PDA

View Full Version : Black Cavalier

mrmattyk
12-14-2002, 03:52 AM
If you live in the SW you might have seen this 'masterpiece'. Allow me to explain:

This is black 2 door cavalier. It has the back bumper modded so there is this red intake grill stuff. It has a tip too. The supra wing makes it look veeery nice. That's all I could stand to see. It is just an eye sore.

Dave P
12-14-2002, 03:56 AM
HAHAHA ive seen it. i think i almost crashed laughing

Dave P

Hakkola
12-14-2002, 04:21 PM
I know him, his names Adam, he's a good guy, and actually a very very good driver, he had nos in his car at one point but blew the engine, he's had some very good looking gf's, he was going to SAIT but dropped out.

It was funny because he lived almost beside his school but still drove there everyday.

Did it have decals and body kit all around, red on the spoiler as well? If it did then that's him.

mrmattyk
12-14-2002, 04:29 PM
If you're talking about Wisewood, no I've seen that car too.
This dude lives in woodbine!

Blue Devil 2
12-14-2002, 05:04 PM
When did making fun of other people's cars become so fun....:confused:

theken
12-14-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
When did making fun of other people's cars become so fun....:confused: when people start doing things to there cars like that to make it fun :thumbsup: you wouldn't make fun of a hyundi elantra with a set of 18's and a big supra style wing and painted bumpers?? (with led hood lights)

Hakkola
12-14-2002, 06:11 PM
If you're talking about Wisewood, no I've seen that car too.

Yeah, that's who I'm talking about, didn't wanna tell people where he lives though...

I always get confused with areas, which one is woodbine?

B18C
12-14-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
When did making fun of other people's cars become so fun....:confused:

I agree.

mrmattyk
12-15-2002, 03:43 AM
Historians discovered that making fun of people's cars first became fun in 1904. This is when Cyrus O'Leary of Detroit Michigan installed a wooden wing onto his 1903 Ford Model A.

Davetronz
12-15-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
Historians discovered that making fun of people's cars first became fun in 1904. This is when Cyrus O'Leary of Detroit Michigan installed a wooden wing onto his 1903 Ford Model A.
Which was then followed up with the first type R sticker placed on this same car in 1904 -1/2 made from 100% authentic dyed and cut sheeps bladder attached with stamp paste..

Davan
12-16-2002, 11:36 AM
I find it amusing how the streets are completely dominated with poorly done up imports. But once someone sees a cavalier, they have the need to post it.

izzoblitzo
12-16-2002, 01:23 PM
hehe, hey davan.

Its true though, I get ragged on all the time by my buddies. But hey, I dont have a problem with my car, so I'll deal with it. It wasnt like I didnt know this sort of thing will happen when I first thought about buying the car...

Speaking of which, saw a 2k silver honda accord, with vinyl on the taillights (to make them look like altezzas) and 'type S' on the touring spoiler, 'accord type r' badge on the trunk, red honda emblems, a 'cap' on the exhaust, and mugen power decal/badge also on the trunk. And parked next to it, was an old 240 with stick on hoodpins and windshield washer lights.

Theres alotta SUV"s nowadays with those washerlight thingies.

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 01:33 PM
Dont get me wrong, there is a lot badly modded cars around domestic or import. It's just the cavalier/sunfire/neon drivers tend to stick out because they always will do anything to get attention; they do neutral drops, rev at you, try to race, do dumb stunts and pump their systems in parking lots.

izzoblitzo
12-16-2002, 02:13 PM
really? I've only seen one guy in a j-bod that's ever done that.. He was in a black sunfire, with chrome tint, and like, chrome decals and vinyl everywhere, I think his setup was stock, but he cranked his tunes up high, and thumped his head, weaving in and out of traffic.

But I've really never seen too many done up before.. I've seen a white neon, black cav, green sunfire, and a few talons that have kits, exhaust and the whole bit. But never do they seem like they were acting like asses.

Davan
12-16-2002, 05:03 PM

It's just the cavalier/sunfire/neon drivers tend to stick out because they always will do anything to get attention; they do neutral drops, rev at you, try to race, do dumb stunts and pump their systems in parking lots.

Yeah. Cuz nobody else ever does it. Just domestic drivers. :rolleyes:

I can't count how many times I've seen dumbasses in their 90 horsepower civic doing the exact same thing. I just don't have the need to share it with everyone. I must be one of a select few who doesn't judge everyone based on the actions of a few.

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Davan

I can't count how many times I've seen dumbasses in their 90 horsepower civic doing the exact same thing. I just don't have the need to share it with everyone. I must be one of a select few who doesn't judge everyone based on the actions of a few.

I've never actually seen many imports stunt honestly. If I saw an ugly civic or integra I'd post it. I am not 'hating on' only domestic. I dont care if it's a BMW, Honda, Acura, Chevy or anything; if it's ugly mods...it's ugly mods. I like cavaliers, in fact I own one. It's just all the ugly modded cars I see around my neighbourhood are domestics. Around where I am from, everyone is driving riced out cavalier/sunfires/neons. Cavaliers look just fine on their own (Sunfires and Neons are ugly to begin with.. just my opinion). So if you're looking for someone who hates domestics because they are domestics, you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to laugh about the f-150 with a Type-R sticker, that's another story.

Davan
12-16-2002, 05:21 PM

It's just all the ugly modded cars I see around my neighbourhood are domestics. Around where I am from, everyone is driving riced out cavalier/sunfires/neons.

Sounds to me like you need to move! :D

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 05:25 PM

Sounds to me like you need to move! :D

LOL

Ya it's a little too much at times. I live in an area where everyone is 16, and I am 19 and pretty much considered a senoir.

GTS Jeff
12-16-2002, 09:13 PM

I can't count how many times I've seen dumbasses in their 90 horsepower civic doing the exact same thing. I just don't have the need to share it with everyone. I must be one of a select few who doesn't judge everyone based on the actions of a few. whos judging?

Scott
12-17-2002, 02:21 AM
I agree with Davan, I see tons of ugly imports, probably more than J's with ugly mods. Maybe ill start taking pictures and posting every ugly import i see to take some pressure off us.

GTS Jeff
12-17-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Scott
I agree with Davan, I see tons of ugly imports, probably more than J's with ugly mods. Maybe ill start taking pictures and posting every ugly import i see to take some pressure off us. u guys are taking things 2 seriously. i doubt the civic owners would really give a damn if u posted up ugly riced out civics. in fact, let me start the trend for u...

http://www.phathonda.com/rice/rice%20civic1.jpg
http://www.aros.net/~mstahnky/humor/Rice/Cyborg%20Civic.jpg
http://www.aros.net/~mstahnky/humor/Rice/Another%20Riced%20Civic.jpg

haha the last one has foglite on the back..thats funnae..

Scott
12-17-2002, 03:11 AM
LOL WTF, is that the dudes spare muffler in the second one?

finboy
12-17-2002, 02:12 PM
i think you mean spare 4 mufflers.