PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with people?

streetarab
01-10-2005, 10:11 PM
on the way to school this morning, a guy in front of me slowed to make a left turn, there was another person waiting to turn out, so i let that guy out, im a nice person, this fucktard in a big ass suv jacks up on his brakes behind me and almost rearends me, then starts layin on the horn like im the one tailgatin, no one gives a shit anymore, they only care about one person on the road, and guess who that is. and i dont know how people are anywhere else, but where i live, they are impatient to the point that they will cause accidents just to get ahead one car, i dont get it

you know what this forum should do, make a rant section where xXx code actually works, i dont know what to make it do, but it would be the shit

Barking_Spidre
01-10-2005, 10:37 PM
I see that you're from the states. What do you expect?

Haha, Just kidding... Every place has bad drivers.

Xtrema
01-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Hate drivers that never pays attentions. Roads are slippery and I come to a very nice gradual stop before an intersection. An explorer behind me jam to brakes, skids and almost rear end me.

Lucky I always keep 1 car or 2 length in front when stopping in winter, so I move up a bit trying to avoid a collision. But the Explorer keep coming. So the chick ditch the truck to the side and into the snow bank. The Explorer lauch right up and hung on top of the snow. Took her a few tries to get out.

BumpinTalon
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
drivers in the states are way way worse then drivers up here... LA and Hawaii have some of the most dickhead drivers I've ever seen.