PDA

View Full Version : command start ? i can help.....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

offroaderdodge
01-12-2005, 05:48 PM
New to site,i am a remote starter installer ,i have almost every document command start had to offer before they sold out.installation manuals and technical bulletins.any help needed send me an im,or post questions here

Strugari
01-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi offroaderdodge.
Would you have the programming guides for the Command Start 300 series starter?
If so I would like a copy of them.

fatnugget
01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
I am looking for a remote or any manual for a 2400/2500. Do you know who they sold out to or if they are supporting their older stuff? Thanks in advance.

Casperft
01-16-2005, 01:57 AM
offroaderdodge i would like to get the info on a cs2400/2500 i would like to get the installation manual for it . I had the manual but i have now misplaced it and can't seem to find it .Now that i have removed it from my dodge van and now would like to install it into my f150 I can't seem to find them i was wondering if you could help me out. i live in winnipeg i see that you live in Lacdubonnet my brother lives there and he could help me get the info from you if you would like .

thanks

you can email me [email protected]

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone else could also help thanks

Strugari
01-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey Fatnugget and Casperft. I have sent emails to you, but I did get a couple error messages when I sent them. I sent again. Let me know if you got them:dunno:

braylog
01-23-2005, 09:53 AM
If you have any info on the cs3000 plus it would be appreciated.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Strugari
01-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Let me know if that works for you braylog.:thumbsup:

offroaderdodge
01-24-2005, 06:27 PM
gary,it turns out i no longer have the diagram for the 3000 plus,good thing you have it,i have scads of other manuals,and tech bulletins but i cant find that particular manual.

GH056
01-31-2005, 06:27 PM
I definitly need some documentation but am unsure of where to find the model number. If you can tell me where to get that I could definitly use a copy of the manual so I can get my starter working again. The remote is a black 3 button remote.

1. Starter
2. Doors
3. Trunk (No electric trunk on my car though so it doesn't do anything, at least I think it's not hooked up)

Thanks

PS. I just climbed in the car under the dash is a black box with 270i on it. Automatic Transmission only. Im hoping this will help.

Strugari
01-31-2005, 10:32 PM
I sent info, but it may be different from yours. I was not aware that yours was the 3 button style. I believe the programming is the same, but the number of steps is different.
I will send the 275i for you as well.:thumbsup:

offroaderdodge
01-31-2005, 11:19 PM
what you guys need is an info-pac,its a command start data bit programmer.i can change almost anything in the programming by just plugging it in and voila! all programmed.i.e run time 1 to 9999 seconds .was a great tool til command start did the ugly.

Tank291
02-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Hello, new to the forum and wondering if you guys could help. I have a command start cs3000plus installed for 2 years now. Lately I can't arm and disarm my alarm all the time. Sometimes I have to keep pushing the button 20 times before it will work. Same thing with starting my truck. It will start all the time if I'm in my apartment, a long ways away. If I'm up close it won't start unless I push my button about 20 times also. Any ideas? I do have another remote and was thinking about trying that but I would have to reprogram it and don't have the codes to do so. Does anyone have the program codes they could send me?
Let me know what you think.
Thanks

paulsaddress5
02-05-2005, 06:49 PM
correct me if im wrong but isnt there a battery in those remotes

Strugari
02-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Check the battery first. If it is OK 10.5V or higher, then program the new remote.

Open hood.

Push down and release the hood switch.
The parklights should come on.
While the lights are on push and release the hood switch again.
The parklights should remain on.
Push Button I on the transmitter until the lights go out.
Close the hood and try your remote .:thumbsup:

Tank291
02-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Thanks, the battery is good, tried that first. Will try to program the new remote. Will let you know if it works.
Thanks again.

saddodge
02-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I purchased a 97 dakota on October 13, 04 and the command start worked great. My truck was stolen 2 days later (my first domestic vehicle. I guess it getting stolen is a rite of passage for dodge ownership?) When I got it back from MPI it had to be disconnected in order for the truck to start. Took out the CS3000 board (stamped with model # KIL314a12) and noticed a fried connection. I used rear window defroster compound to reconnect it ( my tester shows it is working) but I put it in and the car continually tries to turn over without much luck and the alarm goes off until I disconnect it. Because of a cheap immobilizer the previous owner installed I'm facing $500.00 install only to put a new unit in.
If I have to replace it, I was wondering if you had a wiring diagram for a cs3000 so I could install a new starter myself. If I know which wire is hooked up to what, I should be able to just swap units and re wire.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

offroaderdodge
02-08-2005, 05:41 PM
here's my two cents worth.i have been installing various remote starter products for 10 years.you have a variety to choose from.some are el cheapo short range good for nuthin,but i have seen 39.00 remotes that work just fine.as far as wiring diagrams,i can show you where to find them and even walk you through the installation,if you managed to remove old unit and open it up,its obvious you have no fear of treading into unknown territory.as far as 500.00 for a new unit installed goes,that will buy you the latest compustar with alarm/two way remote and all the tools to install it.tell me what kind of unit you are after and i will give you a good idea what to buy.i see you are in winnipeg,so shopping around should be no problemo.

saddodge
02-09-2005, 10:45 AM
offroaderdodge,

I have no need for an elaborate unit. For the most part, 500' would be fine with an option to lock/unlock my doors. As for two way units, I don't need it. If I need confirmation it has started I'll look outside (manitoba winters as you know let you know when your truck is running) Security wise, I now leave my doors unlocked, the club on and remove the imobilizer key. If after all that they take it, well obviously the thieves lives are not happy ones and Karma will prevail. If you want, I'll drive up in the spring and pay you to install one or if there is someone in Winnipeg you could recommend???

Thank for responding so quickly.

offroaderdodge
02-09-2005, 06:16 PM
well,keep an eye out for the prostart at can tire,they go on sale often,the CT3300 is a good unit,visions has the new manufacturer version of command start on for 39 or 49 right now,xs cargo had the magnum on for 49.00(1200 foot range)a little higher quality is the ultrastarter sold by piston ring,also good range.as far as immobilizer already installed its up to you what you want to do.alarm/remote start combo might be in your best interest and have the starter kill installed in an active mode.(this means that starter will only work if you unlock doors with alarm remote,or start with remote.)as far as installing,there is a guy in winnipeg that sells/installs remote starters whom i have recommended.personally i dont know him,but he is a relative of a friend of mine.best to shop around as i really dont have any opinion of any installers in winnipeg.

gibson79
02-09-2005, 06:45 PM
offroaderdodge:

You really seem to know your stuff. I'm having a problem with my compustar 1 way am starter. The vechicle (95 pathfinder ) will not start when its cold, the second starter output (-) is hooked up to a purple lead off of the prewired relay. Is this where it should be connected? If you have any insight it would be much appreciated.

Strugari
02-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Hi,
The Nissans have 2 starter wires, as well as the clutch bypass wire If it is a standard). The 2 starter wire colors are, Black/Yellow, and Black/Green.
Both starter wires are needed at the ignition to start when the vehicle is cold.
Hope this helps.

Gary

gibson79
02-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Gary;

I have the pin out for the module in my vehicle. It lists these wires with there functions:

Connector 1- Pin1- 12V constant
Pin2- Parking Light
Pin3- 12V constant, prewired relay for 2nd
ig,acc, starter
Pin4- Acc.
Pin5- Starter Kill
Pin6- Innition
Pin7- Ground

Connector 2- Pin1- Light (-)
Pin2- Status (-)
Pin3- Ignition (-)
Pin4- Acc. (-)
Pin5- Starter (-)

I'm assuming that pin 5 in the second connector is my secondary starter output. Should it be connected through a relay (as it seems to be currently). Also, any tips on where I could find the blk/yl & blk/gr wires?

Thanks for your help!

offroaderdodge
02-09-2005, 09:48 PM
those wires as gary indicated are in the ignition wiring harness,located within the steering column cover,by removing the cover,you should see all the connections made,also grab relay and see if it clicks when you try and start it.hopefully all connections are made correctly and soldered and insulated.you should be able to verify all connections using a multi-meter and test light.

Strugari
02-10-2005, 08:07 AM
When you try to start the vehicle with the remote starter, does it take a long time before it actually starts to crank the engine? If so the module is bad. I had two of them do that this winter.

gibson79
02-10-2005, 10:42 AM
from thhe time the led stops flashing on the remote til I hear the engine crank is about five seconds. Is that too long?

gibson79
02-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Problem Solved!

The second igniton pin connection was loose. Started right up this morning after I fixed the connection. I put my hand on the relay and felt it operate to confirm the ciruit was operating.

