PDA

View Full Version : Need a job.

MidnightDreamer
01-07-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm a student at the University of Calgary. I'm currently working towards an Engineering degree. As I'm entering my next semester which has a lighter course load, I want to start saving up tuition fees for my next year of study. I will be able to work part time for the next four months afterwhich I will be on summer holidays. During the summer, I would be available to work full time for a duration of four months. I have entry level work experience having worked several student type jobs. I've been a cashier, a waiter, and a stampede snack bar attendant. I have some volunteer experience as well. A complete resume is available upon request. I'm just posting here in the off chance that someone might have a perfect job for me here, or that I could be referred somewhere. I live in the N.W. and I have a means of transportation. Thanks in advanced for your replies.

ecstasy_civic
01-07-2005, 08:21 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69749

Check us out, were hiring.

DonJuan
01-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Do you have a class 5 liscence and a clean driving/criminal history? (NO TICKETS, ACCIDENTS etc) Are you over 18? If so we are hiring airport drivers (you take a car up to the airport, bring one down). It's easy albeit monotonous. We are looking for somone who is bondable and trustworthy. PM me and I'll pass your resume along.

civicrider
01-18-2005, 12:00 PM
^
whats the pay for that? just curious.

DonJuan
01-18-2005, 10:13 PM
They start at $7 per hr if I'm not mistaken

AllGoNoShow
01-18-2005, 10:39 PM
$7 an hour? I make more then that doing nothing at Wal-Mart :D:D:D, sry, actually its not to bad. What are the hours like at the Terminal Services?