PDA

View Full Version : Post your supplements

Wildcat
01-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Im curious as to what supplements you guys are taking, the brands, how and when you use them, etc. Either post pics, list, or (preferably) do both.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture015.jpg

From left to right:

-4EverFit "Fruit Punch" Whey Isolate
-Prolab "Pro Whey" Vanilla
-Champion Nutriton "Power Glutamine"
-Champion Nutriton "Creatine Extreme" Fruit Punch
-Champion Nutriton "Power Taurine"
-Syntrax "Nectar" Strawberry-Kiwi Whey Isolate
-GNC "Mega Men's" Multi-Vitamins
-Gatorade "Frost" Sport Drink Mix

Use (ordered as above):

-1 scoop 2 times daily between meals
-2 scoops 2 times daily between meals
-1 scoop first thing in the morning and immediatly after training, combined with Creatine (1 scoop) and Taurine (1 scoop).
-used as described above.
-used as described above.
-1 scoop immediatly after training
-3 times daily.
-1 scoop During training

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/925099/Picture017.jpg

-BioX Ephedrine 8mg
-BioX Caffeine 200mg
-Bayer Asprin 325mg (regular)

Use:

ECA Stack: 200mg caffeine, 24mg ephedrine, and 325mg asprin 3 times daily.

civic_rida
01-10-2005, 06:51 PM
-BioX Ephedrine 8mg
-BioX Caffeine 200mg
-Bayer Asprin 325mg (regular

What this stuff used for ?

Isnt ephedrine to lose weight.

Wildcat
01-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by civic_rida
-BioX Ephedrine 8mg
-BioX Caffeine 200mg
-Bayer Asprin 325mg (regular

What this stuff used for ?

Isnt ephedrine to lose weight.

ya, all three of them are used together cut fat, it increases workout intensity and performance a bit too. Stacking all three is commonly called ECA for short.

Weird thing is that Ephedrine is marketed as a nasal decongestant :dunno:

gggunit
01-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Dude that is insane.. the only supplements I use are Whey protein, and Dextrose (soon), I get most of what I need from food.. eat alot maybe when im dieting I'll go on ephederine other then that thats way too much.
:eek:

and whats that powder gatorade? use it with protein after working out?

project240
01-10-2005, 09:52 PM
I take Creatine, Whey Protein and Vaso XP... like ggunit said, you list is a little extensive... with a proper daily diet you can eliminate some of those.

hussein
01-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Wow, Wildcat, you have quite the supplement combination going there.

Right now I use Nature's Best Iso-Pro (ultra low carb formula).

I also have Nature's Best XX-Cell Creatine or wahtever its called, and GNCs amino acid mix in my fridge, but im currently not taking them right now.

I also make my own stack with ephedrine and caffeine. 200MG caffeine and 20 mg ephedrine. I don't use asprin... but do you think that would help much if I did? Thanks.

Wildcat
01-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by hussein
Wow, Wildcat, you have quite the supplement combination going there.

Right now I use Nature's Best Iso-Pro (ultra low carb formula).

I also have Nature's Best XX-Cell Creatine or wahtever its called, and GNCs amino acid mix in my fridge, but im currently not taking them right now.

I also make my own stack with ephedrine and caffeine. 200MG caffeine and 20 mg ephedrine. I don't use asprin... but do you think that would help much if I did? Thanks.

asprin just increases the effectiveness of the eph and caff, im taking the regular asprin but i really should be taking something less than that. most guys take 2 baby asprin which is like 85mg each.

concerning my diet for those who are interested; keep in mind that this is all only supplementing my diet. i have 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of broccoli cuts, and a 6oz chicken breast 5 times a day and a cup of oats for breakfast with 8-10 litres of water daily.

gggunit; i take the gatorade DURING the workout for a little energy boost. When surgar burns off it increases my appetite, so when i come out of training im hungry as hell.

edit: all in all im consuming 322-345 grams of protein daily, 165 (half) of which comes from my food.

ecstasy_civic
01-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Hey where do you get the BioX 8's?

I used my last 25's last week and I need some ASAP

where do you work out?

Wildcat
01-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
Hey where do you get the BioX 8's?

I used my last 25's last week and I need some ASAP

where do you work out?

popeyes, check the link in my sig. its half off if you order online as opposed to buying at the store. i work out at the UofL gym, as im a student there.

ecstasy_civic
01-10-2005, 11:13 PM
hey thanks for the link, ill definatley check it out.

