PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone paint my bumper ?

climer
01-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for a cheap solution to painting my rear bumper cover. The bumper cover is brand new and is basically a piece of molded black plastic. It's presently sitting in my garage and I'd like it painted black to match the 93 Civic Coupe it'll be going on.

I'm tempted to buy a few cans of spray paint/clear coat and do it myself in my garage but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone with more experience would like to take on this task.

The car is more or less a beater and to be honest with you, if the bumper was done to perfection, it may make the rest of the car look bad. :bigpimp:

The current bumper has a small crack, a bunch of scrapes and scratches and is a good deterrent to those slimy tailgaters. But with that being said, I'd like to swap it out since I already bought this bumper cover. (Which has been sitting in my garage for the last 7 months !)

Any takers ? Of course I will pay a reasonable fee to get this done and help with any labour. No rush... anytime this year. :)

Ken.

Moe Man
01-12-2005, 01:06 PM
what are you looking to spend if i got the paint?

WWJAI
01-18-2005, 01:58 AM
if its a beater...might as well just do it yourself and save the money...afterall you its a beater

prodjsxb
01-18-2005, 10:22 AM
I spray bombed a spoiler once in black :thumbsup: , it worked out pretty good. if you cut polish it after it will look awesome. and black is about the easiest to match as far as colour goes... :nut:

Good Luck!