PDA

View Full Version : Green Sunfire GT

Pages : [1] 2

mrmattyk
12-14-2002, 04:01 AM
I am sorry I was around tonight and I just saw the ugliest cars with the dumbest mods, and I am on a roll.

I was cruising through good old Woodbine when I saw the ugliest sunfire. It was green, had dual tips and that's not even the worst part. Dude had a scorpion tail wing and never removed his GT spoiler. "Wow 2 spoilers will make my car twice as sharp". :barf:

GingeRRRBeef
12-14-2002, 04:11 AM
There's a pretty :barf: one at the University ... teal and purple paint job, bodykit, dual exhaust .... :dunno:

Fuji
12-14-2002, 02:10 PM
I hate (most)sunfire drivers!!!! every damn time I am going up Shag.. one has to race me... I even let up to get this fag in cuz his lane was cutting off and he just slows down then cuts me off!

GingeRRRBeef
12-14-2002, 03:19 PM
Fuji cause you know that they know their Sunfire is da BOMB!!!

Blue Devil 2
12-14-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
I am sorry I was around tonight and I just saw the ugliest cars with the dumbest mods, and I am on a roll.

I was cruising through good old Woodbine when I saw the ugliest sunfire. It was green, had dual tips and that's not even the worst part. Dude had a scorpion tail wing and never removed his GT spoiler. "Wow 2 spoilers will make my car twice as sharp". :barf:

why do you have to hate on people's cars so bad? what do you drive? and by the way...all sunfire gt's have dual tips.

redline_13000
12-14-2002, 05:06 PM
hahah a guy in a sunfire gt tried to race me last night, what a fagget

theken
12-14-2002, 05:14 PM
I owned a sunfire that had Veilside decals all over it and it was on the factory hubcaps, that was the highlite of my night

mrmattyk
12-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Well Blue Devil2, you ussually remove the factory spoiler before you add another one.

Also sunfire gt's have dual EXHAUST, not dual tips.

I drive a cavalier but I guess I failed to mount a shogun kit, put on a type-r sticker and a 20 dollar tip. j/j

600cc's
12-20-2002, 11:10 AM
I drive a cavalier but I guess I failed to mount a shogun kit, put on a type-r sticker and a 20 dollar tip. j/j [/B]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Davan
12-20-2002, 11:40 AM
It's so amusing that a domestic with custom paint, body kit, wing, and exhaust get's made fun of. But if the same mods were on a civic or integra, all you guys would be drooling.

As for the dual wing sunfire.... i agree, bad taste. However, the aftermarket wing on that car was actually designed to keep the stock one on.

B17a
12-20-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Davan
It's so amusing that a domestic with custom paint, body kit, wing, and exhaust get's made fun of. But if the same mods were on a civic or integra, all you guys would be drooling.

No doubt, a wee bit of a double standard here!

mrmattyk
12-20-2002, 12:54 PM
As for the dual wing sunfire.... i agree, bad taste.

See you're starting to see what I am saying. If it was an integra with 2 wings, you bet your cavalier I am going to post about it. It doesn't matter what car it is, it's how dumb the mod is. "A dumb mod, is a dumb mod".

I know you love your car Davan and that's great. But when someone posts about an ugly j you and Scott can't take it so personally. Would you agree that a few people own civics on this board? When Jeff posted those ugly civic pictures none of the civic owners flamed or gave a shit but rather laughed. I am not making fun of you or Scott, I am making fun of Johnny 16yearold with his ghey Daddy funded mods that take away performance, and only him. :D

Neons4life
12-20-2002, 01:32 PM
Even though I am a domestic guy, I don't like Sunfires either, too slow, and ugly.

Davan
12-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Looks are subjective.

And as for slow, Jared I've seen your neon in action, it's nothing to write home about either.

aboveandbeyond
12-20-2002, 03:27 PM
im not saying sunfires are the shit....but they are not that slow....i raced a civic si and i kept up and only was behind by 1 car length at 150km/hr......so i figure that i should have no prob beating a dx,ex or any of those bottom endcivic that are stock....i payed only 12,600 for mine and all you civic owners i bet payed at least 16,000.....and if anyone would like to prove me wrong and think that your STOCK civic is faster than my STOCK sunfire.....lets do it up......

Neons4life
12-20-2002, 03:28 PM
You havn't seen my Neon, Davan. It's a new one, not the green one, it's a blue 2 door. and I have more mods that you know what to do with.