Im sure you've used the ECA stack before, how does this stuff compare to others youve used.

Because ive had some shit ass luck with certain products, ie: no effect lol

JordanLotoski
01-10-2005, 11:15 PM
your poor heart!!

davidI
01-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I can't afford jack shit. I've got dextrose right now :(

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
hey thanks for the link, ill definatley check it out.

Im sure you've used the ECA stack before, how does this stuff compare to others youve used.

Because ive had some shit ass luck with certain products, ie: no effect lol

ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin are all listed drugs. So them not being effective isnt argueable. Its not like theyre herbal-mumbo-jumbo. If you had a whole bottle of either three of those at once, you'd more than likely die. If you had a whole bottle of bamboo root or some junk, youd probly get the shits and thats about it. Brands arent really consequential, your buying the same drug no matter what, so just shop for value, thats what i do.

SikAssR1
01-11-2005, 12:32 AM
How much you weigh Wildcat?

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by SikAssR1
How much you weigh Wildcat?

201 today, ill be posting a 40 day before and after progress pic ummm... 40 days from now :D. Last week i was 196-7ish. I'll keep everyone updated.

rahim
01-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

201 today, ill be posting a 40 day before and after progress pic ummm... 40 days from now :D. Last week i was 196-7ish. I'll keep everyone updated.

So you are talking an ECA stack and gaining weight???
what are you goals?

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by rahim

So you are talking an ECA stack and gaining weight???
what are you goals?

cut the fat, pack on the muscle. my goal is to be as close to 220 (cut) as possible after the 40 days.

badseed
01-11-2005, 01:25 AM
Shiite man thats alot of money on supplements:eek:

rahim
01-11-2005, 01:40 AM

cut the fat, pack on the muscle. my goal is to be as close to 220 (cut) as possible after the 40 days.

Unless you have really really awsome genetics its one or the other man, or you got some other supplements that you didn't break out for the photo shoot.

badseed
01-11-2005, 01:58 AM
^ True, it is impossible for most people to increase lean body mass while decreasing body fat. However some people are capable of this but only a very small percentage. I do not belong to this miniscule percentage. But it's winter right I don't care about being super cut as long as I still have some tone. When summer is near, thats when I'll start chizlin my way to a more defined physique:thumbsup:

mcshow
01-11-2005, 02:32 AM
it seems as if a lot of people use dextrose, what exactually does that do for you?

rahim
01-11-2005, 02:48 AM
its just sugar, your muscles burn glycogen while you workout, dextrose is a high GI carb that replenishes your bodies stores, it also causes more of an insulin spike then table sugar or something like a fruit which barly raises insulin levels at all. Insulin tells your body to go into storage mode. So if after your workouts you have some dextrose with your protein shake (creatine too for some people), not only do you resupply your stores, you also force your body to send all the protein and creatine you just ingested straight to your muscles.

Mckenzie
01-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Prolabs Creatine
Prolabs Glutamine
Interactive Nutrition Lean Gainer
Omega 3 suppliment
Multivitamin

Creatine half-way through workout with 250ml of grape juice
Protien shake with glutamine, milk and banana when I get home from gym
Omega 3 in AM and PM
Glutamine before bed on off-days

I am planning on doing one more cycle of creatine until february and then cutting down on the intake of calories so I can actually see my muscles:D

1badPT
01-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 (Morning shake :barf: )
Champion Pure Whey (just using this shit up - paid way too much for it and I prefer the Dyna Whey)
Dyna Whey (Excellent product that is probably under-appreciated-a mix of isolate and concentrate, 1 g of carbs, 30 g of protein per serving, mixes easily and tastes good)
One-A-Day Men's formula multivitamin (in case my diet is lacking anything)

2.4l
01-11-2005, 11:38 AM
i cant belive you pump that much shit through your body... thats hectic:eek:

TrevorK
01-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I take:
Optimum Nutrition Protein
Udo's Oil Blend
Animal Pak

JeremyD
01-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Dextrose is also used as a transport for creatine I think. Either that or to help absorption. It recommended to take with Creatine anyway.

Lately my supplement use is low.

NHF Protein. (I was trying to shoot for 50g of protein a day)
Nature's Best XX-Cell Creatine (1 scoop per day)

I haven't been to the gym much lately so I haven't been taking this stuff.

