PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sony VAIO® K35 Notebook ** CHEAP **

john_edwards
01-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Sony VAIO® K35 Notebook * Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 532 (3.06GHz1, 1MB L2 Cache) * Microsoft® Windows® XP Home * Integrated 802.11b/g2 wireless LAN * DVD+R Double Layer/DVD+-RW Drive6 drive * 512MB4 RAM and 80GB5 hard drive Basically I started working a company that provided this vry computer soon after I bought it..like a day after so I did take it out of the box to take for a litle test drive but then put it back because I had my first day of work and wanted to be rested, so it was a really cool surprise to see the my new employer generously bought his staff sony viaos but I had just bought one as well so I saw this as an opportunity to get my cash back...the computer has run maybe a total of 6 or 7 hrs..I didn't really do anything on it but look around...and that's it...so..the warranty is still good as well..so if anyone wants to buy out right I paid 1500 bucks for it after taxes and since it is new...anyone with 900.00 USD can have it shipped to them immediately.

Proyecto2000
01-09-2005, 07:50 PM
somming says your not a legit seller as anandtech has "bought" all of your items when people say that your not legit and I it looks like u made that account (anandtech) to give your self trader rating.....

Mods might wanna look into it :dunno:

but if you are a legit seller and not some one who's out to rip some one off then my apologies for what I wrote above.

Kamen
01-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Beware of this guy. His latest rating doesn't even make sense. Not even the right damn sale thread.

Doomsday88
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Gotta love how his trader ratings are all from the same day...hrmmm...I wonder....

Weapon_R
01-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Just a word of caution: The IPs of his so-called "positive" transactions are very similar to that of his.