PDA

View Full Version : Woodpark Blvd 8:30pm

Dave P
12-12-2002, 09:47 PM
If your that fucker in your gay mini van, fuck you buddy. I ever see you again, hope you like fuckin 4 slashed tires mother fucker.

I dont know what you think you are? a fuckin tokyo drift master or someting, but that shit doesnt belong on the road.

I hope you dont live near me, for you sake asshole

Dave P

If anyone wants to know, some dumb fuck in a fuckin 92 dodge caravan almost ran me off the road. i passed doing the speed limit at a light as he wasnt watching the light. then for some reason he felt the need to speed up out of his way to jam me into a merge lane. he was like 5 car lenghts back then out of know where he is beside me. Almost hit a fuckin mom and kid walking as i ended up on a fuckin lawn about a foot from a tree. The fucker looked like he was 40.

I hope i see that fucker. FUCKIN RAGE.

And buddy, if you read this board. thanks for calling the cops. because that just made my fuckin day explaining to my parents what the fuck is going on. Oh and the mom says thanks, and i have her number because she saw the whole thing asshole

You wanna get the cops involved, bring it asshole, we will see who comes out on top

To everyone else. thanks for dealing with this post. i just need to vent

Dave P

szw
12-12-2002, 09:57 PM
Sounds like he pulled a 'Parked-car-scrape-off' (see other thread "I got cut off!") on you. Sucks dude. At least nobody was injured. What did the cops do?

redline_13000
12-12-2002, 10:00 PM
hahah so did u slash his tires or not yet? why would he call the cops?

Dave P
12-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Cops did nothign, they called to say there had being a complaint against the contour. thats it, nothing is gonna happen. legally

Dave P

max_boost
12-12-2002, 10:05 PM
Intense.....I hate things like that......fcuk them all up! haha

Today I was merging onto a two lane road.....glenmore East coming off Deerfoot South.....I look over to my left.....no cars in my lane........then I merge, out of nowhere comes this minivan flying and boxing me in.....apparently the minivan decides to change lanes right when I am merging! WHAT THE FUCK!??! He could of easily passed me if he stayed in the left lane......

Dave P
12-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Fuckin Mini Vans

There my new enemy.

Dave P

Ben
12-12-2002, 11:09 PM
for a sec I thought Jeff was back in town with the Beast Mobile

lammer
12-13-2002, 12:31 AM
hey i have a mini-van..but other way around a sedan cut me off and made me go into the merge lane...fucking bitch piss me off!!! almost made me slam into the concrete wall today!!!!!!

Dave P
12-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Ok, fine, i take that back. i dont hate mini van drivers

i hate that mini van driver, and bad drivers

Dave P

mrmattyk
12-13-2002, 12:47 AM
I am really sick of these stupid moronic drivers!!!!!!!!

I was in a merge lane and there was no way in, no one would let me in and the traffic was too far ahead for me to catch a break. This old bitch in an accord tailed me and i was honking and fingering me! Seriously WTF am I supposed to do, drive into traffic and get into an accident?!?!?!

This stupid bitch turned left into a crescent where I was turning right out of. She turns lazy and cuts into my side of the street and nearly hits me, and gives me the finger! WTF?!?!? Oh I am sorry for operating my motor vehicle in the proper lane! I am a bad driver because I am driving normally!!

DAMN IT! Dave I feel your rage man. I got a million stories of dumb ass drivers but I think I'd wear out my keyboard and get carpal tunnel syndrome.

tegdream
12-13-2002, 12:57 AM
its all JEFF TYPE R :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-13-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by tegdream
its all JEFF TYPE R :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry man, cant take the blame this time!!

but yea, i fuken hate morons that think they own the road...if im in the van, id rather let them hit me then get away with forcing me out of my lane or whatever.

dude, when im back in calgary, well take the beast out and go hunting!! minivan vs minivan!!

mwmhong
12-13-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
If anyone wants to know, some dumb fuck in a fuckin 92 dodge caravan almost ran me off the road. i passed doing the speed limit at a light as he wasnt watching the light. then for some reason he felt the need to speed up out of his way to jam me into a merge lane. he was like 5 car lenghts back then out of know where he is beside me. Almost hit a fuckin mom and kid walking as i ended up on a fuckin lawn about a foot from a tree. The fucker looked like he was 40.

How did he jam you into the merge lane?

Was it a 'right lane ends' (and you were in the lane) and he blocked you OR did he actually pull beside you and try to bodycheck you off the road?

Did you at least get the plates??

Dave P
12-13-2002, 10:03 AM
Its a 2 lane road that goes down to one lane be because of parked cars in the right lane. and i was in the lane that ended. and he sped up to block me from getting into the left lane.

But what ever, im not really mad anymore, had sometime to sleep on it.

Im sure 6 months down the road, he wont remeber, but i will

Dave P

theken
12-13-2002, 04:01 PM
minivans :thumbsdow:

mwmhong
12-13-2002, 04:01 PM
You fell victim to the 'parked-car-scrape-off' and he got you from 5 car-lengths back.