Daily vitamins:
St Johns Wort,
Lakota
Kelp (trophic)
High Potency Vitamin B (trophic)
And a general multi vitamin. (trophic)

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK
I take:
Optimum Nutrition Protein
Udo's Oil Blend
Animal Pak

hows the animal pak working? ive seen it in magazines but i dont really know what it is, is it a prohormone or something?

rahim
01-11-2005, 01:01 PM
animal pak is just overpriced vitamins

gggunit
01-11-2005, 02:32 PM

Unless you have really really awsome genetics its one or the other man, or you got some other supplements that you didn't break out for the photo shoot.

I second that motion

calgarygts
01-11-2005, 04:01 PM
325 grams of protein for a 200 pound person? Waaayyyy over doing it. More supplements doesn't always = better.

rahim
01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
sounds about right to me, bodybuilders eat 600-700g protein a day

iceburns288
01-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I eat some high-protein foods... that's it lol. Tuna, peanut butter sandwiches, etc.:dunno: I don't do supplements other than Gatorade, which doesn't count.

civic_rida
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Tyler r u the same height as matt?

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Tyler r u the same height as matt?

hes a few inches shorter i think, unless he grew again haha. im 6'3".

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts
325 grams of protein for a 200 pound person? Waaayyyy over doing it. More supplements doesn't always = better.

if im 200lbs i should be shooting for 400g of protein daily. rahim is right, a 300lbs BB in the off season would be consuming over 600g of protein at least. and if you workout 9 times a week like i do, youll need it.

gggunit
01-11-2005, 05:47 PM

if im 200lbs i should be shooting for 400g of protein daily. rahim is right, a 300lbs BB in the off season would be consuming over 600g of protein at least. and if you workout 9 times a week like i do, youll need it.

you work out 9 times a day? :eek: :eek:
overtraining? you trying to become MR Olympia or something?

DUBBED
01-11-2005, 06:06 PM
9 times a week. Good luck man I can't wait to see the results.

YCB
01-11-2005, 06:18 PM
I take, SAN V12, ON whey, dextrose, ephedrine, multi vitamin, flax seed....

people should post some pics.. just blur out your faces hahah

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 06:29 PM
^ill post 40 day before and after results after im done. ya 9 times a week; i go twice, twice, off, twice, once, off, repeat. If classes interfere i split up the twice days into the off days.

BigBearWest
01-11-2005, 06:35 PM
What would reccomend to burn fat?

civic_rida
01-11-2005, 06:40 PM
u work out twice in one day?

Wildcat
01-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBearWest
What would reccomend to burn fat?

the ECA stack as mentioned before, and about 30mins of cardio daily.

u work out twice in one day?

ya 9 times a week; i go twice, twice, off, twice, once, off, repeat. If classes interfere i split up the twice days into the off days.

1badPT
01-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Unless you're geared you're probably overtraining... have you gained any weight since starting? Has your BF% changed?

davidI
01-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Unless you're geared you're probably overtraining... have you gained any weight since starting? Has your BF% changed?

I think Wildcat knows what he's doing - but you're right....most people should not train that much. :)

Wildcat
01-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by 1badPT

i wanted a BF% calculator for christmas but i didnt get one :(

TrevorK
01-12-2005, 10:01 AM

hows the animal pak working? ive seen it in magazines but i dont really know what it is, is it a prohormone or something?

Works good - the Animal Pak is just the multi-vitamin.

Probably the best on the market.

<Universal does make other products, I keep think Animal Stak and Animal Nitro that may be PH's>

TrevorK
01-12-2005, 10:03 AM
animal pak is just overpriced vitamins

One of the best multi-vitamins on the market, if not the best.

Water solubility is among the highest for any pill-form multi-vitamin.

Why do you think it's bad - is it just because you're ignorant and don't research things?

davidI
01-12-2005, 11:51 AM
I've never heard good things about animalpak either :dunno:

Wildcat
01-12-2005, 05:21 PM
im thinking about dropping the ECA and doing it after. im worried that it might negate the effects of the creatine/glutamine/taurine mix. I think its also making me less hungry, more tired when im not taking it etc.

DUBBED
01-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Do you do full body or split body workouts?

Arisilde
01-12-2005, 07:41 PM
im thinking about dropping the ECA and doing it after. im worried that it might negate the effects of the creatine/glutamine/taurine mix. I think its also making me less hungry, more tired when im not taking it etc.

I'm not sure on the glutamine and taurine but the Caffeine in the ECA stack will cut the effects of the creatine, they're working against eachother because the caffeine will try to cut all your water weight and just end up cutting your strength, so it might be a better idea to leave the ECA until your done with the creatine.

