PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Working For Precision Drilling?

1BADSTI
01-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi all,

I am interesting in a job posting at PD. Just wonder, if I am applying for the job...Do I have to fill in the job applycation form from PD? Is it good to send resume through email or sent it by mail including their job applycation. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

Melinda
01-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Call them and ask. They would know better than any of us.

Rockski
01-12-2005, 08:17 AM
you can fill outan application online at the precision website. a guy at my work did that and he got a job there just last week

TomTom
01-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Fill out the application/resume/cover letter if you got one, the more the better, if they ask for them all you should do them all.
Do you have the tickets you need and experience if they ask for it?

I applyed there yesterday but Trailblazer called me me first, sucks too cause I allready work for PD wireline and im over probation and just got full benifits.

1BADSTI
01-13-2005, 07:57 AM
TomTom...what's postion you are working for PD wireline? I am having a diploma in Computer Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years experience. Do you know anyone in the IT department that I can refer to...Thank for your help.

1BADSTI
01-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi guys,

I just sent out my resume and cover leter to PD today. They have lot of posting lately for IT department. If anyone work at PD currently please give me some hint. Also, can you guys tell me who is Lisa mathew, and Michelle chanut? I am crossing my fingure now for the reply from them. Hope I will have an interview...