Get back into the proper lane ASAP, there is nothing to gain by lingering in the danger lane.

Anytime you pass someone like that from now on, keep an eye on them in your sideview so you don't get surprised again.

:)

kenny
12-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Its a 2 lane road that goes down to one lane be because of parked cars in the right lane. and i was in the lane that ended. and he sped up to block me from getting into the left lane.
Dave P

You said you passed him going the speed limit, and you know you are in a merge lane because tehre are parked cars in your lane. If this was the case you should have been looking in the mirror to make sure its safe to change over to the left lane, and if you did that you would have seen him speeding up to block you. All you had to do, assuming you were going the speed limit, was to apply your brakes, and pull in behind the guy.

But!... you were probably just venting out your frustration! hehe.

Maxt
12-15-2002, 10:00 AM

But what ever, im not really mad anymore, had sometime to sleep on it.

Im sure 6 months down the road, he wont remeber, but i will

Dave P
Yah well, you know what gets me, is dickheads that can't wait one nanosecond, who always have to pass someone, and are chronically in the lane that ends, instead of looking ahead and observing what lane they should be in, they get all tied up trying to get passed someone... If you got caught in the lane that ends, it sounds like you were the one that was sleeping, everyone has to slow for you, but you slow for no one? yeah ok..Maxt

Dave P
12-15-2002, 12:50 PM
Hmm, alright, i didnt clarify i guess. I was behind this guy at the lights. a red light. and when the light went green he sat there for about 20 seconds, thats why i passed him.

second, the lane that ends is maybe 50 feet if that. so its not like i was taking my sweet fuckin time

and maxt, who are you. the perfect driver?

Dave P

Maxt
12-15-2002, 07:31 PM
As a matter of fact, I am..:)...actually my drivers abstract would suggest that I am..
If the guy was bumbling around for 20 seconds, yeah fine, I could see going around him...
However people in Calgary in particular have this fixation with being the first to a red light, and being in the lane that ends in an attempt to pass and get in front, and when they do pull in front of you, they promptly become grandmas and start taking their sweet ass time..
I prefer to coast out intersections so that I am not on the brakes constantly, and there is always some jackass that has to pull in front of me when I approach an intersection, why be in such a mad rush to stop? I drive a full size Gm van loaded to capactiy daily in the city, if I drove like the majority, I would own shares in a brake pad company by now.
In regards to lanes that end, maybe its because I drive so much and have a good memory of the roads, and I look as far down the road as I can for problems in traffic, that I make sure I am never in a situation that I slow traffic in order to get in the lane I need, I never have to use a signal light to get people to let me in, I do use the signal lights, but not to create gaps, I pick the lane I need for the next turn/intersection I need as soon as I can and I stay there...
It totally pisses me off though when there is a huge fucking neon arrow or a big yellow sign that indicates the lane ends and there is some jackass that pulls into that lane, drives right to the absolute threshold,and then pushes his way back into line, making 50 cars behind him jam on the brakes, never fails it seems, there is always some asshole at every such lane in Calgary...Maxt

Dave P
12-16-2002, 02:02 AM
"If the guy was bumbling around for 20 seconds, yeah fine, I could see going around him..."

and thats what i did.

you are totaly right on the rest of your post.

Dave P

RiceCake
12-16-2002, 02:12 AM
Heh at first I also thought this was JTR but he's still in e-town..

Yeah there have been really bad people on the roads lately, and its sad I mean winter with summer road condtions, damn I hate to see it when the snow hits...

I was going up centre street the other night near tim hortons and yeah out of nowhere, an Aerostar flies up beside me coming up centre in the oncoming traffic lane. Yeah when he see headlights coming at him he almost sideswipes me and tried to ram me into parked cars. GRRR....

GTS Jeff
12-16-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
Heh at first I also thought this was JTR but he's still in e-town..
wtf have i done to deserve this reputation! i drive my van leisurely and sedatedly!

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 07:39 PM
Yo Dave, was this van dark purple?

Dave P
12-16-2002, 07:59 PM
Umm, i belive it might be. There was a dark purple, dark blue and a dark green one all parked on the street were the guy lives.

So it might be. i am pretty sure it was the blue one though

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 08:03 PM
Well from what I could see it was dark purple. Any ways he's this fat balding guy with glasses right?

If that description matches, that's that guy again I think. He was tailing me and cut me off, and then glared at me when I passed him and extended my 1 special finger.

Dave P
12-16-2002, 08:06 PM
That sounds like the fucker.

He is one reckless mini van driver
And the person in the dark blue van thanks you hahsa cause im assuming its the guy in the purple one

Dave P

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 08:09 PM
Ya it was kinda dark out. That guy is gonna get a flaming bag of poop on his doorstep that he'll never forget!

Dave P
12-16-2002, 08:23 PM
hahaha

i know where he lives. one night, we can have a beyond.ca purple van trashing night

Dave P

GTS Jeff
12-16-2002, 09:15 PM
count me in! ill have some fun ways of making that fucker pay!