Howl
01-12-2005, 08:08 PM
looking for a 17" black colored crt monitor, pm me .... thanks

Bigwave
01-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Sent you a PM

Bigwave
01-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Just so everyone knows. I offered a Philips 107T (Black) to him for $90 firm. I have the receipt from 1 year ago at Memoryexpress....and it has 2 years warranty.

I was replied to as following. "Don't try to rip me off man. I know you prolly paid way less than that for it"

Seems to be the worst person I've ever dealt with.

Howl
01-13-2005, 07:11 PM
well see for yourself... he bought this monitor at a lower price off someone else a couple days ago, then tried to sell it to me at a higher price....... heres my proof

http://www.casemp.com/integramod132/integramod/viewtopic.php?t=1294

superbeast
01-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Okay... let me review this so I understand.

- Bigwave posted looking for a monitor on Jan 5th on this other forum
- He found one for $85
- You post looking for a monitor in here on Jan 12th
- Bigwave offers you one (whether it's the one he bought or not doesn't matter) for $90
- You bitch and moan

Just making sure I got that right.
So you are trying to tell us that he read your mind and started looking for a monitor a week before you even posted, and then went through all the effort of picking it up, transporting it, ect... to make a $5 or $10 profit. And the ONLY reason he's doing this is to try to rip you off.

It seems slightly more plausible to me that he bought this monitor off somebody, got a good deal, then decided he didn't need it. You want one, he has one, and he's asking for $90 for it. How many other monitors have been offered for under $90? It's called supply and demand. I just got a Honda ZC engine a couple months ago for $300. Does that mean if I sell it, the price is $300? No. I got an awesome deal... I'll sell it for what it's worth. Learn how to bargain or pay what it's worth.
You sir... are a moron.

So stop whining and bitching!
:whocares:

90Tegra
01-13-2005, 08:34 PM
wow $5 more. :whocares:

Bigwave
01-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I had to drive pretty much across town to pick it up when I bought it. So yeah...I was only trying to get what I had into it after transport etc..

ricosuave
01-13-2005, 10:46 PM
its beyond, what can we say?