PDA

View Full Version : WTB: One of the following cars (Domestics)

AllGoNoShow
01-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Looking for one of the following cars out of the list, need it for a project to start work on, would prefer running but it doesn’t have to be. Must have the following,
- Straight or semi straight body (no accidents)
- No major rust as in holes through doors or panels
- If T-Top, not leaking, no rust under seals or around the seals
- Must have solid frame (no rust no accidents)
- Reasonable interior (Must have dash/column/center piece/rear seats/front seats) seats don’t have to be in brand new condition as I will get them reupholstered or replaced but I need something I can at least sit in with a seat cover on it.

Here is the list, some years may be off but as you can tell from the other years, which I know are right, I want the particular body style or something very similar.

- 82-88 G-body (No grand nationals, can’t afford)
- 87-92 Mustang
- 82-92 F-Body (Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am)

Also I am looking for newer F-Body’s with blown engines/minor accident or something along those lines for cheaper to repair any damage and replace the motor. Of course it will be more them my price range right now but if you bang yours up over winter and want to get something else instead of repairing or something happens within the next few months with your baby or someone else’s, let me know!

If anyone has one for sale or knows of one around their area/they have checked out while looking for a project, please let me know. My price range is kind of low right now, $1000 range but as time goes on it will increase (Damn debt).

Thanks everyone.

maxdaddy
01-09-2005, 04:47 PM
my dad has a nice 89 mustang black no rust at all very shiny.
black tail lights
5.0 dual muffler but its a 4 cyl
ill ask him if he wants to sell it but its pimpin man gold tinted windows etc..

maxdaddy
01-09-2005, 04:50 PM
and its not been winter drivin this winter it has about only 180,000kms

AllGoNoShow
01-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Pimpin Gold Tinted windows? Those would be the first to go ;)

let me know...

maxdaddy
01-09-2005, 05:12 PM
ya man i asked my dad he said hell sell it he wants 1500 bux for it and trust me ur gettin a hell of a deal it so pimpin and no accidents. let me know if u wanna see it and its automatic sound loud like a 5.0

AllGoNoShow
01-09-2005, 05:21 PM
We will see, I am going to check out this Camaro I looked at before I might get it. get me some pictures of the Mustang if you can, this is a project car btw, so the pimpin factor that sthe car is sold with will be removed. Also prefer a v8 but get me some pictures and more detailed/organized info and I will see.

maxdaddy
01-09-2005, 05:28 PM
ok ill get pics for ya man

maxdaddy
01-12-2005, 02:03 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72754

AllGoNoShow
01-12-2005, 02:16 AM
K, will keep in mind but I might have found one for more my prie range right now so I might just get that but I will let you know.