Thanks for everyones advice.

offroaderdodge
02-11-2005, 07:21 PM
glad you solved your problem:thumbsup:

likesoldjunk
02-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi,
This is my first post to this board.

I just bought a box of old Command Start units at a garage
sale, and was hoping to hook them up on my kids cars.

Their are three units, and several model numbers on each
unit. They are

2400/2500
1500/1600/1700/1800
290i-C

Would anyone have the wiring diagrams & possibly
instructions for these things ?

novaa1971
02-20-2005, 08:58 PM
If you have most of the documentation.. would you know where i can find the remote to start my car? i really need a new one.. out here its really cold and i love to start my car before going to work.... hate going outside in my pj's lol

novaa1971
02-20-2005, 09:03 PM
oops i forgot to give you the FCC ID
MKYT9207TX
thank you

offroaderdodge
02-22-2005, 05:47 PM
sorry i didnt reply soon enough.i see gary got to it,what a good guy :thumbsup:

novaa1971
02-22-2005, 08:06 PM
THank you for replying, offroad. But the one gary told me about what the black eagle or something like that and the serial number doesn't match mine. there is a letter too much... I'm still trying to get the right one and man oh man is it ever hard to find. the # is MKYT9207TX. So if you can help me out it would be really appreciated
Thanks again for replying :)

Strugari
02-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Can you get a model number off the unit under the dash. That would help a lot.:thumbsup:

novaa1971
02-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Thank you Strugari i will look tomorrow and i will post it on here. If thats whats gonna find me a remote???? i'll go looking lol... thank you
:thumbsup:

novaa1971
02-22-2005, 09:43 PM
I forgot to click on email notification hehe....must be :zzz: ... that way i know if you reply or not.. thanks again

Fudd007
02-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi offroaderdodge,
Can you send me the manual for the cs2400/2500. I have to reprogram I think and I have no idea. [email protected] Thanks

offroaderdodge
02-23-2005, 07:05 PM
maybe if you describe your problem,we can determine which course of action to take.

Fudd007
02-23-2005, 08:47 PM
I replaced my battery with a new one. I turned off the switch for the command start, unhooked the old battery and installed the new one. As soon as I put the battery connections on I heard a click, so I checked to make sure the switch was off and it was. I tightened every thing for the battery, closed the hood, turned on the switch and then tried the command start. It would flash the lights and beep like normal, but it won't start the car, the car lights stay on and the power. Then I get in, put in my key and start the car, if I don't touch the brake and turn off the key, the car will stay on. There you have it.

Strugari
02-23-2005, 09:46 PM
The click is normal, the unit will sometimes trigger the starter for a split second when the battery is disconnected, and reconnected.
It still sounds like the starter relay is stuck in the unit.
Try this:
Push the button on the remote, the lights and ignition will come on, as the remote starter is cycling, tap the unit under the dash with your knuckles. This may free up the relay.
Hope this helps.

Fudd007
02-24-2005, 01:09 PM
I tried to tap the the unit under the dash but it still just the same thing. I also couldn't find a model number on the unit. It has the command start logo on it but I couldn't find any numbers. When I try to start it also the led for the switch stays on and doesn't turn off.

Strugari
02-24-2005, 02:30 PM
When you try to start the car via remote, does the unit cycle like it is trying to crank, the heater should turn off for a couple seconds after ignition if the unit is cycling the starter. If this does in fact happen, try testing the starter wire at the unit while turning the key to start. If there is power there then the unit is bad. If there is not power then check the connections at the ignition harness.

offroaderdodge
02-24-2005, 09:59 PM
sounds like a bad fuse.i have seen remote starters pop the fuse during low voltage situations.either trying to start car by remote with a weak battery,or just during battery replacement.one fuse supplies power for the module,and run position,the other fuse is for heater/starter.check them both.is the box metallic?usually there is a way to identify unit by description.

Fudd007
02-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Strugari, I've tried every thing you suggested, except the testing of the wire. I will do that as soon as I get my tools back. Offroaderdodge, It is a black rectangular box with rounded ends and has the command start logo on it. There were no stickers or imprints of the model #. I am going to take it out of the car and check it out. where would the fuses be? in the fuse box or in the CS connection?

