other direction and it pulls you right out of it. sooo much fun. we did it so much that the car was covered in snow so we decided lets take it on the highway to clean it off.. yea well there was snow lodged in ever single crack the tires the shocks everything, so when i hit like 55 60 or so the car was bouncing like a mother fucker.. so we took it to the car wash and just washed it our selves and held the high pressure water on the shocks in shit. she runs fine now :)

i honestly think i just got dumber by reading your post. :rolleyes:

big_k
01-05-2005, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by habsfan

i honestly think i just got dumber by reading your post. :rolleyes:

:werd:

benoir
01-06-2005, 02:02 AM

I want you to know that i will sleep so much better now after that huge story :drama: :dunno:

audi sounds nice tho

CRXguy
01-06-2005, 04:49 PM
that e-brake turn/donut was awesome! i'd trade my wrx for an evo in a heartbeat1!!!

anyone know the song in the vid?

Jacs
01-07-2005, 03:25 AM
LOL u lot are MAD peeps!

Luv it!;)

anyhow thanks about the codecs missing but trying to download now it says I need admin Priv

fook that for a ball of spikes placed on yer butt!

ex1z7
01-07-2005, 07:15 AM
^ Oh the memories :)

Nice lookin' car, I'd love to see more sweet cars in the snow ;)

And yeah, we still have the STi ! :D