PDA

View Full Version : secret shopper

DarkDream
01-05-2005, 04:52 PM
http://www.secretshopnet.com/

is this legit???

three33
01-05-2005, 05:03 PM
My fiance tried signing up for a similar secret shopper job....she had to pay like $52.00 to get started she looked up an address where she was supposed to send her money order to get started on yellow pages.com but it directed her to a doctors office downtown Calgary...despite that when she called the customer service number it was a number for a whole different company..probably just another scam

RX-7_TWINTURBO
01-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Yes that is a legit website, Service Intelligence
does secret shopping for rogers wireless among other companys

DarkDream
01-05-2005, 05:40 PM
yah this one doesn't require payment......

theken
01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
making like $45 a month and a free meal doesnt appeal to me :dunno:

Kobe
01-05-2005, 07:09 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18985&highlight=secret+shopper

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37954&highlight=secret+shopper

:closed: :repost:

DarkDream
01-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Kobe^^

Maybe you should actually read the my post before you say that...... If you click on your links you would probably have noticed that my link is different.....

in*10*se
01-06-2005, 01:24 AM
my friend works for service intelligence, it's right by chinook mall, it is a legit company. If you want more info PM me.

if u take the c-train and u are going north from hertiage to chinook you will see it on the LEFT, right before you get to chinook station, (before the overpass, before the french maid) ACROSS from the big wire warehouse

kenny
01-06-2005, 01:51 AM
I was "secret shopped" back near the end of december lol. Right at the end of the sale the chick goes "BTW, I'm a secret shopper and you are lucky this sale isn't being scored". Too bad she doesn't realize that during xmas@futureshop the last thing you are going to get is great customer service haha.

Its hilarious, I don't know how they rate companies they secret shop because this chick just kept asking for discount after discount then she would ask if she can get a free stand, and when we stood firm (she asked several sales people) she then asked what the cost of the stand was and the markup.

I don't see why people would want to be a secret shopper, I would get bored of it pretty damn fast.

EK 2.0
01-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by kenny
I was "secret shopped" back near the end of december lol. Right at the end of the sale the chick goes "BTW, I'm a secret shopper and you are lucky this sale isn't being scored". Too bad she doesn't realize that during xmas@futureshop the last thing you are going to get is great customer service haha.

Its hilarious, I don't know how they rate companies they secret shop because this chick just kept asking for discount after discount then she would ask if she can get a free stand, and when we stood firm (she asked several sales people) she then asked what the cost of the stand was and the markup.

I don't see why people would want to be a secret shopper, I would get bored of it pretty damn fast.

holy cow...I had the exact same thing happen to me at Sony...I finished selling this couple something in the middle of the last Saturday before Christmas...and right when I gave the lady her invoice she was like..."Be glad I'm not scoring you, because you would have miserably failed a secret shop"...to which I replied..."Really??...wow...be glad I'm not scoring you cause you would have miserably failed a secret buy...Have a great holiday"...the look on her face was priceless...

2002civic
01-06-2005, 12:21 PM
^hahhahhaa i wonder if its just some people that try and get shit cheaper by saying their a secret shopper after they negotiate and try and get some dumb salesmen to give a better price because they feel bad

craigcd
01-06-2005, 12:32 PM
My work gets shopped 3 times a month. I actually like the difference it makes, you try alot harder and dont get lazy. After a while it gets fairly routine though lol and you can see it coming a mile away sometimes.

ApexDrift
01-06-2005, 12:46 PM
haha i work for them... i only do it for the free gas though... its more like pocket money, basicly what you do is evaluate the site, and evaluate the service... almost every company hires them, its easy money and theres bonuses, but like i said i only do it for the free gas, so i always evaluate shell, petro and esso... its a pretty good "job" for pocket money

TrevorK
01-06-2005, 01:25 PM
I once did a secret shopper thing for a week - I had to eat at a specific McD's twice, and just rate their service.

Took 1/2hour of my time, got two free meals, and I think $10 out of it. Never followed up and did anymore since I just don't have time these days...