PDA

View Full Version : 86 mazda rX-7 for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleeperD
01-09-2005, 04:09 AM
Motor: Brand new turbo 2 housings 3mm apex seals, port and polish on the intake & exhaust, high compression jdm light weight rotors. custom inkake(3") racing beat downpipe (2.5) with y pipe

Suspension: 1.5" drop racing beat springs
AGX KYB 8 way adjustable shocks

Interior: momo wheel
sparco shift knob
momo pedals
momo shift boot
apc reclinable racing seats
dash and doors (custom)

wheels: primax 17" 7 spoke wheels
Other: tenzo R double deck wing turbo 2 hood mirrors and bumpers

if pictures are needed please e-mail me [email protected]
PRICE OF CAR $5000 firm!

theken
01-09-2005, 04:50 AM
wheres the pics?

Maxt
01-09-2005, 10:06 AM
High compression JDM rotors? There is no such thing...All Jdm rotors are low compression turbo motors, they never had n/a fc's in Japan...
You also don't say if its gx, gxl, automatic or 5 speed?

SleeperD
01-09-2005, 03:32 PM
e mail that e mail address for pics if u want them, its my buddys car he posted this on my thing.

its a 5-speed and its a gxl

adam from rx-7spec says that the rotors are high compres roters are jdm

any other quetions just pm me and i will frw to my buddy

thanks

ApexDrift
01-09-2005, 04:09 PM
S4 - S5 motor?...:dunno:

Go4Long
01-09-2005, 07:22 PM
if adam is claiming them to be high compression "JDM" rotors, they are probably from an S5...question is why you might want to run higher compression on a turbo car? I would go lower compression and higher boost(just my 0.02)

Chris Ng
01-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Hmm.. if I'm reading the decription correctly, this is a rebuilt N/A motor using turbo rotor housings.... no big deal.. however, there is no such thing as "JDM" high compression rotors.. and if you paid extra for such a thing, then you got screwed...
All FC's in japan were Turbo vehicles..IF you recieved high compression rotors, then they would have been out of an S5 (89-91) N/A FC.. they would not have been "JDM", since anything out of japan would have been low compression turbo rotors...
That being said.. IF your buddy recieved the lighter, higher compression rotors, he most certainly should have also gotten the complete s5 rotating assembly.. further more, he would have also had to utilize an s5 flywheel and counterweight in order to keep things in balance...

just want to clarify the whole JDM rotors thing.. It's jsut another example of how easy it is for people to be misled by engine builders when they realize they don't know what is going on..

I've always been curious however, why it seems like a good number of rx-7's that are for sale in the city always mention that they have newly rebuilt motors.. alot of them arn't even past the breakin period... if you spent the time and money to get a new motor in your car, why the heck would you want to turn around and sell it? .. unless of course, after the rebuilt motor, the car never ran the same way as it did before the rebuild and the owners are just tired of it....

Anyhow, Best luck on the sale..

SleeperD
01-09-2005, 08:39 PM
SOLD!!!!