PDA

View Full Version : Best Homemade Gainer Shake

gggunit
01-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I found this on another site.. just thought Id share

Best Homemade Gainer Shake

Ok guys ive got a killer recipie for home made gainer shakes, This gives you killer slow burning carbs, good calories, and mad protein
Ok Here it is:

1 cup oatmeal
4 scoops whey protein
Bannana
5 ice cubes
2 cups water /juice
and 2-4 Tbsps Peanut Butter

This is a killer way to meet yor juicer calorie requirements and makes a great meal replacement, it provides slow burning carbs and great ammounts of protein as well as good calories...Hope you guys like it, its a great way to feel full at work

gggunit
01-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Another one.

5 Minute-No Clean-Up Tuna Melt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got sick of eating my tuna straight up so I tried this the other day and it came out soo good.
(1) set the oven at 425 (2) drain your tuna (3) mix in a spoon of mayo (4) rip off a sheet of tinfoil (3) drop the tuna/mayo right in the middle of the sheet and throw a piece of cheese on top (4) wrap the tinfoil up around the top of the tuna and cook for about 5-10 minutes no need to let the oven fully preheat.
It was very good and there was no clean-up just eat it out of the tinfoil and throw it away!

Cheer!!

Mckenzie
01-07-2005, 10:19 AM
I defenitaly wouldn't be able to finish that shake....thats alot of food and I think a bit excessive on the protein. And a full cup of oatmeal holy :barf:. I guess you could modify that to your liking.

Another way for the tuna melt is to just throw that same mixture on a slice of bread....that way you get some carbs as well. And if you leave a bit of water in the can you can minus the mayo, leave the fat out and it wont be dry.

GT2NV
01-07-2005, 12:41 PM
haha 2 scoops is alot for me, but i might have to try this