PDA

View Full Version : A big FU to the guy who tried to kill me

knees scrapin'
01-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Driving to work this moring I smashed my truck into a bus shelter trying to avoid an oncoming car. This a$$hole drove over the median onto my side of the road. While trying to avoid it I lost control on the icey road thus the truck and the bus shelter became one. (I will have pictures up later)

The F*&King guy never even slowed down and didn't fuken stop. I hope this guy chokes on his tounge while asleep tonight.

Now I need a new full bumper, passenger headlight, tow hook and might need a rad support if I can't straighten it out.

b/c there was no witnesses I can't prove that this wasn't my fault.F*&K. besides the two tire tracks on the snow there is no other evidence. I can't fuken believe it. SO PISSED.

End rant.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Wow, man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

On the upside, it's lucky there wasn't anyone in the shelter at the time!

Rockski
01-10-2005, 09:15 PM
rad supports are a bitch to straighten out, if its double enforced it will never be the same, close and just as good but never the same

knees scrapin'
01-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSpl
Wow, man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

On the upside, it's lucky there wasn't anyone in the shelter at the time!

Ya for sure. that thought never crossd my mind untill about 1 hour after the incident. It would have definetly been a different scenario if there were people inside. :cry:

BigBearWest
01-10-2005, 09:26 PM
that sucks man. glad that you are ok

finboy
01-10-2005, 09:34 PM
shitty to hear, no one else got the guys plate?

knees scrapin'
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
There was no one else around at the time. Hell I would have rather have been asleep at 6:00 a.m.:banghead:

Barking_Spidre
01-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I know it sounds bad, but if the speeds weren't very high, you should've let him hit you, or rear end him a little. Because then if he leaves, he's left the scene of an accident, and you can get his license and get him in real shit for jumping the median. That's my stupid suggestion.

00redLUDE
01-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Barking_Spidre
I know it sounds bad, but if the speeds weren't very high, you should've let him hit you, or rear end him a little. Because then if he leaves, he's left the scene of an accident, and you can get his license and get him in real shit for jumping the median. That's my stupid suggestion.

I hate to say it but I agree with you. Most these jackasses don't give a rat ass about anyone else and they think it's still summer driving. You did the right thing by trying to avoid an accident but now you are left holding the bag which just burns!!! I know it's bad but I wish these people get whats coming to them instead of the good people getting screwed!!!! End RANT!! :banghead:

Xtrema
01-11-2005, 09:48 AM
I would take it full on if not just clip him since you know he's wrong and an accident would win you the jackpot plus punish that guy.

bspot
01-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I would take it full on if not just clip him since you know he's wrong and an accident would win you the jackpot plus punish that guy.

... and possibly end up with a messed up neck/back for the rest of your life :rolleyes:

Not worth the risk. What happened sucks balls, and its too bad there was no one around to get that jack asses plate number.

Trust me though, its better to be out a shitload of cash than to have your health messed up for the rest of your life. You made the right choice.

futurecivic
01-11-2005, 12:51 PM
do you know what kind, color of car it was?
glad to hear your ok!

ehos
01-11-2005, 12:51 PM
There is no way anyone is going to TURN into a head on. It's human nature to turn away (unless you're a stunt driver).

knees scrapin'
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
I guess I'm going to stay poor b/c of my ultra fast reflexes.:D

I would rather hit a non moving object than a car going at leat 50km. 50 + 50 = 100 km, no thanks.

And I didn't really get a good look at the car b/c it was still dark and I was trying to save my ass.

It was a dark color 4 dr sedan, at least I think so. Ah shit now I'm all depresed again.:banghead:

I almost wrote off a vehicle with less then 10k on it. Wooo hoo.:thumbsup:

crazydriver
01-12-2005, 01:02 AM
ouch that sux, glad you're ok thou, personally, i would have dodged thay guy too, its not worth injuring urself for the amount of cash they pay out

knees scrapin'
01-15-2005, 02:02 PM

knees scrapin'
01-15-2005, 02:05 PM

knees scrapin'
01-15-2005, 02:08 PM

knees scrapin'
01-15-2005, 02:10 PM

Charon
01-19-2005, 02:57 AM
I hear ya, but im glad you didnt end up worse.

Just tonight a guy took a left turn across Anderson I was going thru the intersection on a green he didnt stop and went right on through. I had to swerve hard to miss him. But I managed to stay on the road. Missed me by about a foot I swear. But I was in a 78 E150 and he was in a tiny car, he would have been on the shitty end of that deal.

Might have been a golf but it was dark so I couldnt see. He took off right away as well.

dkny_stylez
01-19-2005, 11:52 PM
fuckin ppl these days:guns:

but honestly, the damage doesn't look too bad

knees scrapin'
01-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Doesn't look bad, maybe. Doesn't make my wallet look good, definetly.

statick
01-21-2005, 08:18 AM
thats harsh man, sorry to hear about it

RiceCube
01-31-2005, 06:11 PM
loox like a stop beside my hoiuse :eek:

RickDaTuner
01-31-2005, 06:20 PM
wow if i havent said it yet, man that sucks

knees scrapin'
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by RiceCube
loox like a stop beside my hoiuse :eek:

Probably is.:D

Its all fixed up now with a different style front end this time.

Good as new. Thanks to Drew formerly of GSL.:thumbsup:

hollywood_35
02-09-2005, 06:57 PM
If that happened to me I'd put it reverse and go vigalante on his ass. :guns: Screw not leaving the scene, once you got his plate just go drive yourself back into the shelter. :D

knees scrapin'
02-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I would have but I was high centered on a 4 ft snow bank. I could have jumped on my skateboard i guess. :D

I_M_Insane
02-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Ouch not fair, but I had to learn the hard way too. If it is between an accident that is their fault, and one you cause by trying to avoid the other accident, take the one that is their fault because then you can sue the SOB. The other way, most insurance companies and cops tell you to piss off cause you shouldn't have moved that way, which is such BS but, as goes life

Did you get a look at what was driving the car, was it awake???!!

BTW, considering that was a monday morning, there is a good chance that guy takes that route to work or something, maybe stake it out and see if you can hunt down the SOB's plate and turn it into the cops or something. Staking things out also makes you feel like your doing something to get back at the jacka$$