PDA

View Full Version : Trailor Park Ticket Defense

Johnny C
01-05-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm trying to find the phone number to Michael Nadeou (spelling) I believe his name is, his ticket defense office is based out of a trailer park off of 16th N.E. Can someone please send this to me, thanks!

'93 SR-V
01-05-2005, 09:50 PM
You drive a Z4 and you're looking for some redneck from a trailer park to represent you :rofl:

Johnny C
01-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by '93 SR-V
You drive a Z4 and you're looking for some redneck from a trailer park to represent you :rofl:

So because he works out of a trailer park it makes him a redneck that doesn't know what he's doing?

My friend works at Pointts and it would be too embarassing to continually get his help so I've heard of this other guy who is also good.

JordanLotoski
01-05-2005, 10:01 PM
must be great at what he does if he lives in a trailer park!!

Johnny C
01-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

Ok that's great that you think that, I'm looking for his phone number not a discussion that he's incompetent because of his location.

autoBITCH
01-05-2005, 11:25 PM
His name is Michel Nadeau, phone number: 271-2849
he USED to live on 84 St. NE [yes the trailer park] BUT has rescently moved locations to a building near Staples and Visions on 32nd St. NE I dont know the exact address but i'm sure if you call him he'll let you know!

He's quite the traffic defense lawyer... he had my speeding ticket [doing 20+] thrown out....
goes to show it doesnt matter where he lives..... :D

Good luck Johnny C!! hope i helped

Johnny C
01-10-2005, 11:55 AM
I think you might have given me the wrong number?

Mad$ella
01-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Michael Nadeau is the MAN
Best traffic ticket lawyer, best price.
I had a 72km over (in a 60 zone) ticket, which they are supposed to immediatly suspend your licence. I got off with NOTHING but a $600 fine, payable within 3 months!!! I love MICHAEL! Nicest guy!
Definatly recomend him to everyone!

Ben
01-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by '93 SR-V

Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

Real pespectful fellas.