PDA

View Full Version : Drop it like its hot (VID)

Kaos
01-05-2005, 03:11 AM
http://rawjunk.com/files/2016110365.wmv

I found it funny....
:poosie:

RickDaTuner
01-05-2005, 08:13 AM
quite the "Ha Ha"

sn ooooooooooooooo oooop...

45 cent
01-05-2005, 10:36 AM
well someone had too much time on their hands...............and it is park it like it's hot, not bark

Kaos
01-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by 45 cent
well someone had too much time on their hands...............and it is park it like it's hot, not bark

hahaha the entire song is messed up.
They obviously didnt look up the lyrics. :D

brandon
01-05-2005, 11:29 AM
OT: But am I the only one that think's the real song "drop it like it's hot" is the worst song ever made? I don't even think they should consider it a song. I hate listening to it and it makes me cringe when I do. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[\end rant]

rahim
01-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by brandon
OT: But am I the only one that think's the real song "drop it like it's hot" is the worst song ever made? I don't even think they should consider it a song. I hate listening to it and it makes me cringe when I do. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[\end rant]

:werd: now there's two of us

nismodrifter
01-05-2005, 11:44 AM
haha not bad....I liked the "pull up your pants" video better...and yes..it IS the gayest song ever

EK 2.0
01-05-2005, 11:50 AM
tsk, y'all dun kno reals music yo...why y'all gots to front when Snoop be preachin...y'all KNO you hurr what game he be spittin...

3G
01-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Everytime it comes on Vibe I'd change the station. Some song :rolleyes: keep repeating "Drop it like it hot"

45 cent
01-05-2005, 05:30 PM
i would agree that it is not a good song at all, not a fan of snoop myself but i don't think it is the GAYEST song out there

B17a
01-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 3G
Everytime it comes on Vibe I'd change the station. Some song :rolleyes: keep repeating "Drop it like it hot"

Welcome to 90% of mainstreet music, repetitive shit!!:barf:

Team_Mclaren
01-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
haha not bad....I liked the "pull up your pants" video better...and yes..it IS the gayest song ever

:werd: that song cracked me up, is there a full verison for it?

/////AMG
01-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by brandon

[\end rant]

Originally posted by rahim

:werd: now there's two of us

Originally posted by nismodrifter

Originally posted by 3G

Originally posted by 45 cent
i would agree that it is not a good song at all, not a fan of snoop myself but i don't think it is the GAYEST song out there

Originally posted by B17a

Welcome to 90% of mainstreet music, repetitive shit!!:barf:

:werd: X6

But some part sof the song sound so good and catchy, but seriously it's a shity son goverall.

Mckenzie
01-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I almost broke my friends Snoop CD when he put it in my CD player and this song came on.....I agree x7....worst freaking song!