PDA

View Full Version : GTA: VC for PC (How to change Music?)

/////AMG
01-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Well as most of you know the radio shit takes up like 1.5GB. I was just wondering if there is any way to get rid of that and upload your own songs, or make a playlist or something and replace the radio on GTA:VC.

Thanks

nismodrifter
01-05-2005, 06:07 PM
you shuold have a folder for MP3's there somewhere, just copy/paste all your favorite mp3's in there and when in game switch to the radio station "MP3" and there you go :D

Nothin better than rollin to some gangsta shit while flossin my Escalade hahahah :D

iceburns288
01-05-2005, 06:16 PM
The mp3 folder is one of VC's best options. It's a great feature, except I wish there was greater control. There should be an MP3/radio/off toggle on the menu. When you turn on MP3 mode it only plays MP3s and then you can use the usual radio buttons to switch songs and stuff in case a particular one doesn't fit you mood.

/////AMG
01-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
you shuold have a folder for MP3's there somewhere, just copy/paste all your favorite mp3's in there and when in game switch to the radio station "MP3" and there you go :D

Nothin better than rollin to some gangsta shit while flossin my Escalade hahahah :D

:thumbsup: Pimpin, I reinstalled VC because it was acting up and I didnt install the radios and it still has the songs.. :dunno:

PS. Where's you get you're strech Benz limo from?? and the :bigpimp:'n Escalade (I got one but its screws up).

nismodrifter
01-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I can't remmeber man...that was like a year ago haha...haven't played the game since my last format. The escalade was the shit, cranked up wheel size to like 26", dumped it so when its rollin down the streets the tires are ALMOST ALMOST tucking (for a realistic look) and it had hydraulics on it :D Hell maybe I should reinstall the game just so I can drive that thing again ahahah

/////AMG
01-06-2005, 01:33 PM
:rofl: No help man, your just making me crave it more and more!

/////AMG
01-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Actually this is the best I could find, the bloody doors dont even open! He just jumps in. :barf:

nismodrifter
01-06-2005, 03:54 PM
yep that looks pretty close to the one I had, the doors didn't open on mine either...but who cares :D oh yeah, DROP THAT THING!! Look at how much wheel gap you have :eek:

/////AMG
01-07-2005, 02:24 AM
From where?!? All I know is how to put in custom cars. I have no idea how to lower or put on rims on these cars. :confused: