PDA

View Full Version : Orange Reliant Wagon

mrmattyk
12-14-2002, 04:18 AM
This is definetly the 'best' car I saw tonight:

Reliant K Car. A station wagon painted bright orange. Cheap and ugly rims accented this car well. The tip was loud, much like the paint colour.

Why would you let yourself drive such a POS? :dunno:

three.eighteen.
12-14-2002, 04:31 AM
its probably a stoner-mobile?

theken
12-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk

Why would you let yourself drive such a POS? :dunno: Cause that shits funny:rofl:

Aleks
12-14-2002, 06:49 PM
To stand out? :dunno:

Boost Infested
12-14-2002, 07:19 PM
a friend of mine told me about this pimped wagon...ROFL! hahah

Scott
12-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Yeah, Ive seen that, those are Ghtto Rims, you know the shiny snap on ones you buy at canadian tire.

max_boost
12-14-2002, 10:32 PM
OH SHIT!
haha that is the dude that bought my damaged WingsWest Aggressor front bumper! I thought he had a 5th gen Prelude until I saw his K-CAR! hahaha He said he is retrofitting it on to his car, so did it have a kit? LMAO!!! haha

ramminghard
12-15-2002, 02:35 AM
that guy goes to my school. the car is a piece. maaco piant, hubs, monster tach. whole bunch of other dumb shit.

Maxt
12-15-2002, 10:07 AM
The sad thing is, if its a Turbo 2.2/2.5 he probably could hand alot of people on this board their asses....
Beware of the K-car from hell driving around, it has the worst landau top I have ever seen, the worst paint I have ever seen, but I witnessed it blowing the doors off some unsuspecting vicitms on Blackfoot trail one day, I think it may leopard skin seat covers and some fucked up shit in it, but it was damn quick...Maxt

Hakkola
12-15-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
its probably a stoner-mobile?

Yup, his name is Graham he went to my jr high and high school, it was his brother's before his I think, I remember in jr high he was so stoked about getting it.
that guy goes to my school. the car is a piece. maaco piant, hubs, monster tach. whole bunch of other dumb shit.

Maybe i'm thinking of a different car then, this guy graduated last year, it's an early 90's wagon I think, or maybe late 80's, and orange, lives in the sw, sounds the same, I just don't know what brand it was, not a turbo though...

ramminghard
12-15-2002, 05:00 PM
i think that is him
he goes to Calgary Academy