Thanks guys

Strugari
02-25-2005, 07:03 PM
The fuses should be in the harness from the command start, one wire is red and the other is red/black. The fuses will be in black holders. This is for all models that look like yours.

Some of the modules had the Model # on a stick on the back, and some did not.

offroaderdodge
02-26-2005, 05:32 PM
fudd,better pull fuses and check them,is sounds like memory lock,when you reconnected battery,which cable did you connect last?sometimes this may pop a fuse,but it dosent happen often.

gt4ever
03-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by offroaderdodge
New to site,i am a remote starter installer ,i have almost every document command start had to offer before they sold out.installation manuals and technical bulletins.any help needed send me an im,or post questions here

:drama: Please HELP!!!!!

I have a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with a Command Start cs2400 installed.

3 Days ago I started up the jeep fine drove one block and the first time I applied the brake the engine shut down excactly the same way it does during an engine shutdown with the command start. The Jeep will not run to this day!!!

I am convinced the command start has something to do with this. Offroader Dodge do you have a wiring schematic for the cs2400? What could cause the engine shut down?

When I start the engine it turns over and won't start. There is no spark and no fuel just like in the engine shut down process controlled by the command start......

Any input is appreciated

[email protected] Please Help!

Strugari
03-11-2005, 11:50 PM
First unplug the Command Start (both harnesses)
Then check to see if it will start. If not check for ignition power on the Blue/Grey wire at the ignition harness. Sometimes installers use scotchlock or crimp connectors that break the wire. This may have happened.
If there is no power on the ignition wire check all fuses under the hood, and the fusable links.
I will send a schematic on the CS2400 for you shortly.
Let me know if you need the wiring schematic for your Jeep as well.:thumbsup:

Strugari
03-12-2005, 12:01 AM
After checking I see that there is a fuse for the ignition only circuit. It is located in the Power Distribution Centre under the hood. Fuse #4 - 60 Amp Blue.
By the way it is recommended to disconnect the battery ground cable before changing any of these high current fuses.
It is also a good idea to have the remote starter disconnected at this time as well.:thumbsup:

Viper27
03-13-2005, 06:09 PM
New to site i have an 89 plymouth voyager I just picked up and it has a Command Start 2500 in it I have tried to use it but all it will do is start the van for a couple of seconds then shut off again any help with this would be appreaciated

Strugari
03-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Sounds like a tach setting. I will send the manual out to you.:thumbsup:

Viper27
03-14-2005, 06:25 PM
That did it it was at the default 6cylinder setting and the van is only a four cylinder thanks for everything Strugari:clap:

krazystealth
03-14-2005, 08:16 PM
I am looking for a remote or any manual for a 2400/2500. Also do you have any manual for Clifford Alarms? I have a Clifford Super Nova II alarm that I lost the book for and I have no idea how to reinstall in it my new car... Any help would be great man. Thanks for the info. [email protected] or [email protected]

Strugari
03-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I have both.
I will email a PDF file of the install guide for the Clifford.
Let me know if you would like a transmitter for the Command start:D

jast
03-17-2005, 10:54 AM

hi , i'm new to this site , and having some problems with my command start (my car is a 91 honda accord) , it seems to be programmed to start the car every so often and the car run for 10 to 15 mins or so. with other cars i had once you touched the brakes or started the car the programming was canceled. with this one this isn't the case. the auto starters was on the car when we bought it so we have no manual for it ..... do you have any ideas? if you can help it would be great

Strugari
03-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a command start brand. If you can get more info on the unit or model number.

If it is a "command start" there is a sensor mounted under the hood on a heater hose or radiator hose. Should have two red, or two yellow wires coming off of it. This is sometiomes the culprit.

You should be able to turn it off with the transmitter.

Push Button I
Before it starts push button II
Then push both buttons.

The parklights will flash 4 times to turn cold start off, and 3 times when turned on.

Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

offroaderdodge
03-18-2005, 06:34 AM
this unit may also have an on/off/auto switch under dash,moving switch from auto to on will turn off low temp setting.

dominator
03-28-2005, 05:42 PM
offroaderdodge:

Hi there I have an 04 silverado and I have been told it is a pretty hard install, any suggestions on what to get and where to get it? I travel to winnipeg frequently

offroaderdodge
04-01-2005, 10:56 PM
from where do you travel?maybe i know of someone or can reccomend an installer in winnipeg.

ski_bum
05-03-2005, 09:28 AM
hi there, i'm looking to hook up my power door locks (and trunk) to my command start remote. my local dealer wants $50 for the locks and then another $40 for the trunk so i'd like to see if i'd be able to do it myself first. the car is a '96 mazda 626 cronos and the command start currently only starts the car with button 1, while button 2 makes the lights flash. also, i read somewhere that when the car starts the doors will lock automatically, something which mine does not. any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance!!:)

Strugari
05-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Does your car have factory keyless entry?
If it does hook up is easy.
If it does not you will require an actuator in the driver door.
PM me and I can give you the schematic for your vehicle.:thumbsup:

chirps1000
05-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Im looking for the wiring diagrams or manual for the command start 2400/2500. Can anyone help? Please email to [email protected] Much appreciated!! Thanks in andvance

Strugari
05-30-2005, 07:26 AM
PM'd:thumbsup:

offroaderdodge
05-30-2005, 09:51 PM
good thing you are paying attention to this thread,gary.:thumbsup:

ski_bum
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
hi there, i am looking to install a door lock actuator into my mazda 626 and do not know where i should be hooking up the two wires from the actuator... i have a command start 2400/2500 installed and i am wanting to hook up my locks to the second button on the remote which currenently only flashes the lights on the car... also, i was wondering if there is anyway to get the horn to honk when the doors are being locked or unlocked?!

thanks in advance!!:D

Strugari
08-03-2005, 11:11 PM
You will need two relays to hook up the locks.
I can send a schematic to you if you want. PM me your email address and I will send it out to you:thumbsup:

You can hook up the alarm arm and disarm wires to the horn, but if I remember right, the honk is too long, and annoying:banghead:

casper99
08-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi there!
Is there a way to turn off my auto arming on my CS3000+ alarm/starting combo with a few clicks of a button on the remote?

Strugari
08-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi again!

I am still in the works trying to get the manual for you.
My friend keeps sending the wrong info. He says he has the right manual, but I am just waiting to get it.
Sorry for the delay.

casper99
08-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi Gary,

Thought you might have been too busy and might have forgotten with all the requests.
Thanks for still trying to get the manual for me.

Strugari
08-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Yes, I should have kept in touch. Sorry:zzz:

Simtech
11-26-2005, 07:12 PM
I am looking for programming instructions for a CS3000 or CS1500. The unit keeps the starter on after it has started. I heard that this is a pretty common problem that they lose their tach setting.
I am going to check the tach input tonight and then would appreciate reprogramming instructions from there.
I just bought this car and it would be a bonus if I could get this to work properly.

Thanks.

Strugari
11-27-2005, 12:26 AM
PM me your email address and I will send one out to you.:thumbsup:

gs1100
11-27-2005, 09:09 AM
I have a 96 windstar with a 2400/2500 in it. It had been sitting a while and the battery in the van and the remote were both dead. Replaced the batterys. The remote beeps but nothing else happens. can someone please help.

Strugari
11-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Reprogramming of the transmitter is needed.
PM me with your email address and I will send the programming guide out to you.:thumbsup:

delavoie
11-30-2005, 02:07 PM
I need a install manual for the Command Start 3000 plus.
When i bought my 93 pathfinder it was in the truck, but i never got it to work. And nobody around here wants to touch Command Start.. hopefully someone can help me out.. I would be happy if the thing just auto started.. dont care about doors ect..

Any info send it to [email protected]

Strugari
11-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Done:thumbsup:

djfob
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Anyone know where I can get another remote? bought my winter beater with a command start but no remote. I peeped my head down there and the unit looks pretty old (blue metal case), couldn't see a model #.

Strugari
11-30-2005, 09:34 PM
PM me and I will help you out:thumbsup:

canadian_gurl
12-03-2005, 02:39 AM
OK ok newbie female here! I have no idea where my manual is for my command start nor do I remember the model. Was installed in about 98/99 with 500 ft range. (would remember if I saw it in writing) All worked great last winter but now I have about a 10 ft start range. Any idea's why? Also does anyone know the sequence to program the cold start. Everything I do seems to just get the park lights to flash 10 times. Thanks for any help.
You may also email me [email protected] :banghead:

Strugari
12-04-2005, 04:38 PM

Falco
12-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Hello, I just stumbled upon this forum. I am looking for info on the Commandstart 1500/1600/1700/1800. It is installed on our newly aquired Toyota Previa. When I go to start it, it will start and then stop again. It seemed to work in the warmer weather but not when it is cold out. Also there is a cold/off/normal switch - is this part of the commandstart system?

Strugari
12-13-2005, 07:49 AM
Sounds like a tach adjustment.
The cold/off/normal is part os the command start. In cold mode the vehicle will start when the temperature is -18 (Default setting).
PM me your email address and I can get you the schematic for programming the tach.
:thumbsup:

NewBlue
12-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I have a CS2400 installed, with the 2 button remote. The unit works fine, but the remote is wearing out. It just 'buzzes' instead of 'beeps' when the buttons are pushed. I took the remote apart and it looks like the plungers - if that's what you call them - are not going going down straight to make the connection, they are going crooked and causing them not to make a proper contact. If I press them down straight when I have the remote apart, it works fine. Is there a way to fix the remote, or does anyone know where I could purchase a replacement remote. Thanks.

Strugari
12-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I have replacements for the 2 button Command Start.
Once the switches wear out there is no way to fix them.
PM me and I will let you know what I have.

Avikash
12-27-2005, 05:59 AM
hi I just recently purchased a command start 350i and was wondering if you had the installation manual and wiring diagrams

redlinemuscle
12-27-2005, 04:30 PM
I have a 2400/2500 in my dodge truck that someone else installed before I bought it, could someone please send me a manual

[email protected]

Mine used to work, battery went dead in remote, now remote works, command start does not, help! I'd like to know if I can test it without the remote?

thanks in advance, Scott

Strugari
12-27-2005, 09:11 PM

mcgarnagle
01-09-2006, 10:29 PM

Hi offroaderdodge: I see that unlike me you are no longer the new kid on the block. If you are still available I could use your help in locating a manual. When I purchased my 2000 Grand Prix it came with a command start model 2701-C installed. I was experiencing difficulty in getting the car to shift into gear and suspected the pringle switch was failing. When the car was checked out it turned out to be the ignition switch. Bottom line the switch was replaced at the dealer and I told them that I would reconnect the remote car starter myself and save a couple of hundred $'s. So they just cut the wires and lo and behold I relaized I don't have the manual for this unit. Any chance you can help?

Mcgarnagle:)

Strugari
01-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Mcgarnagle:

PM me youe email address and I will send out a manual.:thumbsup:

spike7ss
02-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Anyone with diagram for comand start cs350?

Maguyver
02-21-2006, 12:08 AM
I just picked up a couple of used car starters, of course without manuals, anyone have info on CS2400/2500, and ProStart CT-3100. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Strugari
02-21-2006, 11:34 PM
PM me your email address and I will send them out 2 U:thumbsup:

Gravel
03-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Command 2400/2500 acting up...starter won't stop. Can someone send me owners/install manual please.

Thanks

Strugari
03-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi I need to know if it is a 2400, or 2500.
There is a sticker on the side of the remote starter unit under the dash that will have a number on it.
PM me your email address and I will send a programming guide to you.:thumbsup:

ndoucette
03-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I need any help I can get with a command start 2400/2500 (the numbers are on the module) and I'm not exactly sure if its the model number or not. I pm'ed somebody, but if anyone can get me the programming code for it, that'd be great...

my email:

[email protected]

*EDIT... It's a 91 topaz, if that helps with anything. Automatic. Cruise Control, Air conditioning... I know somethings that I've asked, required that info :P so just to make sure I've covered the bases haha :P

Strugari
03-09-2006, 10:55 PM

Pinball-Mark
05-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone, i am looking for a wiring diagram for the unit
cs-350i. Can anyone help me out. I could use the manual as well. Thank you very much

e-mail is
[email protected]

Strugari
05-14-2006, 08:17 AM

rayorr
05-22-2006, 11:13 PM
My wife's olds cutlass has a command start. After the battery went dead, the command start won't start the vehicle. It still flashes the park lights and locks and unlocks the doors and the trunk. Can you advise me how to reset the unit so that it will remotely start the car again.

Thanks

Strugari
05-24-2006, 08:52 PM

2K3Bandit
05-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey Strugari,
I have a command start 2500 and recently picked up another remote. The directions you posted worked perfectly. Thank you. Can you send me the manual for the 2500 if you have it?
Thanks,
2K3Bandit