PDA

View Full Version : Sushi delivery in SE calgary

stefan15
01-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Does it exist!? I have been searching for so long! Someone just save me! (oh and by SE I mean mckenzie).

Oh and the thread earlier suggesting best calgary sushi place being towa, definitely right on that one!

sexualbanana
01-11-2005, 02:30 AM
A couple places do deliver, but they use delivery services which costs an arm and a leg.

For instance, Ginza in Chinook uses a delivery service. I don't live far away (5 km down Glenmore). It was rush hour and I was really craving sushi so I got them to deliver. Delivery charge was like $7.

atomic
01-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by stefan15
Does it exist!? I have been searching for so long! Someone just save me! (oh and by SE I mean mckenzie).

Oh and the thread earlier suggesting best calgary sushi place being towa, definitely right on that one!

best price for delivery i've had has been sushi ichiban . its on macleod trail around 49th ave . if you stop in they have a take-out menu . a real good deal for misc sushi platter serves 3-4 people .

good luck!

DowntownCowboy
01-13-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure if these will deliver to your area, but I got delivery from Sakana Grill. Sumo delivers as well. Neither are very great.

I found them out through WaitersEnRoute.ca, then bypassed that b/c they charge $5 extra :)

aZnBlooD
01-14-2005, 01:38 AM
im am absolutly sure that both sushi ichiban delivers...thats cuz i work there...haha. but they use a delivery company...which is a bitch to deal with btw. delivery from the macleod trail ichiban to mckenzie will cost you a fortune!!! its better for you to just go there and order to go...WAY cheaper!!

gongSHOW
01-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by aZnBlooD
im am absolutly sure that both sushi ichiban delivers...thats cuz i work there...haha. but they use a delivery company...which is a bitch to deal with btw. delivery from the macleod trail ichiban to mckenzie will cost you a fortune!!! its better for you to just go there and order to go...WAY cheaper!!
which one do you work at?