Hey with your Ephedrine, even if you buy over the net from Popeyes and pay shipping you still end up paying less than full price going into the store? I wasn't sure if their online prices were the same as their store prices on the ephedrine, some of their products are, some aren't.

Anyways, right now I'm just finishing up my last bit of whey, BioX orange creamsicle, don't buy it, 2 weeks and you'll want to boycott BioX, it's that bad, and my last bit of creatine. Next is just regular ON Whey, EC, maybe ECA stack, omega 3-6-9's if I don't go with the ECA, and just regular EC. When I'm done with the cut I'm going to try out Natural Sports Creatine, and maybe that Testosterogain, couple guys I know have had some great results on it.

Wildcat
01-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
Do you do full body or split body workouts?

split body workouts of course. everything is done only once every 6 days except back and abs are trained twice every 6 days, as they are composed of multiple muscles and require multiple movements.

Originally posted by Arisilde

I'm not sure on the glutamine and taurine but the Caffeine in the ECA stack will cut the effects of the creatine, they're working against eachother because the caffeine will try to cut all your water weight and just end up cutting your strength, so it might be a better idea to leave the ECA until your done with the creatine.

Hey with your Ephedrine, even if you buy over the net from Popeyes and pay shipping you still end up paying less than full price going into the store? I wasn't sure if their online prices were the same as their store prices on the ephedrine, some of their products are, some aren't.

Anyways, right now I'm just finishing up my last bit of whey, BioX orange creamsicle, don't buy it, 2 weeks and you'll want to boycott BioX, it's that bad, and my last bit of creatine. Next is just regular ON Whey, EC, maybe ECA stack, omega 3-6-9's if I don't go with the ECA, and just regular EC. When I'm done with the cut I'm going to try out Natural Sports Creatine, and maybe that Testosterogain, couple guys I know have had some great results on it.

-glutamine and taurine are just carriers for the creatine, one will effect the other. so yes, ive decided to do the ECA later.

-ya, keep checking out the website, theres quite a few specials/offers/deals on things (but not everything) and you can save alot of money.

-i have not tried any bioX products other than their caffeine and ephedrine, thanks for the info.
-taking the asprin is optional in ECA, it just optomizes the effects of the drugs and you'll get more for what you pay for. take 2 baby asprin BTW (if your going to go that route).
-as for this testosterogain, it sounds like an off the shelf pro-hormone. these things either dont work at all, or are new products that are (soon to be illegal) extremely bad for you.

hussein
01-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Damn, if you make your own ECA stack thats like 1 X caffeine, 2.5 X epehdrine, and 2 x asprin, thats 5.5 pills. ahhh

im debating adding the asprin to mine or not.

200 lbs and 6'3? wow... i am 233 lbs and im 6'2, i do have a fair bit of body fat but not exsessive amounts... gunna get a body comp. done in a few weeks so i know my bf percentage and stuff like that.

Wildcat
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by hussein
Damn, if you make your own ECA stack thats like 1 X caffeine, 2.5 X epehdrine, and 2 x asprin, thats 5.5 pills. ahhh

im debating adding the asprin to mine or not.

200 lbs and 6'3? wow... i am 233 lbs and im 6'2, i do have a fair bit of body fat but not exsessive amounts... gunna get a body comp. done in a few weeks so i know my bf percentage and stuff like that.

id take one 200mg caff, three 8mg eph, two 83mg baby asprin. Take all those three times a day and make sure you take the last dose sometime before 5:00pm otherwise itll fuck up your sleep. and ya i dont have any body fat, if i could guess it would be less than 10 maybe 8 percent. im not gigantic either, ive just starting to take BB'n seriously the last 2 years, im only 19 i really shouldnt be doing what im doing until im 21ish. still, have a decade until i can become ready to compete.

civic_rida
01-12-2005, 09:17 PM
U guys probalby have like 17inch arms if you weigh over 200 pounds n are ripped .

Arisilde
01-12-2005, 11:26 PM

-taking the asprin is optional in ECA, it just optomizes the effects of the drugs and you'll get more for what you pay for. take 2 baby asprin BTW (if your going to go that route).
-as for this testosterogain, it sounds like an off the shelf pro-hormone. these things either dont work at all, or are new products that are (soon to be illegal) extremely bad for you.

Yeah, well I take 3-6-9's eh, cause I cannot stand fish, and they have fish oil in it, and I can't remember the exact interaction but because aspirin thins the blood, fish oil doesn't interact well at all in the system with thin blood.

Testosterogain is a Tribulus pH stack with Chrysin by Probuilt. It pretty much cuts the production of excess testosterone in the system being turned into estrogen to keep a decent balance, so you get a big test. boost. I don't see it being banned though as there's been no side effects with it so far like steroids or chemical stack pH's, or HGH's. It's like creatine, works for some people, others it doesn't, if your body produces alot of test. but more than should be gets turned into estrogen and gives you that still buff but soft look you can get some good results on it with the extra boost, gain LMM and still cut fat, so if you got good genes, your set. All depends I suppose, never cut it till you try it.
http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/probuilt-testostrogain-info.html

Wildcat
01-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Arisilde

Yeah, well I take 3-6-9's eh, cause I cannot stand fish, and they have fish oil in it, and I can't remember the exact interaction but because aspirin thins the blood, fish oil doesn't interact well at all in the system with thin blood.

Testosterogain is a Tribulus pH stack with Chrysin by Probuilt. It pretty much cuts the production of excess testosterone in the system being turned into estrogen to keep a decent balance, so you get a big test. boost. I don't see it being banned though as there's been no side effects with it so far like steroids or chemical stack pH's, or HGH's. It's like creatine, works for some people, others it doesn't, if your body produces alot of test. but more than should be gets turned into estrogen and gives you that still buff but soft look you can get some good results on it with the extra boost, gain LMM and still cut fat, so if you got good genes, your set. All depends I suppose, never cut it till you try it.
http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/probuilt-testostrogain-info.html

ahhh tribulus, im very familiar with that. its intended to be used as a post cycle supplement to stimulate the body into getting test levels back to normal and to avoid estorgen related side effects from steroids. i say dont bother using it unless its for that purpose, you wont get the results your paying for.

anyways...what has fish oil in it?

TrevorK
01-13-2005, 10:33 AM

ahhh tribulus, im very familiar with that. its intended to be used as a post cycle supplement to stimulate the body into getting test levels back to normal and to avoid estorgen related side effects from steroids. i say dont bother using it unless its for that purpose, you wont get the results your paying for.

anyways...what has fish oil in it?

People who have low test. levels naturally can benefit from Tribulus though - which probably explains why some see results (The ones that aren't mental).

Chinese_Legend
01-13-2005, 12:10 PM
ON Whey Protein.....nearly 50g of protein with two scoops

gggunit
01-13-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Chinese_Legend
ON Whey Protein.....nearly 50g of protein with two scoops

your body can only take in something like 30g of protein at once.
(not sure on the exact number) but the rest of it your pissing it out.

Wildcat
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by gggunit

who told you that? thats BS. your body will use as much as it needs period.

rahim
01-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by gggunit

if you are pissing anything that would remotly remind you of protein you need to see a doctor

gggunit
01-13-2005, 06:34 PM

who told you that? thats BS. your body will use as much as it needs period.

It was told by your people at Popeyes in Calgary. I was going to get BioX power meal with had 48g of protein and they told me something like your body cant take that much in at once, and to go with some brand they had on sale which only had 24g of protein. He also said that Nlarge which has 52g is useless and that I would piss it out

Amount
Per Serving
Total Calories 300
Protein 48 g
Fat 5 g
Carbohydrates 15 g

civic_rida
01-13-2005, 08:44 PM
THe protein may be usless but the carbs n calories that nlarge has helps for bulking.

rahim
01-13-2005, 09:51 PM
nlarge is full of sugar, you can buy protein powder and add your own sugar and get the same result for much cheaper

hussein
01-13-2005, 09:54 PM
If i take a measuring tape and wrap it around my bicep in the largest part of the peak its 16 inches.

I haven't been doing much weight training in the last 3 weeks, like 3 times a week IF that, but I've been playing 1.5 hours of squash everyday, I usually take my EC stack before this.

I'm wanting to get more lean, maybe on monday I'll thorw the asprin into the mix and increase it to twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Mckenzie
01-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Question for creatine users:

Do you guys use creatine on your days off training?

I am currently only using it after workouts 3x per week but the guy at GNC told me to use it everyday....what is everyones opinion on this?

Thx...

civic_rida
01-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Whats lean to u guys. 34 inch waist?

Under 10 % body fat you should be able to see a 6 pack without flexing.

rahim
01-14-2005, 12:26 AM
the GNC guy was right (surprisingly) use it everyday, how much do you take? after the first 2 weeks you wouldn't need more then 1/2 tsp daily

Mckenzie
01-14-2005, 08:45 AM
the GNC guy was right (surprisingly) use it everyday, how much do you take? after the first 2 weeks you wouldn't need more then 1/2 tsp daily

I have read numerous articles on loading and they say it is useless and the gains are the same after about 4-6 weeks....so I really did not do any kind of loading phase.

But I take 1 rounded teaspoon with grape juice towards the end of my workout or just after, 3 x per week.

Thx.:)

Wildcat
01-14-2005, 12:53 PM
ya your wasting your money "loading". take it once a day (morning) when your not training, and when you are training take it once in the morning and again right after your workout.

Mckenzie
01-15-2005, 01:08 PM
^ Alright thanks I'll have to give that a try.:thumbsup:

rahim
01-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

I have read numerous articles on loading and they say it is useless and the gains are the same after about 4-6 weeks....so I really did not do any kind of loading phase.

But I take 1 rounded teaspoon with grape juice towards the end of my workout or just after, 3 x per week.

Thx.:)
yeah that 20g a day shit is garbage my idea of loading is a teaspoon a day for the first two weeks

RX-7_TWINTURBO
05-20-2005, 01:33 AM
Im am currently on
Allmax Isoflex (vanilla)
Prolab creatine
Prolab glutimine
R+ALA
Dextrose(creatine transport)
Multivitamins
Omega 3,6,9 gel caps

2.4l
05-20-2005, 01:55 AM
supplements are wack, i think allot of guys who take supplements have ugly muscle, not toned and cut nicley but what i define as marshmellow mucsle, sure i may look big and i guarentee if you dont know me you will say that guys on roids but i never take anything, not even supplements. imo theyre a waste of money cause they make peoples mucsles look like shit
actuly i would consider my supplements as follows of recent:
plenty hours of sleep
2 fish oil pills about an hour before your workout (helps with my explosivness)
FOOOOOOOD and more FOOOOOOD
Maximus whey protien:thumbsup:
is smoking weed a supplement:rofl:

~Leah~
05-20-2005, 02:11 AM
I have Isolate Whey Protein, and I've also started taking a product called "Tight!" by SAN... Ephedra free, basically the same as an ECA stack but much safer. I also started taking BioSculpt at night... you can google it to see what it's all about.

youngbex
05-20-2005, 11:12 AM
i think its time i start bulking up:rofl:

heavyD
05-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 2.4l
supplements are wack, i think allot of guys who take supplements have ugly muscle, not toned and cut nicley but what i define as marshmellow mucsle, sure i may look big and i guarentee if you dont know me you will say that guys on roids but i never take anything, not even supplements. imo theyre a waste of money cause they make peoples mucsles look like shit
actuly i would consider my supplements as follows of recent:
plenty hours of sleep
2 fish oil pills about an hour before your workout (helps with my explosivness)
FOOOOOOOD and more FOOOOOOD
Maximus whey protien:thumbsup:
is smoking weed a supplement:rofl:

I kind of agree with you about supplements being a waste but I can't tell from your grammar if you are 12 years or older.

I have never taken supplements outside of a multivitamin ever. Such a waste of money. I see these guy in the gym on that stuff that work out 4 - 5 days a week. I work out three days a week and am stronger than 95% of the people in there that aren't juiced on illegal substances. I get guys aksing me all the time what I'm on and I tell them "a proper diet fruit & vegatables".

It's the equvalent of say an oil supplement for your engine. Engine manufacturers say that they are not required as the engine was engineered to run on regular oil, yet people will shell out $$$ for additives because the additive claims your engine will last forever or add 5 hp. In alot of cases the additives will do nothing but shorten the long term life of the engine. Get the point.:burnout:

crx62
05-20-2005, 09:31 PM
i use RED ROCKETS and LEAN MASS

canuckmuscle
05-21-2005, 11:49 AM
right now its pretty basic. centrum strength vitamens morining and night. 1 scoop of GNC mass builder in the morning for some quick carbs and protein in the morning after a night of fasting. and then some "whey gourmet" after a workout (its shitty but was on sale :dunno:)

though its summer, so this is my lax time. ( iknow tis weird, but i go south in the winter, so thats when i like to be cut and do my other supplements like creatine etc.)

1-Cent
05-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Protien
CEE
Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin B6
Vitamin B12 (IM)
Zinc
CO Q 10
Saw Palmetto
Milk Thistle