PDA

View Full Version : uc econ courses

Boreas
01-10-2005, 01:16 PM
anyone on beyond who is currently in econ 423 or econ 499.63 but will be dropping them in the this week?
if so plz pm be4 dropping them so that i could get in.....thanks very much~!!!! i will be dropping my art 307 course if anyone is looking for the seat~!

Gainsbarre
01-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Boreas
anyone on beyond who is currently in econ 423 or econ 499.63 but will be dropping them in the this week?
if so plz pm be4 dropping them so that i could get in.....thanks very much~!!!! i will be dropping my art 307 course if anyone is looking for the seat~!

ECON 423 is a great class. And it's taught by my favourite prof at this university :thumbsup:

Are you looking to get into both classes? That'll mean getting up EARLY every day during the week!

Boreas
01-10-2005, 10:53 PM
i am just looking for one of them

604-Mico
01-11-2005, 12:26 PM
keep refreshing infonet and you'll most likely get 423

as for movie business....sign up earlier next year!
it gets full REAL QUICK for a reason.....but i bet you know already :)

hampstor
01-14-2005, 12:25 AM
You don't watch that many movies in movie business... and it's not an easy A. It's more like an easy B.

If anyone is taking it this semester, i'll let you know that to memorize these 7 key points about the movie business.

The first question on the midterm and final was to list them and give a brief descrption :D

604-Mico
01-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Um when you took it, you knew that his midterms and final exam were word for word same as the ones 2003, 2002, 2001 right??

Thats why Walls warned that row of chinese people to knock it off with the cheating...cause they typed out the whole exam on a piece of paper and shoved it in their pencilcases

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hampstor
You don't watch that many movies in movie business... and it's not an easy A. It's more like an easy B.

If anyone is taking it this semester, i'll let you know that to memorize these 7 key points about the movie business.

The first question on the midterm and final was to list them and give a brief descrption :D

hampstor
01-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by 604-Mico
Um when you took it, you knew that his midterms and final exam were word for word same as the ones 2003, 2002, 2001 right??

Thats why Walls warned that row of chinese people to knock it off with the cheating...cause they typed out the whole exam on a piece of paper and shoved it in their pencilcases

:rolleyes:

Really? well i didn't know that. The course was easy enough as it was. I took it in 2003 and don't remember him saying that to any people :D

Considering most of the class ended up with B / B-, i doubt most of my class new about him recycling exams either.