PDA

View Full Version : 2nd gen Integra.

calarina
12-13-2002, 01:55 AM
Ok, I'm not good at specifics, but:
I saw this 2nd generation Integra, I think it was a GS-R. It's a green colour, like lime green. Had a hood scoop (it looked bolted on :confused: ), tinted windows, performance exhaust, had a wing, can't quite describe. Sorry, but I don't know specific product names :tongue: LOL, Maybe Shadowz will know who it is, but I didn't get a great look at it...I was on the bus! lol Here's a pic of what the wing KIND of looked like, but it was like a double-wing on top of the mounts...if ya know what I'm talkin' 'bout, me and my newb talk :tongue:

ecstasy_civic
12-13-2002, 01:57 AM
i think i know which one you mean. gs-r he works at t&t honda i used to park by him when i worked there.

shadowz
12-13-2002, 06:39 AM
Ya hes the sales guy there, the car is actually pretty quick, he told me its for sale too

calarina
12-13-2002, 05:13 PM
I knew Shadowz would know him :tongue: Iz for sale? Damn, that's nice. It was pretty nice from what I saw, but I didn't get to see much. Shadowz, we gotta become better friends, so you can introduce me to all these nice car owners :D BTW, MY CAR'S INSURED NOW! I'm SOOOO happy, cuz it's officially mine, and in 6 days, when I turn 18, I have no curfew! It's great! :D :D hehe, anyway, yup. :)

buh_buh
12-13-2002, 05:26 PM
I talked to the guy a couple months back, and he said all he had was I/H/E.

LUDELVR
12-13-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by calarina
Shadowz, we gotta become better friends, so you can introduce me to all these nice car owners :D

Man, you must be asian!! ;) :rofl: haha just kidding.

shadowz
12-13-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Man, you must be asian!! ;) :rofl: haha just kidding.

Whatever Leo lol,

GreenLude
12-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Man, you must be asian!! ;) :rofl: haha just kidding. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

calarina
12-15-2002, 04:17 PM
Me, asian? Last I checked, I was the whitest white girl I've seen, other than Albino :tongue: LOL, I just love cars, and he seems to know all the ones I mention :)