Davan
12-20-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Neons4life
and I have more mods that you know what to do with. :rolleyes:

Davan
12-20-2002, 03:44 PM
aboveandbeyond, what was the point with that post? *edit - that was just deleted *

I'm going to same the same thing to you I said to Jared. Your car is nothing special either, so why trash the neon?

btw, any dohc neon will absolutely destroy your base sunfire. So don't get cocky.

aboveandbeyond
12-20-2002, 03:46 PM
i wasnt talking about the noen i said a CIVIC you idiot

Davan
12-20-2002, 03:48 PM
Nice try. I read your post before it was deleted.

LUDELVR
12-20-2002, 04:06 PM
When you say scorpion wing, r u talking kinda like the supra spoiler? cuz there's a guy that works at future shop who drives a green sunfire with dual 4" round tips with a supra spoiler!! hahahahha, I actually always talk to the guy when I'm there!!

mrmattyk
12-20-2002, 04:14 PM
If he still has his original GT spoiler on that might be our rice culprit.

Neons4life
12-20-2002, 04:27 PM
So what do you have done Davan? that makes your car so FAST.
I could smoke you hands down, be looking at my tail lights all day long. You have like 130wheel horsesand 130 TQ, what a joke.

GingeRRRBeef
12-20-2002, 04:30 PM
Oooo Is that a challenge I see?????:burnout:

mrmattyk
12-20-2002, 04:30 PM
So what do you have done Davan? that makes your car so FAST.
I could smoke you hands down, be looking at my tail lights all day long. You have like 130wheel horsesand 130 TQ, what a joke.

Those are fighting words

Neons4life vs. Davan

:guns:

Davan
12-20-2002, 04:32 PM
And exactly when did I say my car was so fast, oh mr superior neon driver?

And for your info, before my catback went in, I dyno'ed exactly 133.7 HP and 143.7 ft-lb with just an intake.

You think cause you got a bigger throttle body and cam gears your car is so superior? Keep dreaming.

I'd be interested to see your ITB setup tho.

Neons4life
12-20-2002, 04:34 PM
I don't wanna embarass the guy fellows, anyways it wouldn't be fair because by the spring I will have way more mods than him anyway

GingeRRRBeef
12-20-2002, 04:35 PM
"Davan vs Neons4life"
================
The epic battle of the domestic 4 banger coupes

Davan
12-20-2002, 04:36 PM
You already have more mods than me, Jared. ;)

Dave P
12-20-2002, 04:41 PM
Haha, first it was domestic drivers sticking up againts the import drivers.

Now they have turned against each other

To funny

Dave P

Neons4life
12-20-2002, 04:46 PM
WEll I like CAvaliers, just not a Sunfire fan. Sorry to say Domestic fellows

GTS Jeff
12-20-2002, 04:48 PM
hahahaha race of a lifetime....j body versus neon....

to be fair, when i was in calgary...some riced out teg cut me off pretty bad...that pissed me off...i figure that he used to own a cavy or soemthing haha.

Davan
12-20-2002, 04:49 PM

I have no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... but when something is labelled as being "slow" when that person himself is doing not much better... well, that's kind of ignorant... Like if I were to call mustangs slow. Who am I to make that kind of judgement, unless I drive a viper or some shit. Right?

** edit - jeff, i was wondering what was taking you so long to post in this thread. :rofl:

GingeRRRBeef

Really, what the difference? They're practically the same cars. Just like saying I like Talons but not Eclipses. :dunno:

mrmattyk
Originally posted by Dave P
Haha, first it was domestic drivers sticking up againts the import drivers.

Now they have turned against each other

Too funny

Dave P

Yes Dave, it's all apart of my nefarious scheme :devil:

Ben
12-20-2002, 05:05 PM
I encountered this Sunfire in Question this morning on deerfoot, he lost.

Dave P
12-20-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
hahahaha race of a lifetime....j body versus neon....

to be fair, when i was in calgary...some riced out teg cut me off pretty bad...that pissed me off...i figure that he used to own a cavy or soemthing haha.

:rofl:

haha comedy

Dave P

aboveandbeyond
12-20-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

Really, what the difference? They're practically the same cars. Just like saying I like Talons but not Eclipses. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Scott
12-20-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
cuz there's a guy that works at future shop who drives a green sunfire with dual 4

Ya thats him. He lives down here in the south somewhere, and works at the NE future shop, i talked to him up there once, he's actually a pretty nice guy, just has 1 too many wings :rofl:

mwmhong
12-21-2002, 12:46 PM

I'm the opposite.
I like Sunfires better than Cavaliers. Sunfires look much sportier and aggresssive than Cav's, the first gen Sunfire GT's look very nice.
Sunfire was actually a VERY distant second choice for me after the neon, but the neon was just too cute. :)

MistaBrent
12-21-2002, 08:23 PM
And exactly when did I say my car was so fast, oh mr superior neon driver?

And for your info, before my catback went in, I dyno'ed exactly 133.7 HP and 143.7 ft-lb with just an intake.

You think cause you got a bigger throttle body and cam gears your car is so superior? Keep dreaming.

I'd be interested to see your ITB setup tho.

HOLY SHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTT

Buddy 143.7 lbs of torque. Dont lie, its a viper !

i bet you get thrown back in your seat whenever you press on the accelerator.

Mista Brent = Jealous
:devil:

Scott
12-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by MistaBrent

i bet you get thrown back in your seat whenever you press on the accelerator.

LMAO because i press on my accelerator lots too, i dont have a gas pedal:rolleyes:

MistaBrent
12-22-2002, 08:25 AM
sorry for not saying gas pedal.

i think my term is better for a car of your class.

hopefully one day I will get to experience to torque that the sunfires and cavaliers have.

if you take out the A/C you would beat any car

ancient
12-22-2002, 08:35 AM
Which future shop, I wanna go make fun of him.

When you say scorpion wing, r u talking kinda like the supra spoiler? cuz there's a guy that works at future shop who drives a green sunfire with dual 4" round tips with a supra spoiler!! hahahahha, I actually always talk to the guy when I'm there!!

MistaBrent
12-22-2002, 04:07 PM
stampede pontiac sells them already on the car.

if you go there on the windsheidl it will say stampede motorsports i saw around 10 of them when i was there.

why dont cavalier and sunfire owners just do what i do and supercharge there car !

VWhooligan
12-22-2002, 05:57 PM
why dont cavalier and sunfire owners just do what i do and supercharge there car !

because they'd still be driving a cavalier or sunfire

MistaBrent
12-22-2002, 07:43 PM
I drive a supercharged one and am damn proud !.

Dope Dealer
12-22-2002, 08:53 PM
I drive a supercharged one and am damn proud !.

WTF? What happened to the Mustang?

MistaBrent
12-22-2002, 08:54 PM
uhhhh :confused: sold it for the cav

CAVS 4 LIFE:drool:

VWhooligan
12-23-2002, 12:22 AM
what sorta numbers you getting outta the supercharged cav?

MistaBrent
12-23-2002, 01:43 AM
enough to kill any car out there.

Alteeza Lights,
4 spoilers
lowered
Exhaust Mod's
Ram Air
19inch Chrome Rims
Custom made body kit

Nicest car any of you have seen.

more then you can afford pal, CAVALIER

300rwhp
12-23-2002, 11:09 PM
"Really, what the difference? They're practically the same cars. Just like saying I like Talons but not Eclipses. "

no dude talons and eclipse slook the same, sunfire and cav share mechanical parts but look very different.

VWhooligan
12-23-2002, 11:11 PM
enough to kill any car out there.

Alteeza Lights,
4 spoilers
lowered
Exhaust Mod's
Ram Air
19inch Chrome Rims
Custom made body kit

Nicest car any of you have seen.

more then you can afford pal, CAVALIER

enough to kill any car out there? you'd have to be an idiot to claim that. but seriously, what sorta hp/torqe are you getting? i'm interested to know. The z24 is 150hp stock and i'm assuming 50% increase?

and you're kidding about those mods i hope? :rolleyes:

Davan
12-23-2002, 11:12 PM
He owns a mustang. He's just a tool trying to mock the rest of us.

VWhooligan
12-23-2002, 11:23 PM
oh i see. i was actually interested what numbers a supercharged cav would get.

MistaBrent
12-23-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by VWhooligan
oh i see. i was actually interested what numbers a supercharged cav would get.

196 horse and around 210lbs of torque.

wanna go for a ride ?

are you scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared . guaranteed to be slammed back in your seat!.

:thumbsup:

Looking to add some more mod's over the winter so in the summer I can be the hero at secret street :)

Davan
12-23-2002, 11:42 PM
:rolleyes:

Sad thing is, he's pretty damn close to the numbers the GMP supercharger puts out for 00+ Z24's.

BarryBeach
12-23-2002, 11:54 PM
Hey VWhooligan what kinda numbers are you gettin' outta your 1.8T ?? any mods ?

VWhooligan
12-24-2002, 12:17 AM
yah i got a few mods... i'm at about 200hp, 245 torque right now.

James
12-24-2002, 12:17 AM

Im sure theres more than one Sunfire in the City that looks like this, but theres a guy that lives nextdoor to my buddy with the same discription Sunfire..pimp shit! :rofl:

HillBilly
12-24-2002, 08:31 AM

196 horse and around 210lbs of torque.

wanna go for a ride ?

are you scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared . guaranteed to be slammed back in your seat!.

:thumbsup:

Looking to add some more mod's over the winter so in the summer I can be the hero at secret street :)

This guy should go for a ride in a car that is actually fast. Maybe that would shut him up.

What you need is a ride in Rage2's 944. Or Kenny's SLK32 AMG. These cars might not slam you back in your seat like a J-body would but they are pretty fast.

MistaBrent
12-24-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Stealth R/T

This guy should go for a ride in a car that is actually fast. Maybe that would shut him up.

What you need is a ride in Rage2's 944. Or Kenny's SLK32 AMG. These cars might not slam you back in your seat like a J-body would but they are pretty fast.

sounds good.

gonna have a z06 or if I can get hands on a srt/10 by spring.

dont think i'll be too scared :)

HillBilly
12-24-2002, 11:04 AM

sounds good.

Well that would be pretty fucking cool!!

VWhooligan
12-24-2002, 04:11 PM
Hey stealth r/t.

turn that fucking signature off. its huge.

MistaBrent
12-24-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by VWhooligan
Hey stealth r/t.

turn that fucking signature off. its huge.

no doubt.

nice stealth but that spoiler is UGLY.

ruins the car.

mrmattyk
12-24-2002, 04:30 PM

no doubt.

nice stealth but that spoiler is UGLY.

ruins the car.

Dont even point out the irony that he has 2 spoilers..

MistaBrent
12-24-2002, 04:31 PM

Dont even point out the irony that he has 2 spoilers..

LMAO:nut: :poosie:

VWhooligan
12-25-2002, 09:40 PM
yah i was going to point that out too.. but i didnt wanna be mean. it's fugly.

GingeRRRBeef
12-26-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by 300rwhp
"Really, what the difference? They're practically the same cars. Just like saying I like Talons but not Eclipses. "

no dude talons and eclipse slook the same, sunfire and cav share mechanical parts but look very different.

geesh big big difference

Si_FlyGuy
12-26-2002, 02:30 PM
We should go on a scavenger hunt hehe...everyone put $5 into the pot and first person to post a pic of that sunfire on here gets the pot hahaha...

aboveandbeyond
12-26-2002, 02:33 PM
he lives in mckenzie town...if i had a camera i would go take a picture

mrmattyk
12-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
he lives in mckenzie town...if i had a camera i would go take a picture

OMG! There's more than 3 of these around!!
Does this guy have those asian bangs that hang down and are bleached?

Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
We should go on a scavenger hunt hehe...everyone put $5 into the pot and first person to post a pic of that sunfire on here gets the pot hahaha...

Yes a rice hunt would be fun.. we should post in events!

ninspeed
12-27-2002, 10:52 PM

sounds good.

2003 z06 runs 13 up here... if you buy a srt10.. i call first ride.. (have the feeling ill never be in that car)

yakish
02-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Fuji
I hate (most)sunfire drivers!!!! every damn time I am going up Shag.. one has to race me... I even let up to get this fag in cuz his lane was cutting off and he just slows down then cuts me off!
yeah most of them are idiots

mrmattyk
02-11-2003, 11:07 PM
I thought this thread was dead

Ben
02-11-2003, 11:11 PM
i was glad it was over, and now it gets brought up again. :rolleyes:

Scott
02-11-2003, 11:11 PM
yakish was trying to prove his coolness.:rolleyes:

mrmattyk
02-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Alright I created this abomination, I must end it. NO ONE COMMENT AFTER THIS COMMENT. NO MORE j BODY DISCUSSION!!

Mods if you wanna close it or something that would be nice :D
Thank you

GTS Jeff
02-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Scott
yakish was trying to prove his coolness.:rolleyes: ure just bitter cuz u drive a j body.

Redlyne_mr2
02-12-2003, 01:56 AM
Fuck you!---->Cavalier
Fuck you!---->Sunfire
Fuck you!---->Tiburon
You're cool!-->Civic
I'm out!

lammer
02-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Fuck you!---->Cavalier
Fuck you!---->Sunfire
Fuck you!---->Tiburon
You're cool!-->Civic
I'm out!

ahaha!!
no! fuck..YOU! heh just kidding redlyne.

man when i read this over again, mista brent you sure are a real COOL guy man, i wanna be like you.

Scott
02-12-2003, 10:04 AM
ure just bitter cuz u drive a j body.

Damn, youre right. But remember, i didnt drag up a 3 month old post to say something completely retarded.

GTS Jeff
02-12-2003, 11:42 AM

Damn, youre right. But remember, i didnt drag up a 3 month old post to say something completely retarded. why is it completely retarded? cuz u happen to drive a j-body?

three.eighteen.
02-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
im not saying sunfires are the shit....but they are not that slow....i raced a civic si and i kept up and only was behind by 1 car length at 150km/hr......so i figure that i should have no prob beating a dx,ex or any of those bottom endcivic that are stock....i payed only 12,600 for mine and all you civic owners i bet payed at least 16,000.....and if anyone would like to prove me wrong and think that your STOCK civic is faster than my STOCK sunfire.....lets do it up......

you barely lost to a civic si...im sorry but this Si...SUCKS!!! 127 hp is nothing to write home about...and i paid 11g and i can beat both you and the si :D

cocoabrova
02-12-2003, 04:50 PM
*insert "this thread sucks" pic* :thumbsup:

GingeRRRBeef
02-12-2003, 04:54 PM
http://www.home.no/zaver/skoj/kitten.jpg

mrmattyk
02-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
*insert "this thread sucks" pic* :thumbsup:

I just wanted to say having 2 spoilers is dumb, and this whole stupid j body discussion of infinite gayness happened.

MistaBrent
02-13-2003, 07:42 AM

Damn, youre right. But remember, i didnt drag up a 3 month old post to say something completely retarded.

Scott your hurtin.

Scott
02-13-2003, 09:55 AM
I'm Hurtin? I can take flames against the cars, whatever. But you dont know me, and you better watch what the fuck you say to me, Aiiight??:guns:

GTS Jeff
02-13-2003, 12:43 PM
I'm Hurtin? I can take flames against the cars, whatever. But you dont know me, and you better watch what the fuck you say to me, Aiiight??:guns: someone should take this quote for their sig :D

350hp_or_Bust
02-13-2003, 01:05 PM
someone should take this quote for their sig :D

ha ha ... I call dibs!

MistaBrent
02-13-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm Hurtin? I can take flames against the cars, whatever. But you dont know me, and you better watch what the fuck you say to me, Aiiight??:guns:

LOL! I dont think im gonna get scared of a guy who drives a SUNFIRE hahaha. Fairy's aint tough.

Instead of threatening you should go get a real job and a real car. maybe take an anger management class too.

:nut:

http://www.mediadevil.com/scottfolife.jpg

ninjak84
02-13-2003, 03:42 PM
LOL! I dont think im gonna get scared of a guy who drives a SUNFIRE hahaha. Fairy's aint tough.

Don't you drive a Cavalier?

MistaBrent
02-13-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Don't you drive a Cavalier?

Only at the track. Buddy the things lethal. It cant be driven on the street.

Were talking NOS, Supercharged, 3 spoilers, Intake .....

I stick to my bike around the city

350hp_or_Bust
02-13-2003, 04:34 PM
THREE Spoilers!!!! :eek: nooowaay.

MistaBrent
02-13-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 350hp_or_Bust
THREE Spoilers!!!! :eek: nooowaay.

Straight !

MistaBrent
02-13-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by lammer

ahaha!!
no! fuck..YOU! heh just kidding redlyne.

man when i read this over again, mista brent you sure are a real COOL guy man, i wanna be like you.

Seriously ? I dont know what to say, but ill say thanks! If you want to be as cool as me you can go buy a Cavalier and mod it up.

Then you can go pick up fat gothic chicks at bus stops !

mrmattyk
02-13-2003, 04:39 PM
I've created a monster :banghead:

lammer
02-14-2003, 12:58 AM

Seriously ? I dont know what to say, but ill say thanks! If you want to be as cool as me you can go buy a Cavalier and mod it up.

Then you can go pick up fat gothic chicks at bus stops !

naw its allright, i'll let you do that up since your already liking it.

mwmhong
02-14-2003, 09:34 AM
LOL @ MistaBrent :rofl: